News Burst 7 January 2021
News Burst 7 January 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 7 January 2021 – Featured News
- The world’s biggest online retailing monopoly, Amazon, announced on Tuesday that it is expanding its presence in the air freight logistics sector with the purchase of eleven Boeing 767-300 aircraft, which includes seven aircraft from Delta and four aircraft from WestJet. The new aircrafts will join the Prime Air network by 2022.
- An 89-year-old woman in Italy died of a cerebral hemorrhage after being subjected to anti-Covid vaccination.
- The Cow Commission of India has announced that it will hold a voluntary exam on ‘Gau Vigyan’ (cow science) at the national level. The exam is intended to generate interest among the general public, especially students, about the domestic cow and its benefits; it will be held on 25 February. A cow commission, Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog (RKA), set up by the Indian government has claimed various diseases like psoriasis, skin disorders, eczema, arthritis, inflammation and leprosy, can be cured with the help of cow milk, urine, and dung.
- A former director of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), has gone public with claims that scientists are being targeted in the organisation. He has claimed an attempt was made to assassinate him twice. Tapan Misra, who headed the Space Application Centre and is set to retire on 31 January, has claimed a fatal dose of Arsenic Trioxide was probably mixed with chutney (sauce) along with Dosai (thin rice Pancake), in snacks after lunch. Giving a vivid description of the severe symptoms that he experienced, Misra has said that he suffered for two years after the incident.
- The need to crackdown on the power and influence of Big Tech is not just a concern for the West. Chinese regulators pulled the plug on Jack Ma’s planned initial public offering for Ant Financial, the company which oversees the popular payment app “Alipay.” Soon after, they proceeded to open up an antitrust investigation into his business, accusing it of “monopolistic practices, such as restricting vendors from selling merchandise on other platforms” – not dissimilar to how ‘Big Tech’ companies such as Amazon and Facebook have been criticized in the US.
- India’s emergency-use approval for the British-Swedish AstraZeneca vaccine and the country’s locally developed jab, Covaxin, was lacking in transparency and used “vague” wording, several healthcare experts told. A health watchdog group, the All India Drug Action Network (AIDAN), has calling on the government to provide a “detailed rationale” for the decision and additional data on the shot’s safety and efficacy. In respect to the Covaxin, the primary concern is the lack of efficacy detail, because the Phase III trial is still ongoing in India. AIDAN’s skepticism was also shared by Anant Bhan, the former president of the International Association of Bioethics, who said the approval lacked transparency and that the government has used “not very clear” language in public discussion of the jab.
- The New York legislature is weighing a bill that would let the authorities take anyone suspected of having or being exposed to a contagious disease and hold them indefinitely – even forcibly medicating them. Under the new law, New Yorkers may be dragged out of their homes and locked up on mere suspicion of having been ‘exposed’ to the novel coronavirus — no positive test or even symptoms necessary. Once imprisoned in one of the state’s purpose-built facilities, individuals may be forced to submit to a “prescribed course of treatment” including drugs and vaccines — and even then, freedom is not guaranteed. The state’s nightmarish Assembly Bill A416 would see targets locked away for as long as 60 days without a hearing. And while the prisoner has a right to legal counsel, New York health authorities will have the ultimate say in deciding when – and if – they’re no longer contagious.
- The German migration agency has praised a campaign to showcase ethnic diversity by giving names of foreign origin to weather events. The initiative did not go down well with everyone though. “We live in an immigration country. Nevertheless, the weather highs and lows [anticyclone and cyclone] are almost always given names like Gisela and Helmut. It’s time to change that,” a diversity group wrote on their #WeatherCorrection project’s website. “After all, Germans also have names like Ahmet, Chana, Khue und Romani,” the website said.
- Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested at her £800,000 US hideaway after the FBI tracked her mobile phone, it emerged yesterday. Agents discovered her secluded home in New Hampshire using data from a phone the British socialite had used to call her husband and relatives. Court documents reveal Maxwell opened a mobile account under the name “G Max” and used it to communicate with her husband, tech CEO Scott Borgerson, her sister Isabel and lawyer Laura Menninger. FBI used a “stingray” device, also known as an “IMSI catcher”, to locate Maxwell, US website the Daily Beast reported. The portable equipment, which can fit inside a briefcase, simulates a cell tower and forces phones in the immediate vicinity to connect to it instead of an actual tower.
- It is now over a year since the coronavirus outbreak began in China, and yet again a team of World Health Organisation investigators has been denied access to the country to investigate where it came from. Ten WHO officials were due to enter China this week to finally begin investigating, with a promise to look into the Wuhan Institute of Virology as a potential source of the pandemic.
- The whole of Shijiazhuang, capital of Hebei, enters lockdown and it is testing all its 10 million residents after a resurgence in COVID-19.
Red ScareIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 7 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
Minor (G1-class) geomagnetic storms are possible today, Jan. 6th, when NOAA expects a CME to strike Earth’s magnetic field. The storm cloud left the sun on Jan. 2nd. The fact that it has taken at least 4 days to reach Earth marks this CME as a slow-mover; the longer it takes to arrive, the weaker its impact will be. A stream of high-speed solar wind precediing the CME sparked a beautiful light show last night over northern Canada.
News Burst 7 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
Mount Merapi is seen spewing volcanic materials. District of Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Jan. 5, 2021.
News Burst 7 January 2021 - Bonus Video
New York City
Strange UFO near Yonkers, New York City on Dec 27. Object seems to “drip” a ball of light that seems to combine with another ball of light then disappears.
News Burst 7 January 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
5.500 °C / 9,932 °F
New Horizons is a long, long, long way from home. Currently in the Kuiper Belt beyond Pluto, NASA’s New Horizons is just one of five spacecraft to reach 50 AU (astronomical units), or 50 times the distance between the sun and Earth, on its way out of the solar system.
Former EU chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier has suggested that France may follow the UK’s example and finally withdraw from the EU. Speaking at a conference on the future of the bloc in La Touquet on Friday, the French politician referred to “social unrest and anger” in France over unchecked immigration as well as the “red tape and complexity” of the EU.
Billionaires like Bill Gates have long said that they, theoretically, would be in favor of paying much more money in personal taxes. And yet the “philanthropist” Bill Gates and some of the wealthiest people in the world are staying silent on a series of active proposals that would do just that, sidestepping a legislative package in their home state of Washington that targets them specifically.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Carl Gustav Jung
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 78% 78%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation