Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity:
Review Your Energy Tools!
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity: Review Your Energy Tools! By Dr. Schavi M. Ali
With the communication planet Mercury (which also governs brain function and other aspects of the physical vessel) reaching its full retrograde status on Wednesday, October 14, 2020, in transformative Scorpio, and with fiery Mars being retrograde in often impulsive and erratic Aries (along with several other cosmic occurrences such as Earth/Gaia moving through debris from Halley’s Comet, solar winds pushing out plasma waves, hurricanes, etc.) human physiology, mental states, and emotions can be unsettling.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
However, we must always remember that many of the cosmic events are those which are beaming powerful LIGHT into our planet that is Divinely-ordained.
It is definitely true, however, that human collective consciousness (when vibrating at low 3d levels) indeed orchestrates necessary cleansings from SOURCE because we are to ultimately reach ILLUMINATION and all of the blessings that this entails: higher intuition, profound healing, great peace, love, and enormous knowledge and wisdom.
Guidance and Healing Energy Currents
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
- Select your favorite prayer mala and perform “jappa” (chant into each bead) with the potent mantra of “AUM” (which is also known as the “Pranava” or “Cosmic Sound”). Then wear it daily. This mantra is healing, protective, and it elevates consciousness to the realm of the Higher Self, the Soul–SOURCE! The vibrations of the mala will radiate throughout your auric fields because its vibrations are a type of “consciousness” or “energy”.
- Select a specific time each day to commune with SOURCE in meditation to receive guidance and healing energy currents.
- Take 2 drops under the tongue 4 times each day of “Rescue Remedy” by Bach Flowers to avoid stress or to release it if it has already occurred. Dr. Edward Bach was a British Physician and Mystic who developed 38 remedies from plants and flowers for healing various mental and emotional states, and when these situations are healed, the physical body heals as well. They are available at most reputable health food stores.
- Wear calming essential oils daily such as Amber, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Rose, Sandalwood, or Ylang-Ylang. Essential oils also provide oxygenation to the cells, are anti-viral, and they strengthen the immune system.
- Drink lots of spring water with lemon or lime (or a bit of both). Besides all of the oxygenating, hydrating, and healing properties of water, it also helps to flush out toxins and to allow LIGHT to easily flow into us. Lemons and limes destroy germs and also alkalize the blood even though they are citrus fruits.
- Wear calming, cooling colors in the blue, violet, purple, and pink ranges. Avoid the hot colors of bright red or orange. Hot colors stir-up the nervous system. They are fine when a boost in energy is needed. Red is also the color of love in many places, and this is why brides in Bharata (India) wear red wedding dresses. During the Chinese New Year, people are gifted with gold coins placed into red envelopes. So, it is also considered as a prosperous color at times. Thus, red certainly has its place. Yet, as indicated, it can increase unnecessary nervous system responses if used too much. Yellow is a warm color, but it assists with the calming of the third chakra–the solar plexus. Many people are experiencing stomach and digestive issues at this time due to the intensity of the LIGHT, and yellow is excellent for this area. Also, place either an Amber or Citrine stone on the solar plexus for 20 minutes daily to calm and heal this chakra.
- Breathe deeply from the tan-tien (two inches below the navel). Push out from the tan-tien at the inhalation and pull back at the exhalation. When this is done regularly, it will eventually become a natural way of breathing. This is known as the “Yogic Breath”.
- Spend time in Nature with daily walks, bike rides, etc.
- Perform Yoga or Tai Chi.
- Create a beautiful journal (or purchase one), and write in it daily about your experiences, dreams, and vital spiritual information.
- Make a cup of “Golden Milk” daily and drink it in the evenings. The recipe is warm almond milk, organic honey, and a pinch of tumeric (about 1/4 teaspoon per cup). This is a soothing, calming drink which assists with achieving sleep at night (which is often challenging with the intensive LIGHT frequencies that are soaring into Earth/Gaia). Almonds contain natural melatonin. Honey is a natural anti-biotic, and tumeric lowers elevated blood pressure and keeps blood pressure in a normal range.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
From the Autumnal Equinox which occurred on September 21st in the Northern Hemisphere and the Vernal Equinox in the Southern Hemisphere, cosmic energetics have been filled with potent frequencies, and they will continue to do so for the remainder of 2020 and well into 2021.
We are in preparation for Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius in 2024 when the “Age of Aquarius” is due to truly begin.
Pluto governs Scorpio, and with Mercury being retrograde in Scorpio, this last Mercury Retrograde of 2020 will be very enlightening on many levels which will shift human consciousness higher.
This Mercury Retrograde is, therefore, a time of “High Retreat”. Do not be as busily engaged in work projects or community activities as usual. During a Mercury Retrograde, they will not work out as desired. They are usually postponed or cancelled.
Also at this time, people from the past who have not been heard from recently will re-appear.
Family, job, and community issues are likely to re-surface. Special relationships may need extra care and nurturing.
Written documents need to be reviewed more than once to make sure that everything is in order.
Think of the “Spiritual Three Rs” at this time: REGENERATION, REVITALIZATION, RENEWAL.
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
Regeneration, Revitalization, Renewal
Remaining Calm In Cosmic Intensity
These words are the theme for this time of heightened cosmic LIGHT. Now, take a deep breath, and move into loving, peaceful, relaxing, healing, retreat mode.
Allow SOURCE LIGHT to bathe you more profoundly.
More by Dr. Schavi
High-wire circus performers carefully navigate their performances, and athletes who perform on balance beams do the same. In similar manner, the equinoxes are times of perceived balance as the seasons turn the pages to a new chapter in the “Cosmic Holy Book”. On Wednesday, September 22, 2021, the Autumnal Equinox in the Northern Hemisphere and the Vernal Equinox in the Southern Hemisphere officially arrive.
Often technological equipment from various space centers will state that solar flares or coronal mass ejections (CMEs) will make a “glancing blow” to our planet and cause minor geomagnetic disturbances called “storms”, especially if the flare or CME (or several flares and CMEs) are not exactly Earth-directed. Sometimes, however, they will brace us for major “geomagnetic storms” if flares and CMEs are helped along by powerful solar winds which may then make a direct hit to our planet.
During the Mercury Retrograde (September 27th to October 18th) in spiritually-elevating Pisces (Tropical Zodiac) and humanitarian-oriented Aquarius (Sidereal Zodiac) with the Full Moon occurring in Tropical Pisces and Sidereal Aquarius to activate a mystical key (September 20th or 21st (based upon time zones), a special journey in super-consciousness can be taken to sacred sites via tuning-in to their energetic frequencies by sending out vibrations from the “God Particle”—the Pineal Gland—situated between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
As September of 2021 continues to move along with the Full Moon coming on September 20th, the Equinoxes (Northern and Southern Hemispheres) on September 22nd (or 23rd according to time zones), and the Mercury Retrograde height beginning on September 27th (lasting until October 18th), in the past several days, our planet has been experiencing elevated levels of LIGHT pulsations due to medium-strength to strong solar flares, increased solar wind speeds, and coronal mass ejections. These cosmic energetics are causing colorful auroras around the globe. Auroras occur when charged particles of photonic LIGHT surge into Earth/Gaia and activate “Her” magnetic field by charging the electronic particles in “Her” magnetosphere.
When we travel by train, it usually stops at various stations, and when we travel by airplane, we may have a lay-over at another airport before boarding another plane to continue our journey. By ship, we may venture into various ports. When we travel via our own transportation, if the journey is lengthy, we stop for gas or food along the way, and we may even spend the night at a local motel or hotel before continuing to our destination.
With all of the challenges in our world today, many of us are performing various rituals for healing and peace. Some of them are focused in particular spiritual pathways with specific mantras or prayers and require certain sacred tools such as malas or crystals and gemstones as well as holy oils.
We are just a few days away from the Autumnal and Vernal Equinoxes in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres respectively in the sign of Libra (Tropical Zodiac) and Virgo (Sidereal Zodiac) which will arrive on September 22nd or 23rd according to various time zones, and planetary vibrational frequencies and amplitudes are erratic—moving upwards and downwards like the proverbial teeter-totter on a playground—a sign of the activations of LIGHT into Earth/Gaia.
Cosmic energetic portals always overlap—when one door closes, another one opens. So, we are continually experiencing vibrational frequencies. We are currently still in the portal of the New Moon whose height began on September 6th (or 7th according to individual time zones). Both New Moon and Full Moon portals are approximately three days prior, the day of, and for three days afterwards—a portal of about seven days.
The phrase “And they’re off!” is used when horses surge from their gates in races—it may be the “Kentucky Derby”, the “Preakness”, or the “Belmont Stakes”. In like manner, cosmic energetics “race” to the planet—not in a competition— but in a cooperative bringing of LIGHT for cleansing and upgrading of creation.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 29% 29%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation