Schumann Resonance Today. We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us!
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC +7 Source
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
- 9/16 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 9/16 08:30 UTC – Usual activity around the 17th of the month. Today the movements started in a rather sudden and powerful way but initially with isolated peaks, the first was just before midnight UTC at 30 Hz. This was followed by 44 Hz at 6 UTC and then what is now the strongest, 63 Hz at 8 UTC.
- 9/15 17:00 UTC – After about 8 hours of calm, at 1 UTC, a slight activity began with no significant peaks.
- 9/14 17:00 UTC – The activity, even if light-moderate, continues incessantly. As in the last three days it has been a constant oscillation on 10-15 Hz with sporadic more significant movements. Today the relevant part goes from 10 to 16 UTC with a series of spikes the highest of which reached 34 Hz at 14:30 UTC.
- 9/13 17:00 UTC – The activity that started yesterday at 18 UTC lasted 5 hours, until 23 UTC, it has been a powerful movement even if the maximum peak was 38 Hz. For the rest of the day there was a continuous slight background activity.
- 9/12 21:30 UTC – The new graph shows what appears to be the beginning of a significant activity, these movements started at 18 UTC and are in progress, the highest value so far has been 37 Hz.
- 9/12 17:00 UTC – After the solitary spike previously reported, the activity continued but of low entity.
- 9/12 10:00 UTC – The new graph shows a first peak last night at 6 pm UTC which reached 28 Hz, followed by a period of relative calm until 5:30 UTC when a powerful spike reached 49 Hz.
- 9/11 17:00 UTC – Even after previous significant activity the movements continued, but with relatively low peaks, 20 Hz, and are continuing around this magnitude.
- 9/11 10:00 UTC – There was no actual pause after yesterday’s activity, the movements continued with a peak to 29 Hz at 20 UTC while a more powerful activity occurred from 8 UTC with two peaks above 40 Hz the strongest of which to 43 Hz at 9 UTC.
- 9/10 17:00 UTC – Calm. The movements ended at 10 UTC.
- 9/10 10:30 UTC – Today’s chart shows an activity similar to yesterday’s, with isolated peaks, but slightly more continuous. The movements started at 23 UTC yesterday with slight variations. The most significant peaks occurred in rapid succession from 8 UTC with the maximum value 34 Hz at 8:20 UTC.
- 9/9 17:00 UTC – After the two peaks previously reported, another one occurred at 20 Hz at 10:30 UTC after which it was calm.
- 9/9 11:00 UTC – A pair of isolated peaks has been the activity of today until now, the first at 7:30 UTC has reached 27 Hz, the second peak 1 hour later at 8:30 UTC has been at 37 Hz.
- 9/8 17:00 UTC – Even today, looking at the chart, one has the feeling that the activity, in the last four days, is gradually decreasing. Today the movements lasted 6 hours, from 6 to 12 UTC, the maximum peak was 23 Hz at around 7 UTC.
- 9/7 17:00 UTC – Today’s graph shows that in the last 3 days there has been a decline in the intensity of the activity. Today the movements started at 5 and lasted until 11:30 UTC, during this period the maximum peak was 30 Hz at 8:30 UTC.
- 9/6 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity period lasted for about 12 hours, from 23 UTC yesterday to 11 UTC today, now the situation is calm.
- 9/6 10:30 UTC – The activity today started at midnight UTC with small variation on the 15 Hz threshold, from 4 UTC the values increased slightly reaching 20 Hz, at 8 UTC we had the strongest peak until now that reached 44 Hz.
- 9/5 17:00 UTC – The activity after the strong movement described earlier remained calm. The black band is due to lack of data for that time period.
- 9/5 10:00 UTC – The TSU site had some glitches until now, the surprise update shows us a strong activity. The opening was given by an isolated peak at 55 Hz followed by a period of about 2 hours of strong movements culminating with a 67 Hz spike at at 8:30 UTC.
- 9/4 17:00 UTC – Another spike at 27 Hz occurred during a short period of activity lasted 1 hour from 11:30 UTC.
- 9/4 10:00 UTC – The activity continued uninterrupted even today, the most significant part up to now has started at 7 UTC and has led to a peak at 40 Hz just before 8 UTC.
- 9/3 17:00 UTC – Even in today’s chart we can see that there wasn’t a real calm. The periods of most intense activity were two: the first from 7 to 9 UTC which reached the maximum at 20 Hz; the second from 14 to 15 UTC with the maximum at 36 Hz.
- 9/2 17:00 UTC – The situation, after the previous peaks, is in a phase of calm.
- 9/2 11:30 UTC – The variations continued practically without interruption even if with moderate values, at 7 UTC a more significant activity began which led to a peak at 69 Hz at 8 UTC followed by another at 40 Hz about an hour later. This period of elevated activity lasted about 2 hours.
- 9/1 17:00 UTC – There has been no pause, although without excessive values the activity has been continuous and seems to last longer. An isolated peak at 37 Hz occurred at 12:20 UTC.
- 9/1 09:00 UTC – Movements restarted shortly after the midnight shown on the chart, corresponding to 17 UTC. Peaks were moderate with the strongest that reached 36 Hz at 20:30 UTC. After this a period of variations started with the average value being at 20 Hz for 6 continuous hours, from 23 to 5 UTC this morning.
- Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm
Dependencies of Amplitudes Schumann Resonance September 16 2019
Dependencies of Quality Schumann Resonance September 16 2019
Dependencies of Frequency Schumann Resonance September 16 2019
Schumann Resonance Differential Peaks
Schumann Resonance PDF Archives
All the SR daily images in one single page
Explanation of The Chart
The Schumann Resonance Spectrogram Chart
The Schumann Resonance Chart displays data from the magnetic field detector to monitor the resonances occurring in the plasma waves constantly circling the earth in the ionosphere. These three days spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 40 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with white being the most intense. The Schumann Resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 0.0, 4.0, 8.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 24.0, 28.0, 32.0, 36.0 & 40.0 Hz. This chart is based on Tomsk, Russia, time UTC +7 (UTC = Universal Time Coordinated).
What is a Spectrogram?
The Spectrogram Calendar is a visual representation of the range of frequencies in the magnetic field at a given location. Similar to how an equalizer displays the frequency content of music played on your stereo, the spectrogram calendar displays the frequency content of a magnetic field. Instead of showing a brief snapshot, it shows changes over a period of time, in this case 3 days.
The local magnetic field is a dynamic field that changes constantly because of variations in the ionosphere and sun and many other influences not yet fully understood. The range of variation displayed in the spectrogram chart is from 0 to 40 cycles per second. The vertical axis is frequency and the horizontal axis is time. The amplitude of a particular frequency at a specific time is represented by the intensity of color (green, yellow, white) of each point in the image.
What is the Schumann Resonance?
The Herathbeat of Planet Earth
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
Make New Mistakes
- 2020 Server Cost Support – 3200 € 1% 1%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Flower of Life Sticker Pack – 10 Stickers – 5 White 5 Black 9.5 x 9.5 cm