News Burst 7 October 2022
News Burst 7 October 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 7 October 2022 – Featured News
- Yann LeCun, Vice President and Chief AI Scientist at Meta, published a new paper outlining his vision for an “autonomous” artificial intelligence capable of learning and understanding the world in a more human-like way than current machine learning models. In the nearly 70 years since AI was first introduced to the public, machine learning has exploded in popularity and reached dizzying heights. Despite some dubious recent statements (for example, a former Google engineer who claimed that the chatbot had become intelligent before his release, we are still far from that reality. Now, in a new study published earlier this month in Open Review.net LeCun, proposes a way to solve this problem by teaching algorithms to learn more effectively, since AI has proven that it is not very good at predicting and planning changes in the real world. On the other hand, humans and animals are able to acquire vast amounts of knowledge about how the world works through observation and with extremely little physical interaction.
- As part of long-standing, ongoing efforts to be better prepared to save lives following radiological and nuclear emergencies, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is purchasing a supply of the drug Nplate from Amgen USA Inc; Nplate is approved to treat blood cell injuries that accompany acute radiation syndrome in adult and pediatric patients (ARS). Amgen, based in Thousands Oaks, California, developed Nplate for ARS with support from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the HHS Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response (ASPR), as well as the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health. BARDA is using its authority provided under the 2004 Project Bioshield Act and $290 million in Project BioShield designated funding to purchase this supply of the drug.
- The lawsuit was filed Tuesday by America First Legal (AFL) at a Washington D.C. District Court. The non-profit group, founded by longtime Donald Trump adviser Stephen Miller, said Americans deserve to know what the FBI and the social media giant were up to as the November elections approached. According to the complaint (pdf), the AFL requested in August that the FBI make public all of its communications with Facebook between Oct. 1, 2020, and Nov. 15, 2020. However, the FBI turned down that request, claiming that it was so “overly broad” that it couldn’t be done “with a reasonable amount of effort.” AFL’s complaint said: “Barely a month before the 2022 midterm election, FBI officials continue to suppress information of great interest to American voters and stonewall AFL’s request for records relating to the FBI’s collusive scheme with Facebook to censor news and information about the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop.”
- Authorities in Lee County, Florida, confirmed Tuesday that three people who were arrested for looting were illegal immigrants. “As far as looting—we have law and order in Lee County. We have law and order in our great state of Florida, and we always will,” said Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno in a Tuesday news conference. Marceno said that three of those individuals were illegally inside the United States while they were caught looting in Lee County, which was hammered by Category 4 Hurricane Ian last week. It’s not clear what location the suspects had targeted for looting.
- It’s been revealed by sources within the US Department of Justice that direct messages sent through Facebook by American users, along with public postings, have been rigorously monitored, and reported to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) if they express anti-government, anti-authority views, or if they question the legitimacy of the November 2020 presidential election’s outcome. Under the terms of a secret collaboration agreement with the FBI, a Facebook staffer has, over the past 19 months, been red-flagging content they consider to be “subversive” and immediately transmitting it to the Bureau’s domestic terrorism operational unit, without the FBI having filed a single subpoena – outside the established US legal process, without probable cause, and in breach of the First Amendment, in other words.
- Having been sentenced to 20 years behind bars for trafficking underage girls to Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell may try to cooperate with authorities to ease her predicament. Defense lawyer Spencer Kuvin – who represented several of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims – has suggested that the Duke of York Prince Andrew may face further legal troubles, the MailOnline has reported. Maxwell might be inclined to cooperate with the authorities in an attempt to reduce her sentence, Kuvin argued, apparently suggesting that she may be privy to some information that is potentially damaging to Andrew. “She is really the person who holds all the secrets,” the lawyer said, while speaking in a new documentary called Prince Andrew: Banished. “This isn’t the end of the story.”
- The latest vulnerabilities discovered in the WhatsApp messenger are a reminder that the Meta-owned product is first and foremost a surveillance tool, the man behind the competing Telegram app has warned. Pavel Durov blasted WhatsApp in a post on Thursday. It came in response to a developer’s report about two new flaws discovered in its programming. Both vulnerabilities allow an interested party to plant malware on a device running WhatsApp. A user needs to answer a video call or play a specially crafted video file to be exposed, potentially giving hackers full access to his or her phone.
- The wife of the jailed anti-secrecy activist Julian Assange has gone head-to-head with former US national security advisor John Bolton in a rare TV appearance, accusing him of being her husband’s “ideological nemesis.” Speaking with host Piers Morgan for his show ‘Uncensored’ on Wednesday, Bolton said the WikiLeaks co-founder “committed clear criminal activity” by publishing leaked classified documents, arguing that the material put government personnel and others in danger. “He’s no more a journalist than the chair I’m sitting on. The information that he divulged did, in fact, put many people in jeopardy” and “undercut the ability of the United States to have confidential diplomatic communications,” he said, adding that Assange should face a lengthy prison term should he be extradited to the United States from Britain. Stella Assange shot back that Bolton is “kind of the ideological nemesis of Julian,” recalling the ex-official’s role in selling the 2003 US invasion of Iraq to the American public while even suggesting he may be liable for criminal charges before the International Criminal Court.
- Several German MEPs have called on the European Parliament’s main conservative group to kick out Silvio Berlusconi and his party if he chooses to support Giorgia Meloni and her “extreme right-wing” coalition in Italy. In a letter published by Politico on Wednesday, three German MEPs demanded that Manfred Weber, the leader of the European People’s Party (EPP), which holds the most seats in the European Parliament, eject Forza Italia from the coalition unless its leader and former Italian PM Berlusconi abandons Meloni. Giorgia Meloni is now set to form Italy’s most right-wing government since World War II and will likely become the country’s first ever female prime minister.
- The investigation of the Swedish Security Services into the Nord Stream terrorist acts, which was completed on Thursday, confirmed explosions near the pipelines and strengthened the suspicions of sabotage, the Swedish authorities said. “The Swedish Security Services crime scene investigation of the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines has now been completed. The investigation has strengthened the suspicions of gross sabotage… The crime scene investigation has shown that there have been detonations near Nord Stream 1 and 2, within the Swedish economic zone, resulting in extensive damage to the gas pipelines,” the Swedish security services said in a statement.
- Astronomers are harnessing NASA’s newest space telescope, JWST, to decode the atmospheres of nearby worlds. The properties of these planetary atmospheres could give clues to how a planet formed and whether it harbors signs of life. But a new study in Nature Astronomy, led by the Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian and MIT, suggests that the tools astronomers typically use to decode planetary signals may not be good enough to accurately interpret the new telescope’s data. Specifically, opacity models — the tools that model how light interacts with matter as a function of the matter’s properties — may need significant refining in order to match the precision of Webb’s data, the researchers say. “Taking proper account of opacity model limitations and making efforts to eliminate them is essential in the era of JWST,” says Iouli Gordon, an astrophysicist and study co-author based at the Center for Astrophysics.
- Our place in the Universe, for so long one of the core mysteries of the human Earthly existence, just got a little clearer and a bit more terrifying, according to Brent Tully at the University of Hawaii Institute for Astronomy. Tully leads an ongoing effort to map the distribution of galaxies around the Milky Way that recently discovered an immense structure in the vast cosmic web beyond Laniakea, a supercluster of galaxies and endless voids, including the Milky Way and a newly identified structure, the South Pole Wall. “We wonder if the South Pole Wall is much bigger than what we see. What we have mapped stretches across the full domain of the region we have surveyed. We are early explorers of the cosmos, extending our maps into unknown territory,” Tully observed. We have no idea where the map of the cosmos ultimately ends, says intrepid explorer and astrophysicist Martin Rees: “The volume of space-time within range of our telescopes—what astronomers have traditionally called ‘the universe’—is only a tiny fraction. We’d expect far more galaxies located beyond the horizon, unobservable, each of which –along with any intelligences it hosts– will evolve rather like our own.”
News Burst 7 October 2022 – Bonus IMG
Earth-like worlds with similar land-to-ocean ratios to our planet’s may be exceedingly rare. According to a new study, Earth-like planets with about 30% of their surface covered by exposed continental land may make up only 1% of rocky worlds in stars’ habitable zones, the areas around stars where liquid water can exist on a planet’s surface. Instead, roughly 80% of potentially habitable worlds are completely dominated by land, and about 20% are purely ocean worlds, the study found. The researchers came to this conclusion by modeling the relationship between water in a planet’s mantle and a planet’s recycling of continental land via plate tectonics. “We Earthlings enjoy the balance between land areas and oceans on our home planet,” Tilman Spohn, executive director of the International Space Science Institute in Switzerland and a member of the research team, said in a statement(opens in new tab). “It is tempting to assume that a second Earth would be just like ours, but our modeling results suggest that this is not likely to be the case.”
News Burst 7 October 2022 – Bonus IMG
“Clouds” ~ Kabamur
News Burst 7 October 2022 – Bonus Video
Mundelein, Illinois On Oct 5, 2022
News Burst 7 October 2022 – Bonus Video
The opening ceremony for the 2022 Commonwealth Games in England kicked off with a satanic ritual. This comes as no surprise considering that most major sporting events such as the Super Bowl half time shows and Winter/Summer Olympics do this regularly. This time however, it is more blatant than ever before. The saddest part to me is that the ignorant masses watching the show are absolutely clueless to the occult meaning. Unlike a other rituals, ceremonies typically revolve around an event or date and usually involve performances including dance for atonement, purification rites and worship rites. In this case the ceremony happened to include the worship of BAAL the satanic bull headed Canaanite deity who is also often known as Molech or Moloch aka Satan in disguise. Practice of ceremonial magic at events like these with thousands of people tuning in from all over the world is to literally evoke or call upon the spirit world. ~ Niko – awakenedspecies
News Burst 7 October 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 27 November 2022 News Burst 27 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 November 2022 - Featured News A French court has determined that an employee cannot be fired simply for not wanting to...
News Burst 26 November 2022News Burst 26 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 November 2022 - Featured News French President Emmanuel Macron’s 2017 and 2022 election campaigns are reportedly under...
News Burst 25 November 2022News Burst 25 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 November 2022 - Featured News Dr. Richard Ebright, a professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and...
News Burst 24 November 2022News Burst 24 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 November 2022 - Featured News The idea behind the Friendship Benches comes from Zimbabwean Psychiatry professor Dixon...
News Burst 23 November 2022News Burst 23 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 November 2022 - Featured News Elon Musk has hired legendary iPhone hacker 'Geohot' to fix Twitter search. On November 16,...
News Burst 22 November 2022News Burst 22 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 November 2022 - Featured News A Christmas decoration manufacturer in the German state of Saxony may close down due to...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 0.3% 0.3%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation