Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity:
Review Your Energy Tools!
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity: Review Your Energy Tools! By Dr. Schavi M. Ali
With the communication planet Mercury (which also governs brain function and other aspects of the physical vessel) reaching its full retrograde status on Wednesday, October 14, 2020, in transformative Scorpio, and with fiery Mars being retrograde in often impulsive and erratic Aries (along with several other cosmic occurrences such as Earth/Gaia moving through debris from Halley’s Comet, solar winds pushing out plasma waves, hurricanes, etc.) human physiology, mental states, and emotions can be unsettling.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
However, we must always remember that many of the cosmic events are those which are beaming powerful LIGHT into our planet that is Divinely-ordained.
It is definitely true, however, that human collective consciousness (when vibrating at low 3d levels) indeed orchestrates necessary cleansings from SOURCE because we are to ultimately reach ILLUMINATION and all of the blessings that this entails: higher intuition, profound healing, great peace, love, and enormous knowledge and wisdom.
Guidance and Healing Energy Currents
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
- Select your favorite prayer mala and perform “jappa” (chant into each bead) with the potent mantra of “AUM” (which is also known as the “Pranava” or “Cosmic Sound”). Then wear it daily. This mantra is healing, protective, and it elevates consciousness to the realm of the Higher Self, the Soul–SOURCE! The vibrations of the mala will radiate throughout your auric fields because its vibrations are a type of “consciousness” or “energy”.
- Select a specific time each day to commune with SOURCE in meditation to receive guidance and healing energy currents.
- Take 2 drops under the tongue 4 times each day of “Rescue Remedy” by Bach Flowers to avoid stress or to release it if it has already occurred. Dr. Edward Bach was a British Physician and Mystic who developed 38 remedies from plants and flowers for healing various mental and emotional states, and when these situations are healed, the physical body heals as well. They are available at most reputable health food stores.
- Wear calming essential oils daily such as Amber, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Rose, Sandalwood, or Ylang-Ylang. Essential oils also provide oxygenation to the cells, are anti-viral, and they strengthen the immune system.
- Drink lots of spring water with lemon or lime (or a bit of both). Besides all of the oxygenating, hydrating, and healing properties of water, it also helps to flush out toxins and to allow LIGHT to easily flow into us. Lemons and limes destroy germs and also alkalize the blood even though they are citrus fruits.
- Wear calming, cooling colors in the blue, violet, purple, and pink ranges. Avoid the hot colors of bright red or orange. Hot colors stir-up the nervous system. They are fine when a boost in energy is needed. Red is also the color of love in many places, and this is why brides in Bharata (India) wear red wedding dresses. During the Chinese New Year, people are gifted with gold coins placed into red envelopes. So, it is also considered as a prosperous color at times. Thus, red certainly has its place. Yet, as indicated, it can increase unnecessary nervous system responses if used too much. Yellow is a warm color, but it assists with the calming of the third chakra–the solar plexus. Many people are experiencing stomach and digestive issues at this time due to the intensity of the LIGHT, and yellow is excellent for this area. Also, place either an Amber or Citrine stone on the solar plexus for 20 minutes daily to calm and heal this chakra.
- Breathe deeply from the tan-tien (two inches below the navel). Push out from the tan-tien at the inhalation and pull back at the exhalation. When this is done regularly, it will eventually become a natural way of breathing. This is known as the “Yogic Breath”.
- Spend time in Nature with daily walks, bike rides, etc.
- Perform Yoga or Tai Chi.
- Create a beautiful journal (or purchase one), and write in it daily about your experiences, dreams, and vital spiritual information.
- Make a cup of “Golden Milk” daily and drink it in the evenings. The recipe is warm almond milk, organic honey, and a pinch of tumeric (about 1/4 teaspoon per cup). This is a soothing, calming drink which assists with achieving sleep at night (which is often challenging with the intensive LIGHT frequencies that are soaring into Earth/Gaia). Almonds contain natural melatonin. Honey is a natural anti-biotic, and tumeric lowers elevated blood pressure and keeps blood pressure in a normal range.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
From the Autumnal Equinox which occurred on September 21st in the Northern Hemisphere and the Vernal Equinox in the Southern Hemisphere, cosmic energetics have been filled with potent frequencies, and they will continue to do so for the remainder of 2020 and well into 2021.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024 when the “Age of Aquarius” is due to truly begin.
Pluto governs Scorpio, and with Mercury being retrograde in Scorpio, this last Mercury Retrograde of 2020 will be very enlightening on many levels which will shift human consciousness higher.
This Mercury Retrograde is, therefore, a time of “High Retreat”. Do not be as busily engaged in work projects or community activities as usual. During a Mercury Retrograde, they will not work out as desired. They are usually postponed or cancelled.
Also at this time, people from the past who have not been heard from recently will re-appear.
Family, job, and community issues are likely to re-surface. Special relationships may need extra care and nurturing.
Written documents need to be reviewed more than once to make sure that everything is in order.
Think of the “Spiritual Three Rs” at this time: REGENERATION, REVITALIZATION, RENEWAL.
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
Regeneration, Revitalization, Renewal
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
These words are the theme for this time of heightened cosmic LIGHT. Now, take a deep breath, and move into loving, peaceful, relaxing, healing, retreat mode.
Allow SOURCE LIGHT to bathe you more profoundly.
Ancient Vedic Wisdom
Some time ago, people were interested in acquiring the texts I often refer to in my articles. Thus, for anyone who is interested in detail, here is one of the best companies from which to obtain books about ancient Vedic wisdom. (Click on the image)
More by Dr. Schavi
In the material or physical realm, we are bound by specific numerical time sequences which humans have developed for the purpose of the convenience of organized lives. For example, we may have to be at work daily by 8:30 AM or students may have to be in class each morning by 9:00 AM or we may have to be at an appointment on certain dates at 3:00 PM or some form of entertainment may begin on a given day at 7:30 PM, etc.
With LIGHT coming into our galaxy at intensified strength and speed from various cosmic energetics such as higher-level solar flares than in recent years, strong solar winds above 500 km/s (kilometers per second), cosmic waves from outside of this solar system, streaming meteors, coronal mass ejections, and more, Earth/Gaia as well as the creation upon “Her”, which obviously includes human beings, are experiencing “activation symptoms” as we become attuned to these powerful frequencies of LIGHT.
December of 2020 has been filled with powerful cosmic energetics almost as if the entire year has been compressed into one strong month of up–leveling to higher influxes of galactic vibrations.
Saturn arrived into Aquarius early this morning, Thursday, December 17th, 2020, shortly after midnight (Eastern Standard Time). Jupiter will arrive there on December 19th or 20th according to individual time zones. On December 21st, these two planets will dance together which is the same day as the Winter and Summer Solstices in the two hemispheres. Portals of energy in the cosmos always overlap. As soon as one portal has closed, another one opens.
Whether we are at home dealing with various activities or at our career and job offices or even driving in busy loud traffic, we can always take time to enter SRI MATRE MANDIR, the “Temple of the Divine Mother”, in our consciousness and move up into our super-consciousness by doing so.
Please join people around the world for the “GLOBAL PEACE AND HEALING MEDITATION” which I have been blessed to establish. We are in the height of the portal of the powerful “Total Solar Eclipse” which will occur on Monday, December 14, 2020 in Sagittarius at 23 degrees in the Tropical Zodiac beginning at approximately 11:17 AM (EST). It will last for three hours as the Sun is increasingly darkened. This is also the time of the New Moon.
By the time that the year 2021 arrives in January, there will have been the “Total Solar Eclipse” in fiery Sagittarius (Tropical Zodiac), and Jupiter and Saturn will have embraced in Aquarius. Mercury will join the embrace in Aquarius on January 9th. However, Mercury will retrograde on January 30th until February 20th.
For many days now, as Earth/Gaia has entered the “Eclipse Portal” as well as the “Solstice Portal” (Winter in the Northern Hemisphere and Summer in the Southern Hemisphere on December 21st) and also the approach of the the alignment of Jupiter and Saturn within two degrees of each other on the same day as the Solstices, solar winds have been far over their normal 300 to 400 km/s into the elevated 500s, and solar flares have been in the high “B-Class” and “C-Class” levels.
We are in the “Eclipse Portal” and have had a Lunar Eclipse on November 30th, and there will be a Total Solar Eclipse on December 14th followed after by the Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere and the Summer Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere on December 21st.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Francis of Assisi
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 3% 3%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation