Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity:
Review Your Energy Tools!
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity: Review Your Energy Tools! By Dr. Schavi M. Ali
With the communication planet Mercury (which also governs brain function and other aspects of the physical vessel) reaching its full retrograde status on Wednesday, October 14, 2020, in transformative Scorpio, and with fiery Mars being retrograde in often impulsive and erratic Aries (along with several other cosmic occurrences such as Earth/Gaia moving through debris from Halley’s Comet, solar winds pushing out plasma waves, hurricanes, etc.) human physiology, mental states, and emotions can be unsettling.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
However, we must always remember that many of the cosmic events are those which are beaming powerful LIGHT into our planet that is Divinely-ordained.
It is definitely true, however, that human collective consciousness (when vibrating at low 3d levels) indeed orchestrates necessary cleansings from SOURCE because we are to ultimately reach ILLUMINATION and all of the blessings that this entails: higher intuition, profound healing, great peace, love, and enormous knowledge and wisdom.
Guidance and Healing Energy Currents
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
- Select your favorite prayer mala and perform “jappa” (chant into each bead) with the potent mantra of “AUM” (which is also known as the “Pranava” or “Cosmic Sound”). Then wear it daily. This mantra is healing, protective, and it elevates consciousness to the realm of the Higher Self, the Soul–SOURCE! The vibrations of the mala will radiate throughout your auric fields because its vibrations are a type of “consciousness” or “energy”.
- Select a specific time each day to commune with SOURCE in meditation to receive guidance and healing energy currents.
- Take 2 drops under the tongue 4 times each day of “Rescue Remedy” by Bach Flowers to avoid stress or to release it if it has already occurred. Dr. Edward Bach was a British Physician and Mystic who developed 38 remedies from plants and flowers for healing various mental and emotional states, and when these situations are healed, the physical body heals as well. They are available at most reputable health food stores.
- Wear calming essential oils daily such as Amber, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Rose, Sandalwood, or Ylang-Ylang. Essential oils also provide oxygenation to the cells, are anti-viral, and they strengthen the immune system.
- Drink lots of spring water with lemon or lime (or a bit of both). Besides all of the oxygenating, hydrating, and healing properties of water, it also helps to flush out toxins and to allow LIGHT to easily flow into us. Lemons and limes destroy germs and also alkalize the blood even though they are citrus fruits.
- Wear calming, cooling colors in the blue, violet, purple, and pink ranges. Avoid the hot colors of bright red or orange. Hot colors stir-up the nervous system. They are fine when a boost in energy is needed. Red is also the color of love in many places, and this is why brides in Bharata (India) wear red wedding dresses. During the Chinese New Year, people are gifted with gold coins placed into red envelopes. So, it is also considered as a prosperous color at times. Thus, red certainly has its place. Yet, as indicated, it can increase unnecessary nervous system responses if used too much. Yellow is a warm color, but it assists with the calming of the third chakra–the solar plexus. Many people are experiencing stomach and digestive issues at this time due to the intensity of the LIGHT, and yellow is excellent for this area. Also, place either an Amber or Citrine stone on the solar plexus for 20 minutes daily to calm and heal this chakra.
- Breathe deeply from the tan-tien (two inches below the navel). Push out from the tan-tien at the inhalation and pull back at the exhalation. When this is done regularly, it will eventually become a natural way of breathing. This is known as the “Yogic Breath”.
- Spend time in Nature with daily walks, bike rides, etc.
- Perform Yoga or Tai Chi.
- Create a beautiful journal (or purchase one), and write in it daily about your experiences, dreams, and vital spiritual information.
- Make a cup of “Golden Milk” daily and drink it in the evenings. The recipe is warm almond milk, organic honey, and a pinch of tumeric (about 1/4 teaspoon per cup). This is a soothing, calming drink which assists with achieving sleep at night (which is often challenging with the intensive LIGHT frequencies that are soaring into Earth/Gaia). Almonds contain natural melatonin. Honey is a natural anti-biotic, and tumeric lowers elevated blood pressure and keeps blood pressure in a normal range.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
From the Autumnal Equinox which occurred on September 21st in the Northern Hemisphere and the Vernal Equinox in the Southern Hemisphere, cosmic energetics have been filled with potent frequencies, and they will continue to do so for the remainder of 2020 and well into 2021.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024 when the “Age of Aquarius” is due to truly begin.
Pluto governs Scorpio, and with Mercury being retrograde in Scorpio, this last Mercury Retrograde of 2020 will be very enlightening on many levels which will shift human consciousness higher.
This Mercury Retrograde is, therefore, a time of “High Retreat”. Do not be as busily engaged in work projects or community activities as usual. During a Mercury Retrograde, they will not work out as desired. They are usually postponed or cancelled.
Also at this time, people from the past who have not been heard from recently will re-appear.
Family, job, and community issues are likely to re-surface. Special relationships may need extra care and nurturing.
Written documents need to be reviewed more than once to make sure that everything is in order.
Think of the “Spiritual Three Rs” at this time: REGENERATION, REVITALIZATION, RENEWAL.
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
Regeneration, Revitalization, Renewal
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
These words are the theme for this time of heightened cosmic LIGHT. Now, take a deep breath, and move into loving, peaceful, relaxing, healing, retreat mode.
Allow SOURCE LIGHT to bathe you more profoundly.
Ancient Vedic Wisdom
Some time ago, people were interested in acquiring the texts I often refer to in my articles. Thus, for anyone who is interested in detail, here is one of the best companies from which to obtain books about ancient Vedic wisdom. (Click on the image)
More by Dr. Schavi
There was once a time when most of us spoke of the Sun rising in the East and setting in the West. In recent years, even Crystal and Gemstone Therapists have advised people to place their healing gems in early morning eastern sunlight to “charge” them (fill them with healing energetics) and to “discharge” them (remove vibrations they picked-up during the day while they were worn) by placing them in the sunset.
The word “Stellium” relative to the cosmos is when three or more planets align in the same zodiac sign. The word also refers to the word “stellar” which is a reference to “stars” and the word is also defined as something being “outstanding” or “perfect” or “amazing”.
Approximately every 24,000 years, the galaxy (“Milky Way”) of which Earth/Gaia is a part begins traveling through the evolutionary, transformative gateway known as the “Photon Belt” (also called “Alcyone”), and it takes 2,000 years to traverse each vortex of its twelve vortices.
One of the discoveries long ago of the science of “Quantum Physics” is that atoms continually divide and expand. This results in the constant expansion of the cosmos, and one of the ancient Vedic names for SOURCE is BRAHMA which translates as “THE EXPANDER”. Because atoms become atomic particles which have the same make-up as what we may label as the “Parent Atom”, parallel forms are created. When SOURCE “self-creates”, all that is produced has the vibrational energy of SOURCE or a life pattern like unto “ITSELF”.
Now that Mercury is officially retrograde from January 30th to February 20th of 2021 (with the “Post-Shadow” lasting until March 16th), and now that we have also had the first Full Moon of 2021 (on January 28th), fast-paced, frenetic, impulsive energy may seem to slow its rhythms while we relax and self- reflect more profoundly than we may usually do in our daily lives.
A Full Moon arrives in our galaxy on Thursday afternoon, January 28, 2021 at 2:16 PM (EST) in the constellation of Leo in the Tropical Zodiac. Two days later, on Saturday, January 30th, Mercury will do its backwards dance in retrograde until February 20th.
The term CHROMOTHERAPY refers to the healing power of color which is also known as COLOR THERAPY. The process of incorporating specific colors into our energy fields or vibrational auras acts upon our DNA, relates to our endocrine centers, increases our mineral content, and heals us physically, mentally, and emotionally.
As many people know, solar winds come from the Sun of our galaxy, and their normal speed is between 300 and 400 km/s (kilometers per second). This amounts to several million miles per hour. Periodically, solar winds travel above 400 km/s and have been as high as between 500 and 600 km/s in recent months.
Auroras are colorful splashes of color. In the case of cosmic auroras, we are dealing with the colors emitted by what is known as “Aurora Borealis” and the “Aurora Australis”. These beautiful pallets of cosmic paint occur when fast-moving electron particles collide with gases at between 60 and 180 miles Above Earth/Gaia’s Surface. Each color or combination of colors carries a particular chemical.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Francis of Assisi
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 87% 87%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation