News Burst 7 November 2022
News Burst 7 November 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 7 November 2022 – Featured News
- Crowds of people poured onto the streets of Rome on Saturday to call for peace in Ukraine. The demonstrators also demanded that the Italian government stop providing Kiev with weapons and engage with Russia diplomatically instead. The rally saw tens of thousands of people turn out, including members of labor unions and Catholic associations, students and a variety of other activists.
- Twitter owner Elon Musk has warned that he may identify advertisers that are boycotting his social media platform under pressure from leftist groups, a move that would likely trigger counter-boycotts as the billionaire’s supporters push back against corporate America in defense of free speech. “A thermonuclear name and shame is exactly what will happen if this continues,” Musk said on Friday night, referring to the sharp drop in revenue that he’s seen at Twitter because activist groups are pressuring advertisers to stop using the platform. He made the comment in response to a Twitter post by former US Senate aide Mike Davis, who suggested that exposing the advertisers would enable Musk’s 114 million followers on the platform to launch a counter-boycott.
- The Argentine foreign ministry has confirmed that Chinese mining company Tibet Summit Resources will invest $2.2 billion in two lithium exploration projects in the South American country. The Shanghai-based company is expected to create around 10,000 jobs in Argentina, according to the statement released on Friday. The ministry noted that the plans were shared by Jianrong Huang, the president of Tibet Summit Resources, with Argentine ambassador Sabino Vaca Narvaja at the China International Import Expo in Shanghai.
- Yahoo News has identified a major beneficiary of the Russia-Ukraine slugfest: the US military industrial complex, which is reaping a windfall even as the bloody conflict causes economic havoc, energy shortages and a looming food crisis around the world. As the media outlet reported on Saturday, EU nations have committed to about $230 billion in new weapons purchases since the Russian military offensive against Kiev started in February. US defense contractors are poised to land the lion’s share of those orders, given their dominance as suppliers to European militaries, Yahoo added. Many European nations turn to US arms makers for more than half of all their weapons purchases. Yahoo cited data from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) to show examples of US dominance in European arsenals. For instance, US-made arms accounted for 95% of the weapons purchases by the Netherlands from 2017 to 2021. The ratios were 83% US weaponry for Norway, 77% for the UK, and 72% for Italy.
- Danish shipping group Maersk warned this week of slowing demand for transport and logistics and said it had slashed its forecast for container demand for this year. “It is clear that freight rates have peaked and started to normalize during the quarter, driven by both decreasing demand and easing of supply chain congestion,” Maersk CEO Soeren Skou said in a statement. The world’s biggest shipping company, which is often seen as a barometer of global trade, now expects container demand to contract between 2% and 4% in 2022, down from its previous projection of +1% to -1%.
- Twitter co-founder and former CEO Jack Dorsey has apologized for the ongoing layoffs at the company, claiming he had grown it “too quickly.” The layoffs, which have already affected 50% of Twitter’s workforce, came after billionaire Elon Musk purchased the social media platform. “ I own the responsibility for why everyone is in this situation: I grew the company size too quickly. I apologize for that,” Dorsey said in a tweet. The heartfelt apology from the former CEO, who stepped down last year, followed media reports suggesting that “everyone” at Twitter had been blaming Dorsey for the post-takeover turmoil. “Jack is hated at Twitter,” an anonymous source told the New York Post. “They blame what happened with Elon taking over the company on Jack.”
- Soaring poultry costs and shrinking purchasing power threaten to put the traditional Thanksgiving turkey out of reach for millions of Americans this year, with fresh US Department of Agriculture figures showing that Turkey costs have jumped from an average of $1.15 a pound in 2021 to $1.99 now. A recent survey by online financial advisory and wealth management company Personal Capital found that although nine in ten Americans planned to celebrate Thanksgiving in 2021, this year one in four plan to skip the holiday entirely to save money, while one in five doubt they’ll have enough money to cover costs, and 34 percent planning to slim down the celebration.
- San Francisco authorities are refusing to release the mugshot of David DePape, the suspect arrested in the Oct. 28 hammer attack of Paul Pelosi, husband of U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-California). City police as well as the county sheriff’s office both denied The Epoch Times’ emailed requests for the mugshot of DePape, 42.
An initial request was sent to the San Francisco County Sheriff’s Office, which operates the jail where DePape is being held. An officer replied: “We do not own the rights to mugshots;” San Francisco Police Department (SFPD) does. The Epoch Times and other news media also have been denied other commonly released records in the Pelosi-DePape case. San Francisco’s top prosecutor confirmed Nov. 3 she was refusing to release a recording of Pelosi’s 911 call and officers’ body camera footage.
News Burst 7 November 2022 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 7 November 2022 – Bonus IMG
Map Of Outer Space
This map of outer space by Pablo Carlos Budassi highlights more than 200 celestial objects in our universe and provides details and facts about each one. To create this graphic, Budassi used a combination of logarithmic astronomical maps from Princeton University, as well as images from NASA. The visualization highlights 216 different celestial objects that are color-coded and organized into five overarching categories:
Moons and Asteroids
At the center of the map is the Sun, which is the largest object in our Solar System. According to NASA, the Sun’s volume is equivalent to 1.3 million Earths. The Sun is the powerhouse of life here on Earth—its energy provides our planet with a mild, warm climate that keeps us alive, keeping the Earth from becoming a frozen rock. While the Sun is the only star in the Solar System, there is a neighboring star system called Alpha Centauri that’s approximately 4.37 light-years away. It’s made up of three stars—Proxima Centauri, Alpha Centauri A, and Alpha Centauri B. Proxima Centauri, as the Latin name indicates, is the closest of the three to Earth and has an Earth-sized planet in its habitable zone.
News Burst 7 November 2022 – Bonus Video
Sardinia, Italy – Mamuthones
The exact origin of the Mamuthones is unknown, but even their name has a mysterious meaning. According to some, the word Mamuthone derives from Melaneimones, a name given by the Sardinians to the ancient Phoenicians and which would have the meaning of “black faces”.
News Burst 7 November 2022 – Bonus Video
Levitation By Sound
News Burst 7 November 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 27 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 27 February 2023News Burst 27 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 February 2023 - Featured News An Iranian deputy minister admitted that “some people” intentionally poisoned female...
News Burst 26 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 26 February 2023 News Burst 26 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 February 2023 - Featured News Thousands of people in the US intelligence community knew about illegal surveillance by...
News Burst 25 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 25 February 2023News Burst 25 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 February 2023 - Featured News On Thursday, Israel joined 140 other [UN] member states voting in favor of a nonbinding...
News Burst 24 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 24 February 2023News Burst 24 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 February 2023 - Featured News The major witch of Catemaco, Enrique Marthen Berdón, announced that a satanic church in...
News Burst 23 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 23 February 2023News Burst 23 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 February 2023 - Featured News Josh Alexander, a 16-year-old student in the 11th grade at St. Joseph’s Catholic High School...
News Burst 22 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 22 February 2023News Burst 22 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 February 2023 - Featured News The mayor of East Palestine, Ohio, rips President Biden for going halfway across the world...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Make New Mistakes
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.