Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity:
Review Your Energy Tools!
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity: Review Your Energy Tools! By Dr. Schavi M. Ali
With the communication planet Mercury (which also governs brain function and other aspects of the physical vessel) reaching its full retrograde status on Wednesday, October 14, 2020, in transformative Scorpio, and with fiery Mars being retrograde in often impulsive and erratic Aries (along with several other cosmic occurrences such as Earth/Gaia moving through debris from Halley’s Comet, solar winds pushing out plasma waves, hurricanes, etc.) human physiology, mental states, and emotions can be unsettling.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
However, we must always remember that many of the cosmic events are those which are beaming powerful LIGHT into our planet that is Divinely-ordained.
It is definitely true, however, that human collective consciousness (when vibrating at low 3d levels) indeed orchestrates necessary cleansings from SOURCE because we are to ultimately reach ILLUMINATION and all of the blessings that this entails: higher intuition, profound healing, great peace, love, and enormous knowledge and wisdom.
Guidance and Healing Energy Currents
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
- Select your favorite prayer mala and perform “jappa” (chant into each bead) with the potent mantra of “AUM” (which is also known as the “Pranava” or “Cosmic Sound”). Then wear it daily. This mantra is healing, protective, and it elevates consciousness to the realm of the Higher Self, the Soul–SOURCE! The vibrations of the mala will radiate throughout your auric fields because its vibrations are a type of “consciousness” or “energy”.
- Select a specific time each day to commune with SOURCE in meditation to receive guidance and healing energy currents.
- Take 2 drops under the tongue 4 times each day of “Rescue Remedy” by Bach Flowers to avoid stress or to release it if it has already occurred. Dr. Edward Bach was a British Physician and Mystic who developed 38 remedies from plants and flowers for healing various mental and emotional states, and when these situations are healed, the physical body heals as well. They are available at most reputable health food stores.
- Wear calming essential oils daily such as Amber, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Rose, Sandalwood, or Ylang-Ylang. Essential oils also provide oxygenation to the cells, are anti-viral, and they strengthen the immune system.
- Drink lots of spring water with lemon or lime (or a bit of both). Besides all of the oxygenating, hydrating, and healing properties of water, it also helps to flush out toxins and to allow LIGHT to easily flow into us. Lemons and limes destroy germs and also alkalize the blood even though they are citrus fruits.
- Wear calming, cooling colors in the blue, violet, purple, and pink ranges. Avoid the hot colors of bright red or orange. Hot colors stir-up the nervous system. They are fine when a boost in energy is needed. Red is also the color of love in many places, and this is why brides in Bharata (India) wear red wedding dresses. During the Chinese New Year, people are gifted with gold coins placed into red envelopes. So, it is also considered as a prosperous color at times. Thus, red certainly has its place. Yet, as indicated, it can increase unnecessary nervous system responses if used too much. Yellow is a warm color, but it assists with the calming of the third chakra–the solar plexus. Many people are experiencing stomach and digestive issues at this time due to the intensity of the LIGHT, and yellow is excellent for this area. Also, place either an Amber or Citrine stone on the solar plexus for 20 minutes daily to calm and heal this chakra.
- Breathe deeply from the tan-tien (two inches below the navel). Push out from the tan-tien at the inhalation and pull back at the exhalation. When this is done regularly, it will eventually become a natural way of breathing. This is known as the “Yogic Breath”.
- Spend time in Nature with daily walks, bike rides, etc.
- Perform Yoga or Tai Chi.
- Create a beautiful journal (or purchase one), and write in it daily about your experiences, dreams, and vital spiritual information.
- Make a cup of “Golden Milk” daily and drink it in the evenings. The recipe is warm almond milk, organic honey, and a pinch of tumeric (about 1/4 teaspoon per cup). This is a soothing, calming drink which assists with achieving sleep at night (which is often challenging with the intensive LIGHT frequencies that are soaring into Earth/Gaia). Almonds contain natural melatonin. Honey is a natural anti-biotic, and tumeric lowers elevated blood pressure and keeps blood pressure in a normal range.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
From the Autumnal Equinox which occurred on September 21st in the Northern Hemisphere and the Vernal Equinox in the Southern Hemisphere, cosmic energetics have been filled with potent frequencies, and they will continue to do so for the remainder of 2020 and well into 2021.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024 when the “Age of Aquarius” is due to truly begin.
Pluto governs Scorpio, and with Mercury being retrograde in Scorpio, this last Mercury Retrograde of 2020 will be very enlightening on many levels which will shift human consciousness higher.
This Mercury Retrograde is, therefore, a time of “High Retreat”. Do not be as busily engaged in work projects or community activities as usual. During a Mercury Retrograde, they will not work out as desired. They are usually postponed or cancelled.
Also at this time, people from the past who have not been heard from recently will re-appear.
Family, job, and community issues are likely to re-surface. Special relationships may need extra care and nurturing.
Written documents need to be reviewed more than once to make sure that everything is in order.
Think of the “Spiritual Three Rs” at this time: REGENERATION, REVITALIZATION, RENEWAL.
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
Regeneration, Revitalization, Renewal
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
These words are the theme for this time of heightened cosmic LIGHT. Now, take a deep breath, and move into loving, peaceful, relaxing, healing, retreat mode.
Allow SOURCE LIGHT to bathe you more profoundly.
Ancient Vedic Wisdom
Some time ago, people were interested in acquiring the texts I often refer to in my articles. Thus, for anyone who is interested in detail, here is one of the best companies from which to obtain books about ancient Vedic wisdom. (Click on the image - We do not get any commission)
More by Dr. Schavi
The New Moon in Libra (Balance) in the Tropical Zodiac and in Virgo (Health, Work, Community Service) in the Sidereal Zodiac which arrives at approximately 3:31 PM (EST) on Friday, October 16, 2020 (as usual, according to individual time zones) will square Saturn (Discipline, Lessons, Organizational Structure), Chiron (Healing), and Pluto (Transformation). The portal of it will not close until October 19th. Similar to a Full Moon, human emotions will be heightened, especially since Mercury and Mars are retrograde.
When we perform particular spiritual rituals such as prayer and meditation and also when we send healing currents of energy to others such as is done in Reiki, we not only send vibrational frequencies into the ethereal realm, but we also receive multiplied blessings from SOURCE. In fact, just studying spiritual material grants us blessings. In the BHAGAVAD GITA, Sri Bhagavan Krishna teaches that reading scripture is also worshiping the Divine.
On the day that a planet moves into retrograde motion or into direct motion, we Cosmic Scientists (also known as “Astrologers” which means “Study of the Stars” from the Greek language), tend to use the terms “will station”, stationing”, or “stationed” which indicates that a specific planet will arrive, is arriving, or has arrived at a certain location in its orbit relative to Earth/Gaia’s orbit and seems to either be closer to our planet or further away.
The ancient Vedic scriptures, the oldest in the space/time continuum of Earth/Gaia, speak of there being 64 dimensions in just the universe that houses our galaxy (known in modern history as the “Milky Way”), and there are billions of universes! The collection of holy books known as the PURANAS, of which there are 18 in number, teach about the history of our planet relative to the entire cosmos.
The planet Mars retrograded in the sign of Aries in the Tropical Zodiac on September 9, 2020 and will move direct on November 14, 2020. Mars governs aggressive actions and warfare, but also leadership which can be either excellent leadership with compassion for others and establishing regulations for the common good, or it can be bad leadership where an individual or a group is only self-oriented.
Among the world’s many sacred texts is the HOLY BIBLE in which the chapter “Hebrews 13:2” states: “Do not forget to show kindness to strangers, for by doing so, some people have entertained angels unaware.” However, when it comes to understanding what angels truly are, many, if not most of humanity, cannot explain them but can only share their experiences with them. Yet, angels can indeed be understood in their spiritual depth.
As the lunar orb of our galaxy moves thru an electro-magnetic field in space opening a portal for the next FULL MOON on October 1st , Earth/Gaia has been experiencing a faster “spin” and increased frequencies of LIGHT in recent days.. Accordingly, the magnetic and geo-magnetic fields of the planet are affected by this increased vibration and brighter LIGHT.
A great gift from SOURCE is to awaken us at its most sacred time/frame: “BRAHMA MURHUTAM”. When you are blessed to receive this Divine invitation, do not merely toss and turn on your bed endeavoring to return to sleep. Instead, arise and commune with SOURCE thru meditation. You will soon feel more vital and more in-tune with the ever-playing DIVINE SYMPHONY. In fact, perhaps you are being spiritually initiated into a higher modality of “holy orders”. Place your hands in “Pranam” (the prayer position) and bow your head.
Every planet in the cosmos has a specific vibrational frequency and tone which governs particular aspects of creation in which ever galaxy they reside. In terms of human beings, the planets in our solar system affect our physiological, mental, and emotional states which can be gleaned by having a natal chart prepared by a qualified Cosmic Scientist (also known as an “Astrologer”).
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 20% 20%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation