The Root Chakra
Take Care Of Your Root Chakra!
The Root Chakra – Take Care Of Your Root Chakra! By Dr. Schavi M. Ali
The Sanskrit term “Chakra” translates as “Wheel of Light”.
We have hundreds of chakras in our physical vessel, and seven of them have been the primary focus of most teachings: MULADHARA (“Root”, “Foundation”– located at the base of the spine), SVADHISHTHANA (“Abode of the Self”– located in the reproductive organs), MANIPURA (“City of Jewels”– located in the solar plexus), ANAHATA (“Unbroken”– located in the heart and entire cardiovascular system), VISHUDDHA (“Pure”– located at the throat), AJNA (“To Command”–located at the third eye), and SAHASRARA (Thousand-Petaled”– located at the crown).
However, the state of the “Root Chakra” (MULADHARA) governs the wellness of all other chakras because, as the translation states, it is the “Root” or “Foundation”.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
This first chakra is located at the base of the spinal column and governs the adrenal glands (which sit on top of the kidneys), the bones, and the entire skeletal structure.
This chakra can become imbalanced by feelings of hopelessness, discouragement, lack of joy, lack of the ability to self-nurture, fear, and anxiety.
The entire chakra system is often depicted as a serpent coiled at the base of the spine which slowly moves upwards to the crown. This is known as the “Kundalini” which is a word for “Life Force”.
The “Root Chakra” can be said to be the “Foundation” of our total health. During the current sensitive and chaotic times that Earth/Gaia is witnessing, political, sociological, philosophical, pedagogical, religious, and scientific frameworks are all being dismantled.
New information is being uncovered daily which encourages the consciousness of many people to shift and which confirms what many of Higher Consciousness have already understood via their study and practice of ancient spiritual paradigms.
Wheel of Light
The Root Chakra
The following are ways in which the “Root Chakra” can be balanced:
1. Envision the color red at the base of the spine as a slowly clockwise swirling ray of LIGHT. Breathe deeply as you do so. Do this for about five minutes several times each day.
2. Wear or carry a “Rhodolite” gemstone which is Red Garnet. This gemstone has the vibration of calming the “Root Chakra” and preventing feelings of crisis or feelings of being caught in an emergency which is the “fight or flight” emotion. It also heals emotional traumas from the past or those that are currently being experienced. Ruby is also a gem for the “Root Chakra”; however, it should be avoided for those persons who are dealing with hypertension because it can elevate blood pressure. Red Garnet does not do this:
a.) Red Garnet assists in the carrying-out of necessary activities such as work responsibilities or family obligations without feeling overwhelmed, and it purifies the blood cells and creates excellent circulation.
b.) It encourages self-love and self-nurturing actions so that energy is not dissipated by constantly giving out unnecessarily to other people and groups all of our energy reserves, and thus, later feeling depleted and fatigued.
c.) It strengthens the immune system just as many other crystals and gemstones do.
d.) It attracts loving vibrational responses from others whether it is family, partners, work colleagues, or even strangers.
e.) It attracts financial success.
f.) It reminds us that we are Divinely loved.
Selenite Prayer Mala
The Root Chakra
3. Wear any one of the following oils which are grounding and stabilizing as well as balancing to the hormones of both females and males: CLARY SAGE, YLANG-YLANG, CEDARWOOD, SANDALWOOD, PATCHOULI, or MYRRH. Place your chosen oil at the base of the spine daily and on each shoulder.
4. If you choose to also wear a prayer mala, then wear either Boddhi Seed or Sandalwood. They can have a Red Garnet placed on them as “Marker Beads” (the beads which designate each 27th bead on a full mala of 108 beads with a 109th “Guru” bead). You can also wear a Garnet prayer mala.
5. If you wear a mala, recite the great “Pranava” (“Cosmic Sound”) on each bead: “AUM” (“Oh, Divine”!).
6. After being out in the world during the day, when you return home, encircle your entire body with a SELENITE wand, and pay close attention to your “Root Chakra”. This gemstone removes disharmonious or discordant energy from your auric fields. It is also a good idea to place SELENITE gemstones around your home and office to keep them physically and spiritually clear of disruptive energetic frequencies. It is also said by many to draw forth angelic protection.
7. Bathe or shower daily with a scrub-down of Lavender oil and Epsom Salt before soaping-up. Place any of the oils mentioned above in your bodily moisturizer and gently rub your body with it.
Wheel of Light
The Root Chakra
Remember that many planets are retrograde at this time, and Mars joins them on September 9th. In a few weeks, Mercury will retrograde in a few weeks.
Many other cosmic occurrences are happening as well on a daily basis.
Plus, the vibrational frequency and amplitude of Earth/Gaia is steadily elevating and subsiding as the planet receives LIGHT CODES for cleansing and illuminating.
Take care of your “Root Chakra” for wellness and for assistance in acclimating and adjusting to the shifts of our Earth/Gaia at this amazing space/time continuum which is filled with opportunities to become increasingly “LIGHT-FILLED”.
More by Dr. Schavi M. Ali
Protons are entering Earth/Gaia’s magnetosphere from outside of our solar system while the level of neutrons remains below normal indicating that they are behaving like proton charges due to decreased negative electron charges.
On Saturday, January 21st, 2023, at 20:53 UTC, we will have a “Super New Moon” in Tropical Aquarius. It is referred to as “Super” because it will be closer to our planet Earth/Gaia than typical New or Full Moons and will seem larger.
This year of “2023” will be filled with powerful planetary transits which will dramatically alter humanity’s life stream. The following is a VERY BRIEF overview of these energies.
Although an even greater cosmic event will probably occur soon that will be globally effective, the events that are already occurring are astounding, and not everyone understands the enormity of them.
On Wednesday, January 18th, Mercury will again move forward from having been retrograde since December 29th of 2022 in Tropical Capricorn.
Our opportunity to become much brighter “lights” of the “LIGHT” is more profound than ever before as we move through what has been mentioned so much—the “Twilight of Kali Yuga”
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 1.6% 1.6%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation