The Root Chakra
Take Care Of Your Root Chakra!
The Root Chakra – Take Care Of Your Root Chakra! By Dr. Schavi M. Ali
The Sanskrit term “Chakra” translates as “Wheel of Light”.
We have hundreds of chakras in our physical vessel, and seven of them have been the primary focus of most teachings: MULADHARA (“Root”, “Foundation”– located at the base of the spine), SVADHISHTHANA (“Abode of the Self”– located in the reproductive organs), MANIPURA (“City of Jewels”– located in the solar plexus), ANAHATA (“Unbroken”– located in the heart and entire cardiovascular system), VISHUDDHA (“Pure”– located at the throat), AJNA (“To Command”–located at the third eye), and SAHASRARA (Thousand-Petaled”– located at the crown).
However, the state of the “Root Chakra” (MULADHARA) governs the wellness of all other chakras because, as the translation states, it is the “Root” or “Foundation”.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
This first chakra is located at the base of the spinal column and governs the adrenal glands (which sit on top of the kidneys), the bones, and the entire skeletal structure.
This chakra can become imbalanced by feelings of hopelessness, discouragement, lack of joy, lack of the ability to self-nurture, fear, and anxiety.
The entire chakra system is often depicted as a serpent coiled at the base of the spine which slowly moves upwards to the crown. This is known as the “Kundalini” which is a word for “Life Force”.
The “Root Chakra” can be said to be the “Foundation” of our total health. During the current sensitive and chaotic times that Earth/Gaia is witnessing, political, sociological, philosophical, pedagogical, religious, and scientific frameworks are all being dismantled.
New information is being uncovered daily which encourages the consciousness of many people to shift and which confirms what many of Higher Consciousness have already understood via their study and practice of ancient spiritual paradigms.
Wheel of Light
The Root Chakra
The following are ways in which the “Root Chakra” can be balanced:
1. Envision the color red at the base of the spine as a slowly clockwise swirling ray of LIGHT. Breathe deeply as you do so. Do this for about five minutes several times each day.
2. Wear or carry a “Rhodolite” gemstone which is Red Garnet. This gemstone has the vibration of calming the “Root Chakra” and preventing feelings of crisis or feelings of being caught in an emergency which is the “fight or flight” emotion. It also heals emotional traumas from the past or those that are currently being experienced. Ruby is also a gem for the “Root Chakra”; however, it should be avoided for those persons who are dealing with hypertension because it can elevate blood pressure. Red Garnet does not do this:
a.) Red Garnet assists in the carrying-out of necessary activities such as work responsibilities or family obligations without feeling overwhelmed, and it purifies the blood cells and creates excellent circulation.
b.) It encourages self-love and self-nurturing actions so that energy is not dissipated by constantly giving out unnecessarily to other people and groups all of our energy reserves, and thus, later feeling depleted and fatigued.
c.) It strengthens the immune system just as many other crystals and gemstones do.
d.) It attracts loving vibrational responses from others whether it is family, partners, work colleagues, or even strangers.
e.) It attracts financial success.
f.) It reminds us that we are Divinely loved.
Selenite Prayer Mala
The Root Chakra
3. Wear any one of the following oils which are grounding and stabilizing as well as balancing to the hormones of both females and males: CLARY SAGE, YLANG-YLANG, CEDARWOOD, SANDALWOOD, PATCHOULI, or MYRRH. Place your chosen oil at the base of the spine daily and on each shoulder.
4. If you choose to also wear a prayer mala, then wear either Boddhi Seed or Sandalwood. They can have a Red Garnet placed on them as “Marker Beads” (the beads which designate each 27th bead on a full mala of 108 beads with a 109th “Guru” bead). You can also wear a Garnet prayer mala.
5. If you wear a mala, recite the great “Pranava” (“Cosmic Sound”) on each bead: “AUM” (“Oh, Divine”!).
6. After being out in the world during the day, when you return home, encircle your entire body with a SELENITE wand, and pay close attention to your “Root Chakra”. This gemstone removes disharmonious or discordant energy from your auric fields. It is also a good idea to place SELENITE gemstones around your home and office to keep them physically and spiritually clear of disruptive energetic frequencies. It is also said by many to draw forth angelic protection.
7. Bathe or shower daily with a scrub-down of Lavender oil and Epsom Salt before soaping-up. Place any of the oils mentioned above in your bodily moisturizer and gently rub your body with it.
Wheel of Light
The Root Chakra
Remember that many planets are retrograde at this time, and Mars joins them on September 9th. In a few weeks, Mercury will retrograde in a few weeks.
Many other cosmic occurrences are happening as well on a daily basis.
Plus, the vibrational frequency and amplitude of Earth/Gaia is steadily elevating and subsiding as the planet receives LIGHT CODES for cleansing and illuminating.
Take care of your “Root Chakra” for wellness and for assistance in acclimating and adjusting to the shifts of our Earth/Gaia at this amazing space/time continuum which is filled with opportunities to become increasingly “LIGHT-FILLED”.
More by Dr. Schavi M. Ali
Cosmic Update Friday Flash! – Dr Schavi
Each day is an opportunity to shift higher, to shine brighter, to change dross to gold. All we need is the transforming fire of the phoenix bird. Our Sun in rhythm with the Great Central Sun is providing this.
True Worship – Dr Schavi
Worship Of Source/Infinite Presence/Great Spirit/Allah/Ahura Mazda/God/Godess, Etc. Is Not Just Reciting A Quick Prayer Over A Meal or saying a brief prayer before getting in bed at night—although there are certainly times when in an emergency we call upon the Divine realms quickly and do not take time to set-up candles and incense, etc.
The Space Time Continuum Increase – Dr Schavi
As our solar system glides and sometimes soars through the Photon Belt and is also activated by various solar events from flares, coronal mass ejections, winds, helio-spheric current sheets, and more, time is literally steadily speeding-up.
Cosmic Update 27 October 2022 – Height Of Eclipse – Dr Schavi
As we come into the first weekend after the “Solar Eclipse” on October 25th, 2022, cosmic energetics will escalate as we await the “Lunar Eclipse” of November 8th. Shock waves from positively-charged protons (the neutron counts—cosmic waves) are entering our magnetosphere and pressing into it—not just hovering around it.
The Coming Total Lunar Eclipse – Dr Schavi
A “Total Lunar Eclipse” at 16 degrees of Taurus will occur on November 8th, 2022, and our lunar orb will reach its fullness at “6:02” AM (EDT). A “Lunar Eclipse” follows a “Solar Eclipse” by a few days and is always in the opposite sign from where the “Solar Eclipse” occurs.
Cosmic Update 25 October 2022 – Dr Schavi
As the height of the Solar Eclipse season has begun on Tuesday, October 25th, 2022, there have been 87 earthquakes in the past 24 hours of “1.0” magnitude or greater, but there has been a strong “6.4” magnitude quake in the Philippines—obvious evidence of Earth/Gaia’s continuing tectonic shifting and outer field stirrings.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Hello and thanks for the inspiring case on grounding! !
Why put oil both on the base of the spine and specifically the shoulders?
What are the reasons people lack grounding? PTSD?
I conemplate is kind of leaving life, letting nature take its cause and die slowly not to be grounded.
Namaste, Olav! The base of the spine where the first chakra is located, as my article states, relates to the adrenal glands which give off elevated cortisol levels when the nervous system is stirred-up due to anxiety or nervousness. The shoulders represent the balance of hormonal levels spiritually and the male and female hormones of everyone’s body such as estrogen and testosterone.