News Burst 8 December 2020
News Burst 8 December 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 8 December 2020 – Featured News
- [Cabal Investigating Cabal -> Found Nothing] A Department of Justice inquiry into Hillary Clinton that began after conservatives demanded more investigations into the former Democratic presidential candidate is reportedly ending with no actual results. Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed U.S. Attorney John Huber in 2018 to look into concerns raised by President Donald Trump and his Republican allies that the FBI did not properly look into Clinton’s involvement in a uranium deal while she was secretary of state in the Obama administration. Huber allegedly reviewed documents and spoke with federal law enforcement officials in Arkansas who were handling an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Though the inquiry has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or to Congress, Huber has effectively finished his assignment and found nothing worth pursuing, current and former officials told The Washington Post in a report published Thursday.
- [Rumor] Attorney General William Barr may quit before the end of the year.
- Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk announced in January that he was planning to build a city of one million people on Mars by 2050, with trips to the Red Planet being regular and “available for those who don’t have money” through loans. It is “most likely’ that the first humans will land on Mars in six years as earthlings were expected to create a “real civilisation” on the Solar System’s second-smallest planet, extravagant entrepreneur and space dreamer Elon Musk said in an interview.
- Goldman Sachs Reportedly Weighing Partial Exodus From the Big Apple. The mammoth New York City-headquartered $992 billion bank’s plans are the latest example of a trend which has seen dozens of retail companies, restaurant chains, financial and tech firms escaping the city amid a high tax burden and the economic crisis sparked by the global coronavirus pandemic. Investment banking and financial services giant Goldman Sachs is considering withdrawing one of its major money-making divisions and relocating it to Palm Beach or Fort Lauderdale, Florida, or Dallas, Texas, Bloomberg has reported, citing sources said to be familiar with the matter.
- After Isaac Newton’s death in 1727, he left behind no will and an extensive number of papers. The notes and manuscripts are estimated to contain 10 million words. Recently uncovered notes revealing that Sir Isaac Newton sought to expose the secrets of the pyramids in Egypt while formulating his theory of gravity are expected to be sold for hundreds of thousands of pounds when bidding closes on Tuesday. The unpublished notes which are thought to have been produced in the 1680s were only found a little more than 200 years after Newton’s death, and have now been put up for sale at Sotheby’s. The scribblings of the legendary mathematician show him desperately attempting to decipher the unit of measurement used by ancient Egyptians to construct the pyramids. Newton believed the dead civilisation had worked out how to measure the Earth and believed if he devised how they calculated the pyramids, he could measure the circumference of the planet. The note’s edges have signs of burn damage, which is said to have happened after his dog, Diamond, tipped a candle over after jumping up onto the table. Newton also was looking to decode divine prophecy in the bible and wanted to decypher the dimensions of the Temple of Solomon.
- The monolith discovered at the Romantsevo Hills in Konduki, Russia has been set up by TulaTech Research and Educational Centre as a PR stunt. The company also published a video with the name of the company is seen engraved on top of the metallic structure. In late November, the world was puzzled by an enigmatic discovery in Utah, where a triangular metallic structure of unclear origin was found in a local canyon only to later vanish. Another monolith was then discovered in Romania…only it disappeared as well. Several other monoliths were also discovered in California and Texas. So far, it is unknown who set up and took down some of the monoliths and what the purpose of the stunt was.
- The object, discovered in September by astronomers searching for near-Earth asteroids from the NASA-funded Pan-STARRS1 survey telescope on Maui, garnered interest in the planetary science community due to its size and unusual orbit and was studied by observatories around the world. Comparing data with the history of previous NASA missions, Paul Chodas, CNEOS director, concluded 2020 SO could be the Centaur upper stage rocket booster from NASA’s ill-fated 1966 Surveyor 2 mission to the Moon.
- Defense news website TheDebrief.org has published the reports, including an Oct. 16, 2019, email exchange between former Vice Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Robert Burke and current Vice Chief of Staff for the Air Force Gen. Stephen Wilson. This exchange was obtained by a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request from The Debrief. The leaked photo, taken off the East Coast of the U.S. by a “pilot’s personal cell phone,” was a part of the 2018 position report, one source told the news outlet. This report discussed what the unidentified silver “cube-shaped” object could be, with a list of possible explanations discussed, including the fact it could be “alien” or “non-human” technology.
- [Lord Mark Malloch-Brown] British diplomat, communications consultant, journalist and former politician. A former member of the Labour Party, he was Minister of State for Africa, Asia and the United Nations from 2007 to 2009. Malloch Brown was political correspondent for The Economist from 1977 and 1979, and then worked for the office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees from 1979 to 1983. He was development specialist at the World Bank from 1994 to 1999, administrator of the United Nations Development Programme from 1999 to 2005 and United Nations Deputy Secretary-General from April to December 2006.the chairman of the voting company Smartmatic. Now has been promoted to the role of President within George Soros’s Open Society Foundation.
- Retired Israeli Gen. and current professor Haim Eshed told a newspaper in Israel that not only are aliens real, but that the U.S. and Israeli governments have been working with them and President Donald Trump was recently on the verge of confirming their existence. Eshed, who retired in 2011 as the head of the Defense Ministry’s Space Division, “served as the head of Israel’s space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award.” He “explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.”
- The US House of Representatives voted on Monday (Dec 7) to welcome Hong Kong residents to live temporarily in the United States, vowing to be a beacon for rights as China clamps down in the territory. The House moved by consensus to issue so-called Temporary Protected Status for five years to Hong Kong residents, meaning that people from the financial hub will have the right to work in the United States and will not be subject to deportation.
- Indonesia’s highest Muslim clerical body is expected to issue a halal certification for the experimental COVID-19 vaccine developed by China-based Sinovac Biotech, officials said on Monday (Dec 7). The certification would be a significant step in immunization efforts in the world’s most populous Muslim country, should the vaccine be approved for use.
Immortality SerumIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 8 December 2020 – Bonus Video
Bright UFO filmed over Observatory, Cape Town
News Burst 8 December 2020 – Bonus Video
Hong Kong friends and family watching their loved ones being deportaed to China – sending them to ‘re-education’ camps.
News Burst 8 December 2020 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
2.861 °C / 5,181 °F
New Horizons is a long, long, long way from home. Currently in the Kuiper Belt beyond Pluto, NASA’s New Horizons is just one of five spacecraft to reach 50 AU (astronomical units), or 50 times the distance between the sun and Earth, on its way out of the solar system.
Former EU chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier has suggested that France may follow the UK’s example and finally withdraw from the EU. Speaking at a conference on the future of the bloc in La Touquet on Friday, the French politician referred to “social unrest and anger” in France over unchecked immigration as well as the “red tape and complexity” of the EU.
Billionaires like Bill Gates have long said that they, theoretically, would be in favor of paying much more money in personal taxes. And yet the “philanthropist” Bill Gates and some of the wealthiest people in the world are staying silent on a series of active proposals that would do just that, sidestepping a legislative package in their home state of Washington that targets them specifically.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 78% 78%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation