News Burst 7 April 2022
News Burst 7 April 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 7 April 2022 – Featured News
- Moderna shares are tumbling on Tuesday after two of the world’s most critical supranational bodies representing low- and middle-income countries have decided not to purchase hundreds of millions of additional doses of the company’s vaccine as a result of waning demand. The African Union and Covax, the Bill Gates and WHO-backed group dedicated to spreading vaccines across the world, made the decision to pass on buying more jabs. According to Bloomberg, developing nations have struggled to turn supplies into inoculations. Lower-income countries left behind in the global rollout are now grappling with a lack of funds, hesitancy, supply-chain obstacles and other factors that are hampering distribution.
- The nuclear-powered submarine USS Albany has arrived in the harbour of Tromso in northern Norway in an unannounced visit. Nor is it known how long it will stay, national broadcaster NRK has reported. In the past, the Norwegian military has always warned the public before the controversial submarine visits. The reason for the strong reactions was that Tromso municipality basically lacked expertise or equipment to handle a possible accident with radioactive leakage that would entail health issues, death, or massive damage to the environment.
- Former US President Barack Obama returned to the White House for the first time since his presidency to celebrate the 12th anniversary of the launch of the Affordable Care Act. A video showing Biden looking all lost and forgotten as his staffers flock around Obama immediately went viral. With the centre of attention definitely focusing on the former president, the incumbent had nothing to do but to helplessly look around, prompting even his critics to feel a bit bad for him. Obama gave a speech to mark the anniversary of the Affordable Care Act, also known as “Obamacare”, and dropped some jokes, calling Biden his “vice president”.
- The UK and the EU remain at loggerheads due to Brussels ignoring London’s plea to outline a clear-cut schedule to scrap Russian gas supplies. The standoff between the pair will most likely continue at the 7 April G7 meeting in the Belgian capital, where British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss is expected to call on fellow foreign ministers to slap much tougher sanctions on Russia. Speaking in Poland earlier this week, Truss said that on Thursday, she “will be urging” the UK’s NATO and G7 partners “to go further in sanctions” by joining Britain in banning Russian ships from UK and EU ports, “cracking down on more Russian banks, going after industries that are filling Putin’s war chest like gold, and agreeing [on] a clear timetable to eliminate imports of Russian oil, coal, and gas”.
- Those who witnessed UFO events have suffered bizarre effects — ranging from radiation burns to brain damage and “perceived time suspension”. That’s according to a 12-year-old report by the US Defence Intelligence Agency acquired by British tabloid newspaper The Sun through a freedom of information request. The 2010 file, entitled “Anomalous Acute And Subacute Field Effects on Human and Biological Tissues”, compiles reports of injuries to “human observers by anomalous advanced aerospace systems” — as it terms UFOs. The report describes the phenomena gleaned from 42 medical reports and 300 “unpublished” accounts of injuries. The report appears to give credence to claims of human encounters with aliens — or at least with technologies beyond current understanding. “Sufficient incidents/accidents have been accurately reported, and medical data acquired, as to support a hypothesis that some advanced systems are already deployed, and opaque to full US understandings”, it states. “The medical analyses, while not requiring the invention of an alternative biophysics, do indicate to use of (to us) unconventional and advanced energy systems.”
- Scientists from Earth are preparing a new message for aliens that will include a great deal of mathematical and biological data about humans, with the effort led by Jonathan Jiang of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. The message will include math equations and some DNA sequences, in contrast to the message that humanity first sent to space in 1974 from the Arecibo telescope in Puerto Rico. That one only included binary code and some images of the Solar System. The new data appears to be much more elaborate, with one of the slides provided by Jiang even showing a picture of male and female humans, along with illustrations depicting the location of the Solar System. The message contains 13 pages and is called “Beacon in the Galaxy”.
- After the death of one of Britain’s favourite celebrities, hundreds of people raised their voice accusing Jimmy Savile of sexual abuse, revealing decades of vicious attacks. This ignited a nationwide scandal, as previously allegations against him had been ignored or suppressed. Prince Charles asked none other than Jimmy Savile to help the Royal family in building its image, a new Netflix documentary suggests. According to ‘Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story Part 1’, back in the Eighties the Prince of Wales wrote several letters asking Savile’s advice, and this correspondence is being aired publicly in the documentary for the first time. Back then, Savile was known for his philanthropic fundraising activities, and allegations of his predatory sexual abuse had not been made known to the public, so Prince Charles is said to have believed that Savile could help Buckingham Palace after several PR blunders involving Prince Andrew, such as his visit to the site of the Lockerbie bombing in 1988. “Perhaps I am wrong, but you are the bloke who knows what’s going on… What I really need is a list of suggestions from you,” Prince Charles wrote in one of the letters, according to the show.
- In a statement to The Verge, Twitter spokesperson Adrian Zamora claimed the platform is “committed to impartiality in the development and enforcement of its policies and rules”. Since Musk became the largest shareholder in Twitter, speculation has run rife about a possible change in Twitter policy and the introduction of new features like an “edit button”. Zamora also clarified that board members are not able to make decisions about Twitter’s policies. However, they do play a big role in providing guidance and feedback. “Our policy decisions are not determined by the Board or shareholders”, Zamora told The Verge. “As always our Board plays an important advisory and feedback role across the entirety of our service. Our day-to-day operations and decisions are made by Twitter management and employees”, Zamora added.
- NATO has chosen to launch a new centre for the development of quantum technology in the Danish capital, Copenhagen. The idea behind the centre, which will be part of the Niels Bohr Institute at the University of Copenhagen, named after the Danish physicist who was among the pioneers in quantum mechanics, is to develop and test new multi-use technology to boost green transition, navigation, research, and defence. According to Danish Defence Minister Morten Bodskov, the development of quantum technology will bring major security policy changes for Denmark and NATO. “We can help revolutionise our defences against cyberattacks and strengthen our cybersecurity”, Bodskov said, as quoted by Danish Radio.
- Chinese doctors are said to have conducted organ procurement among prisoners sentenced to death in violation of transplant ethics, as they allegedly cut out hearts and lungs before brain death, according to a study from the Australian National University. The researchers assume that the violations have been taking place for over 30 years. The authors, ANU PhD researcher Matthew Robertson and Israeli cardiac transplant surgeon Jacob Lavee, analyzed 2,838 papers drawn from a dataset of 124,770 Chinese-language transplant publications. They said that the certified causes of death do not match the medical procedures listed in medical reports from 56 Chinese hospitals.
- Last month, the Russian Defence Ministry has revealed that about 30 biological laboratories funded by the Pentagon have been operating in Ukraine, conducting tests on extremely dangerous infections. The UN Security Council holds Arria-formula is holding an informal meeting called by Russia , which is titled “Threats to international peace and security emanating from military biological activities in regions across the globe”. This meeting is scheduled as Moscow is pointing out the US activity across the world, since Washington-funded activities in researching dangerous bio samples were discovered in Ukraine.
- Peruvian President Pedro Castillo has lifted a curfew imposed due to protests in the country’s capital, Lima, caused by rising fuel prices. “I must say that from now on we intend to lift restrictions on movement,” Castillo said, speaking at a meeting of Congress. The Interior Ministry urged citizens to protest peacefully, without violence or disruption of public order. On Tuesday, Peruvians protesting against the government over rising fuel prices tried to break into the country’s Congress building.
- Ecommerce and web services giant Amazon announced on Tuesday that it has secured launches for most of the 3,236 satellites for Project Kuiper, its $10 billion competitor in scalable internet services to SpaceX’s Starlink network. Most of the launches will be on United Launch Alliance Vulcan Centaur rockets, with the rest using Arianespace’s Ariane 6 rocket, and Blue Origin’s New Glenn, the latter of which is also owned by Amazon’s founder and chairman Jeff Bezos. The launches are scheduled over the next five years. However, none of the three rockets are in service yet, making the launches very prospective. An Amazon spokesperson told SpaceNews the company “has talked to every major launch provider and they will continue to explore all options for future launch services.”
- Rumors of Al-Qaeda leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri’s death were quashed this week when the notorious terrorist group published footage of their “General Emir” reciting a poem praising a Muslim student in India for refusing to remove her burqa. In a video lasting approximately nine minutes, Zawahiri urged Indian Muslims to respond to what he called anti-Islamic “oppression” and condemned the government of India, as well as the administrations of neighboring Pakistan and Bangladesh, who he accused of being “allies of the West.”
- Elon Musk was asked by several Republicans and activists to restore the account of former US President Donald Trump on Twitter after the Tesla and SpaceX CEO repeatedly criticized the social media giant for its biased treatment of conservative voices. “Now that @ElonMusk is Twitter’s largest shareholder, it’s time to lift the political censorship,” Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) tweeted on Monday. “Oh… and BRING BACK TRUMP!” British politician and former Member of the European Parliament Nigel Farage also joined the calls to “bring Trump back,” tweeting on Tuesday that Musk’s decision to be on the board “is the first step in the right direction.” “Musk reached out to us before he polled his followers about Twitter’s commitment to free speech,” Babylon Bee’s CEO Seth Dillon Dillon tweeted. “He wanted to confirm that we had, in fact, been suspended. He even mused on that call that he might need to buy Twitter.”
- The Artemis program to put Americans back on the Moon for the first time since 1972 suffered two more delays in wet dress rehearsal problems on Sunday and Monday, and the procedure will now be further deferred until after the manned Axiom mission to the International Space Station (ISS), NASA officials said. The NASA officials refused to give any firm date as to when the delayed Artemis 1 flight would now take place. But they said it would have to wait until after the next manned Axiom mission to the ISS.
- One of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims, former model Juliette Bryant, has claimed that she was lured into the web of the late convicted sex offender by a woman who claimed the financier could jump-start her modelling career. Speaking to The Daily Beast in her first in-depth media interview about surviving Epstein’s sex ring, Bryant said that she was “a silly young 20-year-old and thought it sounded like such an amazing opportunity considering the people he was with”. She said that her first meeting with Epstein took place in September 2002 at a Cape Town cocktail lounge, where former US President Bill Clinton was also present. “That’s what gave Epstein credibility. The fact that he was with Clinton,” Bryant noted, adding that the former POTUS holding onto her hand “was like a dream” and “was so bizarre”. She admitted that she was “completely conned” by the convicted paedophile, and that she “wouldn’t go with some random man to the Caribbean”. “[Epstein] seemed legitimate. Clinton gave him credibility,” the former model reiterated, separately arguing that the financier preferred to share a hotel suite with the 42nd US president and was concerned about being poisoned.
- US Special Counsel John Durham wants to introduce former UK intelligence officer Christopher Steele and his dossier on the debunked Trump-Russia collusion at the upcoming criminal trial of Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, CNN has reported. Sussmann, who pleaded not guilty, is charged with lying about a September 2016 meeting with a senior Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) official, where he made a tip about suspicious cyberactivity between the Trump Organisation and a major Russian bank at the time. According to court papers filed on Monday and seen by CNN, instead of solely focusing on Sussmann’s alleged lie during the trial slated for next month, Durham plans to describe how the Clinton campaign tried to dig up dirt about then-Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump over his alleged ties to Russia. Sussmann’s lawyers have urged a judge to block Durham from introducing evidence about the Steele dossier and prevent prosecutors from calling Steele as a witness at the trial. CNN reported that it is Judge Christopher Cooper of the DC District Court who will decide “how much information about Steele can come up at trial”.
News Burst 7 April 2022 – Bonus IMG
“Elemental” Humans Raised By Fairies
When Judith’s abilities opened up, there were many confusing things seen which she had no context to understand. With her eyes closed, she could often see groups of people walking together. Adults and children. Some were nude and some had scraps of clothing. She saw them walking through the mountains and deserts. Sometimes they would turn and look at her. Neioh explained that long ago on Earth, Fairies began saving lost and abandoned babies and children. They took them into the mountains and raised them and protected them. They taught them the ways of the Fae. They upgraded their DNA and gave them magical abilities. These people grow older, they reproduce, but they never sick or wrinkled. They have soul origins and incarnate from many galaxies. Their children remain over many generations and carry on in this secret life. They are happy and have free will. They choose to remain with Fae. They live in mountainous areas they are taught by the Fairies about the nature of humans and how unsafe some are. Neioh says these people exist mostly in Eastern European woodlands and mountains. They can blend into the trees or rocks if other people are around. Through generations they have learned to change frequency to be invisible for safety. They can’t hold this. But it is enough until danger is gone. Only people with clairvoyant gifts can see them. Fairies taught them to create clothing, beds and anything they need. They bathe in pools above ground and underground. They learned to live off the land and with “Magic” they were always provided fruits and vegetables and clean water from Fae. Yes, Fairies are this powerful. These people are sometimes called Elementals, but there are other kinds of Elementals and Nature Spirits which are different from these people. ~ Kabamur Taygeta
News Burst 7 April 2022 – Bonus Video
News Burst 7 April 2022 – Bonus Video
News Burst 7 April 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 24 July 2022News Burst 24 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 July 2022 - Featured News Private and even confidential documents from the Chancellor's wife ended up in a residential dumpster....
News Burst 23 July 2022 News Burst 23 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 July 2022 - Featured News A number of known British pedophiles have been told to leave Poland after British authorities...
News Burst 22 July 2022News Burst 22 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 July 2022 - Featured News The idea that there is an agenda for global government among the financial and political elites of the...
News Burst 21 July 2022News Burst 21 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 July 2022 - Featured News Ukraine’s central bank has sold $12.4 billion of gold reserves since February, Reuters has reported....
News Burst 20 July 2022 News Burst 20 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 July 2022 - Featured News A review of Hunter Biden's personal calendar on the so-called "laptop from hell", which was abandoned...
News Burst 19 July 2022 News Burst 19 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 July 2022 - Featured News Polar Night Energy and Vatajankoski, an energy utility based in Western Finland, have together...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 77% 77%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation