News Burst 7 April 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 7 April 2021 – Featured News
- The $850 million robotic geophysicist InSight lander touched down on Mars in November 2018. The seismometer of the stationary probe designed to study the interior of the Red Planet detected the two new “marsquakes” on 7 March and 18 March , both in a region called Cerberus Fossae where two previous similar rumblings were observed by the mission. This would seem to suggest that the area is particularly seismically active. Interestingly, the new quakes appear to match the earlier registered ones “geophysically”. “Over the course of the mission, we’ve seen two different types of marsquakes: one that is more ‘moon-like’ and the other, more ‘Earth-like,'” Taichi Kawamura, a seismologist at France’s Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, said in a statement, adding: “Interestingly … all four of these larger quakes, which come from Cerberus Fossae, are ‘Earth-like.'” After several months of preparation since touching down on Mars in November 2018 the mission has identified over 500 so-called “marsquakes” in its first Martian year, which lasts about 687 Earth days. A favourable spell of weather in March allowed mission personnel to detected two quakes stronger than magnitude 3.0.
- Swedish national broadcaster SVT has landed in hot water over inviting a Sunni Muslim imam from a controversial school to comment on the Christian holiday of Easter in a weekend special. SVT invited the imam along with the Archbishop of the Church of Sweden Antje Jackelén and asked both guests what Easter meant for them. Ahmad Arif explained that he doesn’t celebrate Easter as a Muslim, yet has a “full understanding” that Christians choose to do so. He also compared Easter to the Jewish holiday Passover, which celebrates the Jews’ Exodus from Egypt, and the Islamic holiday Ashura, dedicated to the parting of the Red Sea during the Exodus, and said it was something Muslims “recognised”. Imam Nasir Ahmad Arif of the Aysha Mosque represents the Cordoba School, which was previously revealed to offer gender-segregated education, violating Sweden’s gender-equal standards. In reports to the Swedish Schools Inspectorate, the school has also been accused of several Islamist elements in its activities, including compelling small girls to wear Islamic veils and positioning them behind the boys during prayer.
- Former US security advisor John Bolton has argued that China is a danger to democratic countries and explicitly warned Norway against entering a closer trade relationship with Beijing. “China is no longer a communist country, but it is an authoritarian country.” “The way the situation is now, Norway should not sign a free trade agreement with China. China doesn’t practice free trade. Rather talk to friends and allies and think more about what you can do together. ” Norway’s current Conservative-led government is in favour of a free trade agreement, which Bolton admittedly is sceptical about.
- Michio Kaku, professor of theoretical physics at City College, New York and a prominent populariser of science, has warned about potential perils associated with mankind’s attempts to establish contact with extraterrestrial life. In an interview with The Observer, Kaku argued he thinks “the chances are quite high that we may make contact with an alien civilisation” in the not-so-distant future, considering that “soon we’ll have the Webb telescope up in orbit and we’ll have thousands of planets to look at”. He noted, however, that while some of his colleagues believe humanity should reach out to these so far hypothetical alien civilisations out there, he considers it a “terrible idea,” pointing at the 16th century Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire.
- Earlier this year, 111 dolphins washed ashore near Bazaruto Archipelago National Park in Mozambique. The country’s environmental ministry issued a statement last month linking the beaching and subsequent deaths to low tides that were possibly triggered by cyclone Guambe. More than 60 dead dolphins have been found on the shores of several Ghanaian beaches in recent days, according to officials with the country’s Environmental Protection Agency. “Initial observation… showed no wound/lesions on their bodies… The colour of the sea and temperature are normal,” Michael Arthur-Dadzie, executive director of Ghana’s Fisheries Commission, said in a statement, as reported by AFP.
- The value of all cryptocurrencies surpassed the $2-trillion mark on Monday evening and continued to rise after that, data from tracking website CoinGecko shows. On Tuesday morning the market capitalization of the crypto market hit an all-time peak of $2.039 trillion, before sliding to the current level of around $2.020 trillion. This means that all the cryptocurrencies available in the market are now nearly as valuable as Apple, the second-largest company in the world, or the combined value of Google and Tesla.
- Ghislaine Maxwell is facing up to 80 years behind bars after US prosecutors accused her of new sex trafficking charges. Last week, US prosecutors served Maxwell with an updated indictment containing two further charges based on the allegations of a fourth victim who has now come forward. One of those charges — sex trafficking of a minor — carries a maximum penalty of 40 years in its own right.
- The Russian government slashed its forecast for oil, gas and coal production for this and next year, according to a decree on amendments to the Russian state program for energy development, published on the official legal information portal. The production of oil, including gas condensate, in Russia in 2021 is projected to reach 517 million tonnes, down from from 560 million tonnes in a previous forecast. The forecast for production of natural and associated gas this year is cut to 698.3 billion cubic meters from 750.1 billion cubic meters.
- Two hundred corporations issued a joint statement opposing election integrity legislation similar to Georgia’s recently passed voter ID law, while many require identification to use their services. The signed letter includes PayPal, Major League Baseball (MLB), United Airlines, Microsoft, Uber, and Cisco, who called on “elected leaders in every state capitol and in Congress to work across the aisle and ensure that every eligible American has the freedom to easily cast their ballot and participate fully in our democracy.” Like the State of Georgia’s voter ID requirement, PayPal, MLB, United Airlines, and Uber also require identification to use their services. PayPal, for example, requires an ID to confirm their customers’ identity, and United Airlines demands an ID to book a flight. Uber also conducts an ID check before individuals may participate in their ride-sharing platform, while the MLB asks for ID at will call ticket windows.
- Voter identification requirements are supported by 72% of the Americans. That popularity is largely driven by support from Republicans, 91% of whom support a requirement that all voters provide photo identification in order to cast their ballot. However, as the poll shows, 56% of Democrats also support requiring photo ID to vote.
- Two more Italian teachers are dead after receiving AstraZeneca viral vector shots against COVID-19. Mrs. Augusta Turiaco received the first dose of the AstraZeneca shot on March 11, according to daily newspaper La Stampa. The 55-year-old Messina music teacher published a new Facebook profile photo that day, letting everyone know she was “vaccinated.” But the situation quickly escalated. Mrs. Turiaco immediately felt ill after the shot. Severe headaches persisted for days, to the point that that she could no longer function. She was admitted to Policlinico Gaetano Martino on March 24. Doctors diagnosed her with cerebral hemorrhage due to thrombosis. In other words, it was yet another blood clotting issue caused by the AstraZeneca shot. Mrs. Turiaco was placed in a medically-induced coma. Doctors performed brain surgery to try and save her. But it was too late. She was brain dead on or around March 31. Intensive care doctors diagnosed her with “extensive deep thrombosis.” Yes, more blood clots. She also had a history of severe allergic reactions to vaccines. Ms. Pennino died the following morning.
- [Coincidence Over Coincidence Over Coincidences] The truck which was involved in the fatal Taiwanese express train crash last week, killing 50 people, slid onto the tracks only around one minute before the accident happened, the government said on Tuesday (Apr 6), as it released dramatic footage of the impact. The packed train carrying almost 500 passengers and crew slammed into a truck near the eastern city of Hualien on Friday, causing it to derail and the front and middle parts to crumple. It was the island’s worst rail accident in seven decades. The truck had slid down a sloping road from a building site onto the tracks just outside a tunnel. Officials suspect the truck’s brakes were not properly applied and are investigating the manager of the site.
- [More Coincidences] More than one million households and businesses in Taiwan’s heavily industrialised central regions were put on water rationing Tuesday (Apr 6), as the island battles its worst drought in 56 years. The shortage is expected to particularly impact the water-intensive microchip manufacturing sector during a global shortage of semiconductors that power everything from cars to iPhones and computers.
- Coral reef off Okinawa island revived after starfish removed. Coral in the sea off the Yaeyama district, which includes Ishigakijima island, have repeated a cycle of dying and reviving a number of times, according to a report compiled by the Environment Ministry’s Biodiversity Center of Japan from surveys on coral reefs at about 1,000 monitoring sites nationwide. Factors cited in the report include an outbreak of the coral-devouring starfish, rising sea temperatures, runoff of red soil from development projects on land, and discharge of insufficiently processed sewage as well as agricultural and farming wastewater. The number of crown-of-thorns starfish began surging in the sea off the island, particularly around 2001, and the proliferation reached its peak between 2010 and 2011. Volunteers have worked hard to reduce crown-of-thorns starfish in the area to save the coral. The Ishigaki city government also used subsidies from the central government to commission the hunting of crown-of-thorns starfish to the Yaeyama Diving Association and others between fiscal 2014 and 2016.
Princess DiIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 7 April 2021 – Bonus IMG
USS Rafael Peralta
”Difficult questions” raised as unknown crafts flash lights over multiple Navy Destroyers several days in a row in 2019…
“The crew of the USS Rafael Peralta observed a white light hovering over the ship’s flight deck.”
News Burst 7 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Houston, Texas – December 13 2017
News Burst 7 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Hampshire, UK, August 21, 2001
People were flocking near Chilbolton radio telescope in Hampshire, the UK on Tuesday, August 21, 2001, to see two crop formations. Featuring a large number of small pixels, both looked very impressive, especially the view from above.
News Burst 7 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Live from the volcano in Meradalir, Iceland
Steam and lava spurted Monday from a new fissure at an Icelandic volcano that began erupting last month, prompting the evacuation of hundreds of hikers who had come to see the spectacle. The new fissure, first spotted by a sightseeing helicopter, was about 500 meters long and about a kilometer from the original eruption site in the Geldinga Valley. The long-dormant volcano on the Reykjanes Peninsula in southwest Iceland flared to life March 20 after tens of thousands of earthquakes were recorded in the area in the past three weeks. It was the area’s first volcanic eruption in nearly 800 years.
News Burst 7 April 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 4 October 2023News Burst 4 October 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 October 2023 - Featured News Michelle Obama, Former First Lady of the United States joined the closeted ocean voyage on Steven...
News Burst 3 October 2023News Burst 3 October 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 October 2023 - Featured News The co-founder of Greenpeace Canada told podcast host Dan Proft that “climate alarmism is 100%...
News Burst 2 October 2023News Burst 2 October 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 October 2023 - Featured News On 20 September 2023, British prime minister Rishi Sunak, standing behind a lectern adorned with...
News Burst 30 September 2023News Burst 30 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 September 2023 - Featured News Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban urged Ukraine not to build "ambitious plans" for...
News Burst 29 September 2023News Burst 29 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 September 2023 - Featured News The US has spent over $113 billion on military and economic aid to Ukraine, with...
News Burst 28 September 2023News Burst 28 September 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 September 2023 - Featured News Following Tuesday night's bombshell report from Congressional investigators that Dr....
NASA’s Parker Solar Probe may have finally picked up signals of the culprit behind Venus’ mysterious “lightning” storms.
“The Space Force should safeguard US interests on the moon. The potential for conflict beyond Earth is coming.”
The new constitutional provision mandates that Pyongyang “deter war and protect regional and global peace by rapidly developing nuclear weapons to a higher level,” Kim said.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 70% 70%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation