News Burst 7 July 2021
News Burst 7 July 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 7 July 2021 – Featured News
- The US army left the Bagram Air Base after nearly 20 years there – by shuttiong off the electricity and slipping out, without notifying the new Afghan commander of the base. Afghan military officials didn’t discover the US had departed for more than two hours after – allowing local looters to ransack parts of the air base. Bagram’s new commander insists they can hold onto the base despite a string of Taliban wins on the battlefield against Afghan forces of late. The airfield also reportedly includes a prison with around 5,000 inmates, many of them allegedly Taliban.
- The CDC is now investigating whether there is a correlation between a young Michigan teen’s death and the vaccine after he passed away in his sleep two days after taking his second Pfizer vaccine.
- Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel “seriously ill” and hospitalized with divoC. He received his first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine on May 6.
- Diamonds found in ancient rocks have the ability to conserve volatile gases. Taking this ability into consideration, a team of scientists studied these diamonds to understand the basic chemical composition of the Earth’s atmosphere. The unique study revealed that the Earth’s chemical composition began at least 2.7 billion years ago. The diverse life on Earth is only possible because of the basic chemical composition of the planet.
- A Pew Research Center poll has concluded about two-thirds of Americans believe alien life exists somewhere out there among the stars. The Pew Research Center carried out is poll just before the Pentagon report was published, and examined America’s attitudes towards ETs. The survey of more than 10,400 Americans asked questions about the existence of aliens and the possibility of ETs visiting our planet. About 65 percent of those surveyed, said intelligent life exists somewhere on other planets. Only 34 percent said alien life “does not” exist on other planets and a mere two percent refused to answer the question.
- Iranian state media is reporting that a severe explosion has rocked an oil field in the western Ilam province which borders Iraq on Tuesday afternoon identified as the Cheshmeh Khosh field. The new Tuesday incident comes after yesterday a large mysterious fire was reported outside Tehran.
- Emails from 2010 between Hunter and his business partner at Rosemount Seneca, Eric Schwerin, discuss how much they needed to spend under the subject “JRB bills” – which match Joe Biden’s initials – including a $190-a-month AT&T bill and thousands of dollars on his father’s lakefront property in Delaware.
- Researchers are praising Iceland’s massive four-day working week trial involving 2,500 workers between 2015-2019 – or 1% of the country’s entire workforce. “It shows that the public sector is ripe for being a pioneer of shorter working weeks, and lessons can be learned for other governments,” said Will Stronge, director of British think tank Autonomy. Similar trials are being planned in Spain, described as “madness” by CEOE business leader Ricardo Mur – “getting out of this crisis requires more work, not less” – and in New Zealand. Workers were paid the same salary but with hours reduced from 40 to 35, and produced a better work-life balance, better productivity and less stress – with 86% of working Icelanders now on lower hours, or have the right to do so.
- US lawmaker Andre Carson (D-IN) has called on Congress to hold an array of hearings on reported sightings of “unidentified flying objects” (UFOs), also referred to as “unidentified aerial phenomena” (UAP) or “anomalous aerial vehicles” (AAVs). Carson currently serves as chairman of the House Intelligence Subcommittee on Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counterproliferation. In an interview with CBS News’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday, he insisted that additional probes are needed because the newly unclassified Pentagon report on UAP was largely “inconclusive” about the origins of more than 140 such objects.
- India’s Punjab police claim to have busted a major cross-border espionage network as it arrested two Army personnel on charges of allegedly spying and providing classified documents to Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). The police on Tuesday said that the accused – Sepoy Harpreet Singh (19 Rashtriya Rifles) and Sepoy Gurbhej Singh (18 SikhLi) – shared photographs of at least 900 classified documents with Pakistani agents.
- The unfortunate ship Ever Given that blocked the Suez Canal back in March will be released on Wednesday, after the tanker’s owners and authorities reached a formal agreement. According to the canal authority, the saga will end on 7 July, when a special ceremony will be held to mark the signing of the deal and “the departure of the ship”. After several attempts, Ever Given was refloated on 29 March and towed to the Great Bitter Lake. It was arrested by the authorities, who demanded that the owner pay around $900 million in compensation. The sum was later lowered to $550 million.
- Hong Kong chief executive Carrie Lam has dismissed an Asian industry group’s fears over the Chinese territory’s drive to update its privacy laws to target so-called “doxxing”, a malicious act of publishing people’s personal information on the internet. Beijing and the Hong Kong government argue that the document only serves to safeguard China’s national security, while respecting people’s liberties as well as the city’s special status. But many view the new law as undermining Hong Kong’s autonomy, which Beijing pledged under a joint declaration with the UK in 1984.
News Burst 7 July 2021 – Bonus IMG
The “Richat Structure” is Atlantis. First king of Mauritania was named Atlas. In myth, Father of the 7 Pleiadian Sisters. ~ Neioh
In very Ancient Civilizations in this area, there were very friendly Tribes that were open to many Beings from Multiple Galaxies. There had been no brainwashing and many humans were always open and welcoming to our visits as well as others. There were many times of drought as well as flooding. As We considered these to be our Friends, We came in Crafts. Many Fleets came and landed and rescued many thousands of people from many areas. We relocated them to other parts of the planet and assisted them with starting over. There were no names of people such as African or Indian. But these people had names for each other and were highly skilled. Later in time as you understand it to be, these people had scattered over many continents and their Ancestors now live world wide as Waking Dreams were chosen. None ever die, all just relocate and We Honor this Great Gift of Life.
News Burst 7 July 2021 – Bonus Video
Crop circles in Meuse, France, 4 July 2021
News Burst 7 July 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 7 May 2020 News Burst 7 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 7 May 2020 Russian billionaire Dmitry Bosov, the co-owner of Vostokugol and Sibanthracite coal companies, committed a suicide at the age of 52. A source...
News Burst 6 May 2020 News Burst 6 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 6 May 2020 - Live Feed In a video of Trump's Tuesday morning scrum with reporters, the president can be heard telling a reporter that he is allowing Dr....
News Burst 5 May 2020 News Burst 5 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 5 May 2020 Iceland has a very wholesome suggestion for citizens craving physical contact in the age of social distancing: Find the nearest tree and give it...
News Burst 4 May 2020 News Burst 4 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 4 May 2020 A new breed of 'killer bee' has arrived - this time from Asia (Japan, to be exact). The Asian Giant Hornet - the Murder Hornet's government name...
News Burst 1-2 May 2020 News Burst 1-2 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 1-2 May 2020 According to Reuters, the United States is putting pressure on Saudi Arabia to cut its oil production, pointing out that U.S. President...
News Burst 30 April 2020 News Burst 30 April 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 30 April 2020 One of the world's largest lunar meteorites goes on private sale at Christie's on Thursday, valued at $2.49 million. The moon rock,...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 52% 52%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation