News Burst 7 March 2022
News Burst 7 March 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 7 March 2022 – Featured News
- Clashing reports emerged Saturday surrounding the death of a Ukrainian identified by media as a member of the country’s negotiating team with Russia. First, widespread reports in local media and social media throughout the day claimed Denis Kireev, who had been photographed taking part in negotiations in Belarus in recent days, had been killed by Ukrainian security forces during an attempt to arrest him. Kireev, the reports asserted, had been suspected of treason. The Ukraine’s Security Service of Ukraine had clear evidence of Kireev’s treason, including telephone conversations, according to Glavcom.ua. On Saturday, March 5, Denis Kireev, a member of the Ukrainian negotiating delegation in Gomel, was killed during his detention. He was shot dead by SBU officers, Ukrayinska Pravda and Obozrevatel reported.
- Elon Musk vowed on Friday that his SpaceX Starlink internet service would only block Russian news outlets “at gunpoint” after he was allegedly ordered by unnamed governments to censor the country’s media sources. Musk claimed in a Twitter post that Starlink had “been told by some governments (not Ukraine) to block Russian news sources.” “We will not do so unless at gunpoint,” he pledged. “Sorry to be a free speech absolutist.” After one person criticized Musk and accused Russian media outlets of being “propaganda,” the billionaire responded, “All news sources are partially propaganda, some more than others.”
- Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has again defended his decision to invade Afghanistan and Iraq post-9/11, by saying he thought it was the “right thing” to do at the time. Speaking to the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, on the BBC on Sunday, Blair said geopolitics is “very complex,” more complicated than people want to believe as they “search for simplicity.”
- “The world is too big for Europe and America to isolate any country, especially one as big as Russia. And in the world, as you know, there are many more countries that have a much more balanced, sometimes more reasonable attitude towards the dynamics of the development of international relations,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told the media on Saturday.
- During the interview, which took place on 25 February in the China Room of the White House, Biden, among other things, turned his attention towards the events in Ukraine. “How do we get to the place where, you know, Putin decides he’s gonna just invade Russia”, he said. Mere moments after uttering these words, Biden corrected himself.
- Chile said Saturday it is creating a vast national park to protect hundreds of glaciers. The new National Glacier Park will cover 75,000 hectares of Andes mountain land about 60 kilometers (40 miles) from the capital Santiago, President Sebastian Pinera said at a ceremony announcing its creation. It will also help preserve flora native to mountain terrain and animals like pumas and foxes.
- Amnesty International has called for the release of Saudi blogger Raif Badawi after he completed his “unjust” 10-year jail term this week. The 38-year-old, who was sentenced to 1,000 lashes and a decade in prison, was “arbitrarily detained solely for freely expressing his opinions”, a statement said on Friday. Badawi completed his prison sentence on March 1. Even after his release, Badawi is facing a 10-year travel ban.
- SMBC Nikko Securities Inc. President and CEO Yuichiro Kondo on Saturday apologized for the arrests Friday of four employees of the major Japanese brokerage house on suspicion of market manipulation. “We take seriously and deeply regret the fact that we caused a situation that could undermine market confidence,” Kondo told a press conference held at the Tokyo headquarters of SMBC Nikko, a unit of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. On Friday, the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office’s special investigation team arrested Trevor Hill, 51-year-old senior managing executive officer and head of the equity department at SMBC Nikko, and three other employees of the company.
- TApparently the Biden administration is busy working on just that, also at a moment Congress is still prepping a whopping $10 billion military and humanitarian aide package for Ukraine. The new aircraft deal would involve transferring Russian-made warplanes to Kiev from neighboring Poland, according to a new report in FT.
- The CERN Hadron Collider is actually opening a portal? When you examine the CERN’s Hadron Collider rings, you can see that they mirror the spiral of Saturn. In the occult, Saturn is the “dark sun” and “prison planet” of the fallen angels/parasites. At the CERN’s headquarters in Switzerland, there is also a statue of “Shiva” doing the cosmic dance of destruction. The god of Shiva is portrayed as the destroyer, as the one who comes last to keep this world within herself until the new cycle of creation. You can also notice the hidden 666 in the CERN logo. It is quite possible that CERN is designed as a portal machine to Saturn, in order to unleash the dark angels/parasites from the Abyss. Much love ~ Niko – awakenedspecies
- Ceres, although the largest object in the main asteroid belt, is a dwarf planet. It became famous a few years ago for one of its craters: Occator, where some bright spots were observed. The team of Gabriel G. De la Torre, neuropsychologist from the University of Cadiz, who has already studied the problem of undetected non terrestrial intelligent signals (the cosmic gorilla effect), now brought together 163 volunteers with no training in astronomy to determine what they saw in the images of Occator. “Both people and artificial intelligence detected a square structure in the images, but the AI also identified a triangle,” notes De la Torre, “and when the triangular option was shown to humans, the percentage of persons claiming to see it also increased significantly.” “Once our artificial intelligence (AI) systems will be able to autonomously explore scientific data and make discoveries on their own without human intervention, advances in our scientific knowledge will accelerate dramatically,” Harvard astrophysicist Avi Loeb wrote in an email to The Daily Galaxy. “Scientific progress will be freed from the chains of human ego that currently slow it down. Discoveries will not be choked anymore by prejudice and jealousy which curb innovation in academia.”
News Burst 7 March 2022 – Bonus IMG
The college that uses public information to track the whereabouts of Elon Musk’s private jet, and a handful of other US billionaires, along with private planes of Russian oligarchs, has expanded into tracking yachts. 19-year-old Jack Sweeney, who days after the Russian invasion of Ukraine began tracking private jets of Russia’s wealthiest businessmen, has expanded into tracking their superyachts. Some Russian oligarchs have fled to the Indian Ocean on their superyachts. There have been some unlucky ones who couldn’t escape in time as European authorities seized their yachts.
News Burst 7 March 2022 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 7 March 2022 – Bonus Video
The “People’s Convoy” of semi-trucks (some with trailers), motorhomes, trucks, SUVs, and cars embarked from the speedway in Hagerstown, Maryland, Sunday morning towards the outskirts of Washington. The Daily Mail says the convoy could be up to 30 miles long.
News Burst 7 March 2022 – Bonus Video
News Burst 7 March 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 2 December 2022News Burst 2 December 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 December 2022 - Featured News There are various practices in Buddhism that differ from other religions. One of these...
News Burst 1 December 2022 News Burst 1 December 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 December 2022 - Featured News UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced that the "golden era" of relations between Britain...
News Burst 30 November 2022 News Burst 30 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 November 2022 - Featured News “China social model”. Schwab's dire prediction (WEF & Great Reset) before...
News Burst 29 November 2022News Burst 29 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 November 2022 - Featured News Mauna Loa, the world’s largest active volcano, began to erupt on Sunday for the first time...
News Burst 27 November 2022 News Burst 27 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 November 2022 - Featured News A French court has determined that an employee cannot be fired simply for not wanting to...
News Burst 26 November 2022News Burst 26 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 November 2022 - Featured News French President Emmanuel Macron’s 2017 and 2022 election campaigns are reportedly under...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 0.3% 0.3%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation