News Burst 8 April 2022
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 8 April 2022 – Featured News
- Uri Geller, a famous TV personality and self-proclaimed psychic who is probably best known for his performances involving spoon bending, has recently claimed that extraterrestrials may be walking among us. Sharing these revelations in an Instagram post, Geller pointed to a “new report” about mysterious “balls of light” chasing a US warship last year, noting how “many pilots have also seen balls of light following their planes.” “And when I was 5 years old, I also had an encounter with a bizarre ball of light – which not only followed me, but also struck me!” he declared. “Sometimes these sightings are explained away as ‘ball lightning’…but these lights appear to be very much under conscious control.” According to the Daily Star, the psychic also speculated that aliens will teach humans “how to eradicate all disease”, and that anyone born today will encounter extraterrestrials during their lifetime. Geller also claimed that Dr. Werner von Braun once took him to NASA and showed him “a piece of a UFO that crashed”.
- Russia’s Embassy in Estonia said that it has protested against the detention of the editor-in-chief of Sputnik Meedia, Elena Cherysheva, and is waiting for clarifications from the authorities. According to the embassy, the arrest of the Sputnik Meedia editor is an act of intimidation by Estonia against Russians who support their country. “The comments made in this regard by representatives of the Estonian law enforcement agencies cannot be accepted as convincing and justified. The Embassy expects in the near future clear and precise clarifications from the Estonian authorities regarding this incident,” the embassy said. Earlier, ex-employees of Estonia-based media outlet Sputnik Meedia were detained in the country, they are suspected of violating international sanctions. According to their colleagues, it was impossible to contact Elena Cherysheva and Mati-Dmitri Terestal after a search that lasted several hours.
- A huge solar chasm – at least 12,400 miles (20,000 kilometres) deep and 10 times as long – opened on the surface of the Sun on 3 April, according to Space Weather. The massive fissure, which resulted in powerful streams of magnetised solar winds being unleashed, was discovered by NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory. The UK weather forecaster, the Met Office, confirmed the ejection of two “filament eruptions” from the canyon in the south-central part of the Sun and blasting out into space. The first erupted from the Sun on 3 April, at around 11 a.m. EDT (1500 GMT), while the second followed on 4 April at about 5 p.m. EDT (2100 GMT). Coronal mass ejections (CMEs) – expulsions of charged plasma from the Sun’s upper atmosphere (corona) – accompanied the eruptions, said the Met office. Coronal mass ejections, upon reaching Earth, generate geomagnetic storms, which, if powerful, can disrupt satellite links and damage electronics in orbit. Such processes also often bring with them auroras, or polar lights, with the Met suggesting that several might be observed in Earth’s sky, predominantly in high-latitude regions (around the Arctic and Antarctic) later this week.
- US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is copping criticism in India over her remarks at a Congressional hearing where she compared Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with former Chilean general-turned-President Augusto Pinochet. “What worries me is that this time, we seem willing to let Modi be our new Pinochet,” stated Omar, while interrogating US Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman at a hearing on ‘Restoring American Leadership in the Indo-Pacific’. The US-Somali lawmaker recalled that the US has committed “historical injustices” in supporting “brutal dictators” during the Cold War, which she said was justified by Western powers in the name of having a “common enemy”.
- Finland has cut a budget deal that will significantly increase defence spending to bolster deterrence in the wake of Russia’s military operation to demilitarise Ukraine, which it sees as “aggression”. The new money will be spread out between 2023 and 2026, with 700 million euros ($763 million dollars) allocated this year. Defence Minister Antti Kaikkonen emphasised that the goal is to make sure that military action never crosses Finland’s borders. The head of the Defence Forces Timo Kivinen, admitted that the sums in question are large, but insisted that they are a necessary investment.
- US intelligence officials have leaked information about the Ukraine conflict that wasn’t “rock solid” and outright made up some claims, all to win an “info war” against the Kremlin, according to an NBC News report on Wednesday. The officials admitted to, and boasted about, releasing this misinformation. When the American media cited US “intelligence” to warn that Russia was preparing to use chemical weapons in Ukraine, and when President Joe Biden repeated these warnings, they were participating in a disinformation campaign, the NBC report reveals.
- There are no “equal scales of justice” in the United States, and the mainstream media has been covering up for the Biden family, according to Eric Trump, the second son of former President Donald Trump. “If I did 1/100 of what Hunter Biden did, I’d be in jail for the rest of my life,” said Eric, the executive vice president of the Trump Organization. Hunter Biden, the sole surviving son of President Joe Biden, has been involved in controversy for years, particularly concerning his business dealings while his father was vice president. Hunter Biden made $50,000 a month as a board member for Ukraine-based Burisma while his father was charged by Obama with helping improve the country’s governmental practices. On March 28 and 29, Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) released bank records showing payments were made to Hunter Biden from a Chinese Communist Party-linked company. “The evidence is stunning, and it is growing,” said Johnson.
- Just days after cyclist Emily Bridges was prohibited from taking part at the National Omnium Championships last weekend, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson declared that he feels it’s “sensible” that biological males shouldn’t be allowed to compete in women’s sports. “I don’t think that biological males should be competing in female sporting events. And maybe that’s a controversial thing… but it just seems to me to be sensible,” BoJo said. “But these are complex issues and I don’t think they can be solved with one swift, easy piece of legislation. It takes a lot of thought to get this right.”
- In what appears to be a major blow for German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, the Bundestag has rejected a bill that would have made COVID vaccination mandatory for all Germans over the age of 60. Scholz had managed to build broad support for the bill among members of his ‘stop sign’ coalition, but when it came time to vote, 378 out of 683 parliamentarians voted against the bill, while only 296 voted in favor. The failure of the vote elicited cheers from AfD lawmakers, Reuters reported. It was a free vote, with lawmakers instructed not to follow party lines.
- A viral tweet that remains unchecked by “fact checkers” claims to show a Russian-operated ‘mobile crematorium’ in Mariupol, but the image is taken from an 8-year-old YouTube video. Whoops. The tweet was posted by news outlet NEXTA, which boasts nearly a million followers on Twitter. The tweet has received over 7,000 retweets and almost 11,000 likes.Much vaunted “fact checkers” are yet to comment on the issue, and Twitter hasn’t placed a ‘warning label’ on the tweet letting users know it is fake news. There have been innumerable fake news incidents either staged entirely or fabricated by Ukrainian officials which have gone unchecked by “fact checkers” since the start of the war. They include the ‘Ghost of Kiev’ farce, the supposed ‘slaughter’ of Ukrainian soldiers on Snake Island and the ‘attack’ on a Holocaust memorial in Kiev that never happened.
- Scott Ritter, a former U.S. Marine Corps intelligence officer and UN weapons inspector in Iraq in the nineties, has had his Twitter account reinstated after he was suspended from the platform for calling U.S. President Joe Biden “a war criminal” in Ukraine. Anya Parampil, a journalist at Grayzone News, tweeted on Wednesday that Ritter had been suspended and screenshotted the social media website’s message to the former UN official. Parampil demanded that Twitter re-instate Ritter’s account. Commenting on being re-instated, Ritter tweeted late on Wednesday night: “No official word from Twitter about what the problem was or how/why it was resolved. But I’m sure they took notice at the concern expressed by many of you here on Twitter. Thanks for speaking up in defense of free speech. Goodnight!”
- Texas will send illegal immigrants to the US capital by bus so that the Biden administration can deal with the influx in the United States as a result of its open border policy, Texas Governor Greg Abbott said on Wednesday. “Texas is providing charter buses to send these illegal immigrants who have been dropped off by the Biden administration to Washington, DC,” Abbott said during a press conference. “We are sending them to the United States capital where the Biden administration will be able to more immediately address the needs of the people that they are allowing to come across our border.” Texas officials said during the press conference that the state is prepared to activate up to 900 buses to send illegal migrants to Washington, DC. Abbott said the migrants will be dropped off at the steps of the US Capitol building.
- A whistleblower who’s fled the United States for Switzerland has vowed to drop ‘450 gigabytes of deleted material’ from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, which he says he also gave the the Washington Post, New York Times, and Sen. Chuck Grassley – all of whom he says sat on it for months. A whistleblower who’s fled the United States for Switzerland has vowed to drop ‘450 gigabytes of deleted material’ from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, which he says he also gave the the Washington Post, New York Times, and Sen. Chuck Grassley – all of whom he says sat on it for months. For the past two weeks, former Steve Bannon War Room co-host Jack Maxey has been hiding in Zurich, where he told the Daily Mail he’s been working with IT experts to dig more data from Hunter’s ‘laptop from hell,’ and that he’ll post it all online in a searchable database in the coming weeks. Maxey says the data includes 80,000 images and videos, and more than 120,000 archived emails. “I came here so that we could do a forensic examination of Hunter’s laptop safely in a country that still respects human liberty and the ideals of liberal democratic principles,” he told the Mail. “I do not believe this would have been possible inside the United States. We had numerous attempts on us from trying to do things like this there.” Maxey said that after contacting DailyMail.com about the laptop last year, black suburban SUVs appeared outside his house, and former US intelligence officer friends he shared copies with told him they received strange calls.
News Burst 8 April 2022 – Bonus IMG
Ancient Holy Places
When you visit the ancient holy places, you experience electromagnetic formulas that expand our consciousness. Many times you pick up something there that you had left in that place thousands of years before. Our body is exposed to those energies and accesses the blueprint by which you evolve. ~ MarSak – Light Of God With You
News Burst 8 April 2022 – Bonus Video
Laurinburg, NC 4/4/22
“First I saw a silent white moon sized orb. No colored lights. No flashing. 10 sec later gone. Then Boom! Different object. This had 3 lights in triangular pattern with a flashing center light and what looked like lights shining off 20-30 degrees each side”
News Burst 8 April 2022 – Bonus Video
You know that 5G and EMFs are bad for us when you see flock of birds start falling from the sky, all at the same time. You can Imagine what these high intensity frequencies are doing to our health. We are bathing in EMFs 24/7, 365 days a year. ~ awakenedspecies
News Burst 8 April 2022 – Earthquakes
News Burst 2 June 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 2 June 2023News Burst 2 June 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 June 2023 - Featured News Professor Emeritus Yakov Rabkin of history at the Université de Montréal released his open letter “I Left...
News Burst 1 June 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 1 June 2023News Burst 1 June 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 June 2023 - Featured News A Fidelity fund has slashed its estimate of Twitter’s value amid ongoing chaos at the company, implying the...
News Burst 31 May 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 31 May 2023News Burst 31 May 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 31 May 2023 - Featured News Passengers who fly with Air New Zealand will be asked to step on the scales as part of a new survey to...
News Burst 30 May 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 30 May 2023News Burst 30 May 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 May 2023 - Featured News Norwegian shipping company Havila Kystruten decided that only cars and motor vehicles that use fossil fuel...
News Burst 29 May 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 29 May 2023News Burst 29 May 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 May 2023 - Featured News Following an Associated Press/NORC poll in April which indicated that only 26% of Democrats want Joe Biden...
News Burst 28 May 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 28 May 2023News Burst 28 May 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 May 2023 - Featured News Saudi Arabia imported 174,000 barrels of diesel and gasoil a day from Russia in April, Bloomberg reported...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.