News Burst 9 May 2021
News Burst 9 May 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 9 May 2021 – Featured News
- The 10-page document, that was published through the FBI’s “The Vault” library, contains several letters sent to the bureau in different years asking the agents to take a renewed look at Kurt Cobain’s 1994 death that was ruled a suicide. Fans believe that “a great injustice” took place in relation to the singer’s death, speculating that Cobain could have been murdered – they even had “evidence” to prove their points of views. “The police who took up the case were never very serious in investigating it as a murder” a fan argued.
- Authorities in Ukraine have seized some 1,500 bottles of alcoholic beverage made from apples grown in the vicinity of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, the site of one of the worst nuclear disasters in history. The company that manufactures the spirit in question is reportedly run by scientists who work in the Chernobyl exclusion zone who seek to determine whether agricultural goods grown in the zone can be used to make products that are safe for consumption.
- A group of French Air Force pilots are facing legal repercussions after being accused of tying a 27-year-old comrade to a pole at a firing range and taking to the skies in fighter jets to rain bullets and bombs around him. According to local media, the incident took place at an airbase in the south of Corsica in March 2019, with the pilot’s lawyer saying colleagues grabbed his client, tied him up with adhesive tape and put a bag over his head. After that, he was taken to the local firing range in the back of a pickup truck, tied to a target, and for the next twenty minutes heard warplanes dropping bombs and firing bullets around him. The lawyer says his client was traumatised by the incident and that it continues to haunt him two years on.
- Bill Gates spoke out against sharing such patents with developing countries. His remarks have provoked much anger in India, which is battling the second CVD wave. Hindu economic activist group, Swadeshi Jagran Manch, protested against Bill Gates in New Delhi on Friday over his recent remarks that he is not in favour of waiving intellectual property rights (IPR) on vaccine patents, which would enable developing nations to discover the ingredients and produce their own versions.
- A leading economic rights group in India has hit out at the nation’s biggest vaccine manufacturing company, the Serum Institute of India (SII), over its decision to invest over $300 million in the United Kingdom, saying that the move would contribute to increasing the “vac cine inequity” between rich and developing nations. “I am afraid that the announcement seems to have been made under the influence of Bill Gates, who doesn’t want countries like India, South Africa and Brazil to have equitable access to CVD vac cine,” Ashwani Mahajan, the co-convenor of Swadeshi Jagran Manch (SJM), told Sputnik on Thursday.
- The core stage of Chinese Chang Zheng 5B (CZ-5B or “Long March” 5B), a heavy-class carrier rocket, weighing in at 18 tonnes, does not have a means of navigation and its uncontrolled descent is being tracked by the world’s biggest space organizations. According the Russian space agency Roscosmos, the high-risk category zone is Beijing, some regions in Spain, Italy and Greece, New York state, southern Chile and New Zealand’s city of Wellington, according to ESA estimates. A more accurate calculation will only be possible when the rapidly tumbling rocket section enters the atmosphere, about 24 hours before it is predicted to hit the Earth.
- Thirty House Republicans led by House Homeland Security Committee Ranking Member John Katko have urged TikTok’s CEO to crack down on cartels using the app, which is popular among teenagers, to organise smuggling and stalk Border Patrol agents. According to the FoxNews TV channel’s sources, the recruited kids often use their parents’ vehicles to make these trips to ferry migrants, without them knowing. The cartels appeared to offer more than $3,000 to teens and young adults to transport smuggled migrants into the US when they reach the border, taking them through the checkpoints to the drop-off location.
- A derelict airfield on a remote Pacific island in the Republic of Kiribati could soon get an upgrade from the People’s Republic of China. The two nations re-established ties two years ago and have embarked on new cooperation projects, including infrastructure investment as well as trade and cultural exchanges. According to a report by Reuters, Gilbertese opposition lawmaker Tessie Lambourne told the outlet the government of Kiribati President Taneti Maamau had been negotiating repairing the airfield on Kanton Island with China, but had not been informed if it was part of the Belt and Road Initiative.
- Biden was widely praised in mainstream and health-care–focused media for his call to create a “new biomedical research agency” modeled after the US military’s “high-risk, high-reward” Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or DARPA. As touted by Biden, the agency would seek to develop “innovative” and “breakthrough” treatments for cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, and diabetes, with a call to “end cancer as we know it.” The proposed agency would merge “national security” with “health security” in such as way as to use both physical and mental health “warning signs” to prevent outbreaks of disease or violence before they occur. Such a system is a recipe for a technocratic “pre-crime” organization with the potential to criminalize both mental and physical illness as well as “wrongthink.” The Biden administration has asked Congress for $6.5 billion to fund the agency, which would be largely guided by Biden’s recently confirmed top science adviser, Eric Lander. Lander, formerly the head of the Silicon Valley–dominated Broad Institute, has been controversial for his ties to eugenicist and child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his relatively recent praise for James Watson, an overtly racist eugenicist. This new agency, set to be called ARPA-H or HARPA, would be housed within the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and would raise the NIH budget to over $51 billion. ARPA-H will likely heavily fund and promote mRNA vaccines as one of the “breakthroughs” that will cure cancer. Some of the mRNA vaccine manufacturers that have produced some of the most widely used COVID-19 vaccines, such as the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, stated just last month that “cancer is the next problem to tackle with mRNA tech” post-COVID. BioNTech has been developing mRNA gene therapies for cancer for years and is collaborating with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to create mRNA-based treatments for tuberculosis and HIV. This recent effort to create ARPA-H/HARPA combines well with the coordinated push of Silicon Valley companies into the field of health care, specifically Silicon Valley companies that double as contractors to US intelligence and/or the military (e.g., Microsoft, Google, and Amazon). During the COVID-19 crisis, this trend toward Silicon Valley dominance of the health-care sector has accelerated considerably due to a top-down push toward digitalization with telemedicine, remote monitoring, and the like. ~ Unlimited Hangout
- [Too Big to Fail] Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire pedophile and sex trafficker with a myriad of connections to the rich and powerful in the United States and several other countries, had told those close to him that he had feared for his life prior to his sudden “suicide,” the Washington Post reported, while his defense lawyers claimed that he had planned to cooperate with federal authorities.
- The US is seen to finally starting to take UFOs seriously. With this shift, experts are beginning to grapple with some significant questions. Economist Tyler Cowen recently made an opinion piece for Bloomberg on the possible effects of alien discovery on global markets. Cowen pointed out an extreme scenario where one million aliens are living under the ocean. He said that case would not affect the Wall Street expectations for the number of iPhones sold next year.
- Colonial Pipeline, the largest U.S. gasoline, and diesel pipeline system, halted all operations Friday after a cyberattack. Colonial’s pipeline transports 2.5 million barrels each day, taking refined gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel from the Gulf Coast up to New York Harbor and New York’s major airports.
Computer VirusIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 9 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Pleiadians destroy new viruses being created in a lab in Shenyang, China.
This happened in Shenyang, China just after the “Mothership” lightning cloud appeared in Beijing. (Not a coincidence)
This is a Laser that destroyed a contained area where many new viruses were being used in experiments. ~ Neioh
News Burst 9 May 2021 – Bonus Video
The spectacular transhumance on April 30th along the bends of the San Boldo Pass, between Treviso and Belluno, Italy. Hundreds and hundreds of sheep have occupied the road, in an orderly fashion, dog overlooking the transit. It is nice to see how even today this ancient rite is still intact, a ritual of the shepherds’ world that, inevitably, reminds us how much even the simplest things may surprise.
News Burst 9 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Bogota, Colombia 5/6/21
These are cameras from a Pleiadian Craft. The Craft is above in a Fleet of 40. The Mothership is 50 miles higher than the Crafts. ~ Neioh
News Burst 9 May 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 12 June 2021 News Burst 12 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 12 June 2021 - Featured News The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday that it will convene an "emergency...
News Burst 11 June 2021 News Burst 11 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 11 June 2021 - Featured News Michael Bloomberg, a billionaire businessman and former mayor of New York, has vowed to find out who...
News Burst 10 June 2021News Burst 10 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 10 June 2021 - Featured News Unidentified flying objects (UFO) have repeatedly meddled with US nuclear technology, forcing some...
News Burst 8 June 2021 News Burst 8 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 8 June 2021 - Featured News Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos announced he will travel to space aboard Blue Origin's first crewed spaceflight...
News Burst 7 June 2021News Burst 7 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 7 June 2021 - Featured News In early 2020, a UK district judge ruled not to extradite Julian Assange to the US, but decided that he...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Martin Luther King
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 3% 3%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation