Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity:
Review Your Energy Tools!
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity: Review Your Energy Tools! By Dr. Schavi M. Ali
With the communication planet Mercury (which also governs brain function and other aspects of the physical vessel) reaching its full retrograde status on Wednesday, October 14, 2020, in transformative Scorpio, and with fiery Mars being retrograde in often impulsive and erratic Aries (along with several other cosmic occurrences such as Earth/Gaia moving through debris from Halley’s Comet, solar winds pushing out plasma waves, hurricanes, etc.) human physiology, mental states, and emotions can be unsettling.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
However, we must always remember that many of the cosmic events are those which are beaming powerful LIGHT into our planet that is Divinely-ordained.
It is definitely true, however, that human collective consciousness (when vibrating at low 3d levels) indeed orchestrates necessary cleansings from SOURCE because we are to ultimately reach ILLUMINATION and all of the blessings that this entails: higher intuition, profound healing, great peace, love, and enormous knowledge and wisdom.
Guidance and Healing Energy Currents
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
- Select your favorite prayer mala and perform “jappa” (chant into each bead) with the potent mantra of “AUM” (which is also known as the “Pranava” or “Cosmic Sound”). Then wear it daily. This mantra is healing, protective, and it elevates consciousness to the realm of the Higher Self, the Soul–SOURCE! The vibrations of the mala will radiate throughout your auric fields because its vibrations are a type of “consciousness” or “energy”.
- Select a specific time each day to commune with SOURCE in meditation to receive guidance and healing energy currents.
- Take 2 drops under the tongue 4 times each day of “Rescue Remedy” by Bach Flowers to avoid stress or to release it if it has already occurred. Dr. Edward Bach was a British Physician and Mystic who developed 38 remedies from plants and flowers for healing various mental and emotional states, and when these situations are healed, the physical body heals as well. They are available at most reputable health food stores.
- Wear calming essential oils daily such as Amber, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Rose, Sandalwood, or Ylang-Ylang. Essential oils also provide oxygenation to the cells, are anti-viral, and they strengthen the immune system.
- Drink lots of spring water with lemon or lime (or a bit of both). Besides all of the oxygenating, hydrating, and healing properties of water, it also helps to flush out toxins and to allow LIGHT to easily flow into us. Lemons and limes destroy germs and also alkalize the blood even though they are citrus fruits.
- Wear calming, cooling colors in the blue, violet, purple, and pink ranges. Avoid the hot colors of bright red or orange. Hot colors stir-up the nervous system. They are fine when a boost in energy is needed. Red is also the color of love in many places, and this is why brides in Bharata (India) wear red wedding dresses. During the Chinese New Year, people are gifted with gold coins placed into red envelopes. So, it is also considered as a prosperous color at times. Thus, red certainly has its place. Yet, as indicated, it can increase unnecessary nervous system responses if used too much. Yellow is a warm color, but it assists with the calming of the third chakra–the solar plexus. Many people are experiencing stomach and digestive issues at this time due to the intensity of the LIGHT, and yellow is excellent for this area. Also, place either an Amber or Citrine stone on the solar plexus for 20 minutes daily to calm and heal this chakra.
- Breathe deeply from the tan-tien (two inches below the navel). Push out from the tan-tien at the inhalation and pull back at the exhalation. When this is done regularly, it will eventually become a natural way of breathing. This is known as the “Yogic Breath”.
- Spend time in Nature with daily walks, bike rides, etc.
- Perform Yoga or Tai Chi.
- Create a beautiful journal (or purchase one), and write in it daily about your experiences, dreams, and vital spiritual information.
- Make a cup of “Golden Milk” daily and drink it in the evenings. The recipe is warm almond milk, organic honey, and a pinch of tumeric (about 1/4 teaspoon per cup). This is a soothing, calming drink which assists with achieving sleep at night (which is often challenging with the intensive LIGHT frequencies that are soaring into Earth/Gaia). Almonds contain natural melatonin. Honey is a natural anti-biotic, and tumeric lowers elevated blood pressure and keeps blood pressure in a normal range.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
From the Autumnal Equinox which occurred on September 21st in the Northern Hemisphere and the Vernal Equinox in the Southern Hemisphere, cosmic energetics have been filled with potent frequencies, and they will continue to do so for the remainder of 2020 and well into 2021.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024 when the “Age of Aquarius” is due to truly begin.
Pluto governs Scorpio, and with Mercury being retrograde in Scorpio, this last Mercury Retrograde of 2020 will be very enlightening on many levels which will shift human consciousness higher.
This Mercury Retrograde is, therefore, a time of “High Retreat”. Do not be as busily engaged in work projects or community activities as usual. During a Mercury Retrograde, they will not work out as desired. They are usually postponed or cancelled.
Also at this time, people from the past who have not been heard from recently will re-appear.
Family, job, and community issues are likely to re-surface. Special relationships may need extra care and nurturing.
Written documents need to be reviewed more than once to make sure that everything is in order.
Think of the “Spiritual Three Rs” at this time: REGENERATION, REVITALIZATION, RENEWAL.
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
Regeneration, Revitalization, Renewal
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
These words are the theme for this time of heightened cosmic LIGHT. Now, take a deep breath, and move into loving, peaceful, relaxing, healing, retreat mode.
Allow SOURCE LIGHT to bathe you more profoundly.
Ancient Vedic Wisdom
Some time ago, people were interested in acquiring the texts I often refer to in my articles. Thus, for anyone who is interested in detail, here is one of the best companies from which to obtain books about ancient Vedic wisdom. (Click on the image - We do not get any commission)
More by Dr. Schavi
On Tuesday, September 22, 2020, the Autumnal Equinox in the Northern Hemisphere (above the Equator) and the Vernal Equinox in the Southern Hemisphere (below the Equator) will arrive. At these times (as well as when the Winter Solstice and the Summer Solstice happens), increased LIGHT frequencies actualize from the Great Central Sun into the Sun of our galaxy and into Earth/Gaia which sets the energy for a new season. In the Northern Hemisphere temperatures gradually become cooler, and in the Southern Hemisphere they become warmer. Usually skylines dim in one hemisphere and brighten in another as the Sun’s rays either lessen or intensify.
Now that September’s Super New Moon has occurred as of Thursday, September 17th, 2020, at 7:00 AM (EST), an energetic frequency has been established which will move throughout the balance of 2020 and which also can be an anchor to sacred blessings at this time and for 2021 and beyond. This was the first of two more “Super New Moons” for this year; thus, by the end of 2020, there will have been three “Super New Moons” of this late summer and autumn seasonal cycle in the Northern Hemisphere and late winter and spring cycle in the Southern Hemisphere—times when emotive responses are heightened due to the closer proximity of the Moon to Earth/Gaia and its sending forth of electro-magnetic vibrations which mingle with those of this planet.
Whenever the New Moon or the Full Moon is a “Super” one, it is closer to Earth/Gaia than normal which makes it seem larger and brighter. However, its closeness also gives it an additional vibrational “pull” such that the energies of creation are more enhanced and elevated, or in other words, heightened. During a “New Moon”, there are opportunities given according to the metaphorical concept of the sign that it is moving thru. The Moon is our fastest moving orb, and thus, it remains in a specific sign for only approximately 54 hours.
As most people know, there are five basic elements of earthly life: FIre, Air, Water, Earth, And Space (which some refer to as ETHER). We all have been given these elements, and in many spiritual paths, devotees petition SOURCE to balance the elements within them for maintenance of their health on all levels—physical, mental, and emotional. For example, the mantra “AUM NAMAH SHIVAYAH” (“Oh, Divine, I bow to the Transformer”) is often recited on a set of Rudraksha prayer beads.
The “Root Chakra” can be said to be the “Foundation” of our total health. During the current sensitive and chaotic times that Earth/Gaia is witnessing, political, sociological, philosophical, pedagogical, religious, and scientific frameworks are all being dismantled. New information is being uncovered daily which encourages the consciousness of many people to shift and which confirms what many of Higher Consciousness have already understood via their study and practice of ancient spiritual paradigms.
The Mystic and Artist, Nicholas Roerich (1874–1947), traveled to Egypt, India, and Tibet in the early twentieth century in search of Divinely revealed wisdom. He also prayed and meditated daily to be able to elevate to the realms whereby he could connect with his Higher Self, i.e., his Soul, so that he could understand the sacred principles which governed creation and how to more avidly live by them.
For two days now, metaphorically, the chart which illustrates the amplitude, frequency, and the quality of Earth/Gaia’s oscillations has been looking like the machines on which carpets are weaved in Eastern lands–a tapestry of woolen threads just beginning to be woven that will eventually manifest as a carpet made by artistic hands.
Several planets are retrograde at this time: Jupiter (which goes direct on September 13th, 2020), Saturn (which goes direct on September 29th, 2020), Uranus (which does not go direct until January 14th of 2021), Neptune (which goes direct on November 29th, 2020), Pluto which goes direct on October 4th, 2020), and Chiron (which goes direct on December 31st, 2020). All planetary retrogrades slow things down, postpone some things, cause a need for review, and cancel some things completely. Mars will join the “retrograde session” (in its own sign of Aries in the Tropical Zodiac) on September 9th, 2020 and move direct on November 13th, 2020.
On Wednesday, September 2, 2020, at 1:23 AM (EST), the lunar orb will reach its fullness. The September Full Moon is known as the “Corn Moon” by Native Americans. The portal for this Full Moon opens on Sunday, August 30th. Both Full Moons and New Moons have a heightened energy three days beforehand, on the day of their exact arrival, and for three days afterwards.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 20% 20%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation