News Burst 8 April 2021
News Burst 8 April 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 8 April 2021 – Featured News
- The Iranian Foreign Ministry has confirmed that an Iranian vessel, the MV Saviz, had been attacked in the Red Sea by a missile or a mine. “The explosion occurred on Tuesday morning near the Djibouti coast and caused minor damage with no casualties. The vessel was a civilian ship stationed there to secure the region against pirates,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh said on Wednesday, adding that the issue was “under investigation”. A defence correspondent for Iran’s Tasnim news agency reported, citing sources, that the hull of the freighter, which US, Israeli, and Saudi officials, as well as the media, have previously claimed may be a covert Revolutionary Guard forward base or intelligence-gathering vessel, was damaged as a result of the explosion of limpet mines.
- The Police Service of Northern Ireland says 41 of their officers have been injured during three nights of rioting in loyalist districts. The trouble, which started in Belfast’s Sandy Row district, was triggered by the decision last week not to prosecute 24 Sinn Féin politicians – including Deputy First Minister Michelle O’Neill – for breaking COVID-19 rules when they attended the funeral of Provisional IRA veteran Bobby Storey. More than 2,000 mourners attended the funeral of Storey, the IRA’s former intelligence chief, on 30 June 2020 and unionists claimed they blatantly ignored social distancing rules at the height of the first wave of the pandemic.
- Prostitutes in the Brazilian city of Belo Horizonte have gone on a week-long strike, urging the government to give them prioritised COVID shots alongside other “front line” workers, the AFP reports. On Monday, a group of sex workers from the Association of Prostitutes of Mins Gerais took over a street full of shuttered hotels where they once worked, in pre-pandemic times. Now they have been forced out onto the street to solicit for clients, still legally, but in a much less secure environment, prostitutes reveal. “We are in the front line, moving the economy and we are at risk,” the association’s president Cida Vieira, who took part in the protest, told AFP. “We need to get vaccinated.”
- Chinese TV channels have started blurring out logos of any Western brands in their programmes. The move comes in the wake of Western retailers facing a backlash after they expressed concern about Uighur minorities being used as forced labour in cotton production. The TV channels blurred things like shoes and tees that bore any Western brands’ logos. Across China, this move has delayed post-production of the television shows leading to social media users making fun of the government’s censorship.
- UFOs harassed US warships for several days in July 2019, according to the newly-released information from the logs of US warships. The USS Kidd, USS John Finn, and USS Rafael Peralta were in a military area off the coast of California engaging in a training exercise when those on board noticed UFOs they described as drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. The three ships were swarmed by as many as six drones over a matter of days, at times doing brazen manoeuvres around the vessels. The Drive obtained the logs through the US Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), which recorded the sightings in entries such as ‘White light identified hovering over the ships flight deck,’ and ‘Kidd reported UAV overhead.’ One entry from Rafael Peralta reported, ‘Two UAV’s spotted off the starboard wing.’ Another entry added six minutes later, ‘Four UAV’s spotted off the starboard bridge.’ During the encounter, the UAVs matched the USS Kidd’s speed and bearing for around 90 minutes, which is 60 minutes more endurance than drones of their size.
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s prosecutors have disclosed 2.7 million pages of evidence to her lawyers in her Jeffrey Epstein trafficking case, a court filing has revealed.
- Australian politicians are calling on Australia’s charity regulator ACNC to probe the Church of Scientology’s charity status after The Age and the Sydney Morning Herald’s investigation dug into the controversial religion’s finances. The two outlets reported last week that have found out that the Church of Scientology had made tax-free profits by shifting tens of millions of dollars into Australia from abroad. According to the probe based on financial reports, the Church of Scientology Australia enjoyed net profits of $65.4 million between 2013 and 2019, but the number of its followers fell during that period. Greens Treasury Spokesman Nick McKim said that “there is a very clear case for the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) to review Scientology’s charity status.” “They should investigate whether Australia is being used as a tax haven for the organisation’s international revenue,” he said.
- China’s State Council Information Office has published a white paper outlining how the socialist country can teach the rest of the world about how to alleviate poverty. In the last 40 years, China has lifted 770 million people out of poverty, declaring an end to its most extreme forms in November. Titled “Poverty Alleviation: China’s Experience and Contribution,” the Tuesday document lays out some of the ways China’s decades-long struggle can help other parts of the globe. The paper makes special note that 2021 is the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China, which “has united and led the Chinese people in the battle against poverty with unwavering faith and will over the past century.” The paper has five sections, titled “The Solemn Commitment of the CPC,” “Final Victory in the Fight against Extreme Poverty,” “The Strategy of Targeted Poverty Alleviation,” “Exploring a New Path of Poverty Alleviation” and “A Global Community of Shared Future Free from Poverty,” respectively.
- As India faces a second wave of the CVD pandemic, many people are turning to ancient remedies and cures to develop boost their immune systems. From eating home-cooked food, drinking healthy concoctions made of Indian spices and herbs, to following certain diets and doing yoga and meditation, sport and dance, people are trying many things to improve their state of mind and health.
- Leonore Moncond’huy, the mayor of Poitiers, has scrapped funding for a local plane club, saying kids should no longer “dream of flying” because of aviation’s use of fossil fuels. French Secretary of State for Transport Jean-Baptiste Djebbari preferred to brand the mayor’s opinion as “authoritarian and moribund rantings” while his predecessor Dominique Bussereau asked, “Without flying clubs to train young people in piloting, where will our pilots from civil security, the gendarmerie and national defense come from? And the pilots of our airlines will be trained in China or the Emirates?”
- A Filipino man who was caught violating CVD restrictions was reportedly ordered by police to perform hundreds of exercises as punishment, and died a day later, amid concerns that authorities are abusing rule-breakers. Darren Manaog Penaredondo was reportedly stopped by local security personnel in the City of General Trias, on the island of Luzon, while trying to buy water after curfew. The region is currently under strict lockdown. The man was then taken to a nearby square, where along with other rule violators he was instructed to do 100 squat-like exercises. In total, Penaredondo was ordered to perform the move 300 times, a physically straining task which he is said to have carried out with some difficulty. Hours later, he suffered from a seizure and died shortly after. The city’s mayor has ordered authorities to conduct an investigation into the case, describing the alleged punishment as “torture.” This isn’t the first time that Filipino police have been accused of inhumane treatment of Covid rule breakers. Human Rights Watch released a report last month alleging that police and local authorities were putting curfew violators in dog cages and forcing them to sit in the sun as punishment.
Voodoo EconomicsIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 8 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Why does it sound like everything connects to Pleiadians? Because everything does! Pleiadians will be the first ETs introduced because they are the most relevant to humans and Earth history. Genetic parents of humanity, soul origin for many, Protectors of Earth, Angels of God.
Neioh ~ These are not Crafts but will enter other Crafts in a Fleet. The purpose is much like humans would think of camping and a tent. They are luxurious inside and have contact with all Crafts in the area. This can be for enjoyment or for meetings before joining the Fleet.
News Burst 8 April 2021 – Bonus Video
New Fissure in Geldingadalir, Iceland
The new fissures are in total 200 meters long. The lava from the fissures is non viscous and flows fast in a narrow lava-river into Meradalir valley, east of the new fissures, where a new lava field is forming. Because of the lack of ash and tephra emission in the atmosphere, the aviation color code for Keflavik airport remains orange as there are no imminent hazard for the aviation.
News Burst 8 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Customers of a 7-Eleven store in Thailand’s in Nakhon Pathom were joined by a giant, 6-feet-long lizard when they went out to buy groceries on Tuesday. The rescue team reportedly freed the shop, dragging the lizard, which was not lucky enough to grab some food, out of the building. According to the outlet, the reptile, like so many other animals in the region, is struggling to feed itself after months of dry weather and little to no rain.
News Burst 8 April 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 23 April 2020News Burst 23 April 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 23 April 2020 A group of over 100 MPs and Peers have called on the UK government to prepare some form of recovery Universal Basic Income (UBI) to...
News Burst 22 April 2020 News Burst 22 April 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 22 April 2020 Over the past decade, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has become the World Health Organization’s second largest donor. They may...
News Burst 21 April 2020News Burst 21 April 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 21 April 2020 Jeffrey Epstein's photographer friend Peter Beard's remains found on Long Island after missing for weeks. Beard reportedly had a stash of...
News Burst 20 April 2020 News Burst 20 April 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 20 April 2020 NASA has set May 27 for SpaceX's Crew Dragon capsule to launch astronauts from Florida, the first such launch from U.S. soil since the...
News Burst 19 April 2020News Burst 19 April 2020 - Live Feed. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 19 April 2020 Some people will use Gab Social.Some will use the Dissenter browser. Others will use Gab Trends. More still will use ON. Some...
News Burst 18 April 2020News Burst 18 April 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 18 April 2020 The news of the death of the Hessian Finance Minister Thomas Schäfer (†54) shook all of Germany. Now there is said to have been another...
My Pleiadian family was first to accurately identify the nature and origin of Oumuamua. One fortunate thing about having my Twitter acct is that I still have all my receipts. ‘Astronomers spot planet orbiting Vega’. This is where Oumuamua originated. Harvard professor Avi Loeb will be remembered for identifying Oumuamua as a ET Craft from Vega… but he wasn’t the first. ~ Kabamur
The United Kingdom supported the 2019 coup in Bolivia to secure access to the country’s massive lithium deposits for the sake of British companies, an investigative report by Declassified UK claims.
10 years ago, on 11 March 2011, an earthquake measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale triggered a tsunami that crashed into Japan’s Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. The effect of the resultant meltdown will continue to be felt for generations to come.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 51% 51%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation