News Burst 7 December 2020
News Burst 7 December 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 7 December 2020 – Featured News
- Michigan pastor Bart Spencer has come under fire this week after a video of his 15 November sermon resurfaced online. During the eyebrow-raising preaching, the religious leader told his congregation to contract coronavirus and “get it over with”.
- Investigators had zeroed in on signs of unusual activity triggered by a malware program on several computers belonging to an Italian aerospace and electronics company that counts NATO among its customers. Police in Italy have arrested two suspects in connection with the hacking of Italian aerospace and electronics company Leonardo. The Rome-based Leonardo group also has a cybersecurity division that boasts NATO as one of its customers, and is involved in making electronic weapons and missiles. Apprehended on Saturday, the suspected hackers, said to be a former employee and a contractor, reportedly managed to steal sensitive data from the company’s computers for “illicit goals which are still being investigated”, said the police.
- Russia’s communications watchdog Roskomnadzor has sent a letter to Facebook demanding that the social media platform lift the block placed on Baltnews, a Russian-language news portal that operates in the Baltic states, the watchdog’s press office said on Friday. “The agency’s account was blocked without explanation at an earlier date,” the press office said. The watchdog also noted the inadmissibility of censoring Russian media outlets, adding that such practices violate principles concerning the free distribution of information and users’ unhindered access to it.
- Queen Elizabeth is said to have experienced a setback in her Christmas plans after it emerged that her staff refused to self-isolate with the monarch at her seat in Norfolk, Sandringham, for four weeks, which has forced the Queen to spend Christmas at Windsor Castle for the first time in 33 years. The Queen’s housekeeper at Sandringham, Patricia Earl, has quit her job “embarrassed” by the staff’s refusal to self-isolate with the monarch. The staff – said to be cleaners, laundry, and maintenance workers – believe they were “pushed too far by being made to isolate from their families for Christmas”.
- Pirates have attacked and boarded a Maltese-flagged vessel in the Gulf of Guinea, the third such incident in the region over the past 36 hours, the Dryad Global maritime security portal reports on Sunday. According to the portal, the incident took place 50 nautical miles southeast of Nigeria’s Agbami Oil Terminal at 03:00 GMT. The vessel in question is the Maltese-flagged MT New Ranger chemical tanker. “The crew are reportedly mustered in the citadel, with 4 perpetrators onboard. The incident is ongoing”, the portal wrote. On Saturday, the portal also reported that the New Ranger was boarded by pirates. The incident took place 220 nautical miles to the south of the Nigerian capital, Lagos.
- Russia will look to “accrete” the country’s Arctic and northern regions over the coming decades, particularly in terms of mining activity, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday. “Russia is a northern country. More than 70 percent of its territory is located in the northern latitudes. Everything that happens in the north is of particular interest to us, of particular value,” the president said during a meeting with finalists at the Volunteer of Russia competition, which is being awarded on the UN’s International Volunteer Day. Putin added that the future of Russia lies in the development of its northern regions, expressing his confidence that the government will successfully grow the region, especially in terms of expanding mineral extraction.
- “Directed” radio frequency is the most plausible explanation for mysterious symptoms experienced by diplomats stationed in US embassies in Havana and elsewhere, a US government report said on Saturday. The symptoms appear “to be consistent with the effects of directed, pulsed radio frequency energy,” said the report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering. Diplomats in some postings have been plagued with nausea, headache, dizziness and other unexplained symptoms. This “Havana syndrome” has long been the subject of intense speculation, given the nature of the symptoms, the location of the postings.
- Striking Peruvian workers temporarily erected new blockades on the Pan-American Highway on Saturday, a day after they had ended a five-day blockage following the shelving of a controversial agricultural law. “We want to solve the salary issue,” said a worker manning a blockade near the city of Ica, 275 kilometers (170 miles) south of the capital Lima. The workers, demanding that agro-exporting companies raise their salaries from $11 to $18 a day, used rocks, burning tires and an overturned minivan to block the highway.
- Violence erupted in Paris on Saturday for the second consecutive weekend at a mass protest against a new security law, with demonstrators clashing with police, vehicles set alight and shop windows smashed. The weekly nationwide protests are becoming a major headache for President Emmanuel Macron’s government. A bank was ransaked by protesters who broke inside and brought out papers that they burned in the street. “There isn’t a day when we don’t hear about police brutality,” said Amal Bentounsi, who founded a collective for victims of police brutality. “This law on security targets those who have been subjected to repression for years, especially in working-class neighborhoods,” she added.
- A Chinese probe carrying samples from the lunar surface successfully docked on Sunday (Dec 6) with a spacecraft orbiting the moon, in another space first for the nation, state media reported. The manoeuvre was part of the ambitious Chang’e-5 mission – named after a mythical Chinese Moon goddess – to bring back the first lunar samples in four decades. The cargo capsule carrying lunar rocks and soil lifted off from the surface on Thursday, and docked with the orbiter on Sunday morning for China’s first “rendezvous and docking in lunar orbit”.
World HungerIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 7 December 2020 – Bonus IMG
This picture taken and released on Dec 4, 2020, by the China National Space Administration (CNSA) via CNS shows a Chinese national flag unfurled from the Chang’e-5 lunar probe.
News Burst 7 December 2020 – Bonus Video
Giza, Egypt – 12/3/2020
This is an Arcturian Fleet. There are 40 in this Fleet and not all are seen. The Mothership is 20 mi up. The Purpose of this Fleet is to measure Crystal placement beneath the ground. The Crafts are able to come together and look to be as One.When this is done they are interfacing and able to see within the other Crafts which have complete Transparency all around. When Data is collected, the Mothership will signal and all will Ascend to the open Ramp and enter the Mothership. Neioh
News Burst 7 December 2020 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
2.162 °C / 3,923 °F
New Horizons is a long, long, long way from home. Currently in the Kuiper Belt beyond Pluto, NASA’s New Horizons is just one of five spacecraft to reach 50 AU (astronomical units), or 50 times the distance between the sun and Earth, on its way out of the solar system.
Former EU chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier has suggested that France may follow the UK’s example and finally withdraw from the EU. Speaking at a conference on the future of the bloc in La Touquet on Friday, the French politician referred to “social unrest and anger” in France over unchecked immigration as well as the “red tape and complexity” of the EU.
Billionaires like Bill Gates have long said that they, theoretically, would be in favor of paying much more money in personal taxes. And yet the “philanthropist” Bill Gates and some of the wealthiest people in the world are staying silent on a series of active proposals that would do just that, sidestepping a legislative package in their home state of Washington that targets them specifically.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Johann Wolfgang Goethe
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 78% 78%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation