News Burst 6 May 2021
News Burst 6 May 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 6 May 2021 – Featured News
- In a blog post published on Tuesday, Signal, which brands itself as privacy-positive, called out the user privacy policies of both Instagram and its parent company Facebook, both of which use the same adtech tools and platform. Signal – which competes with Facebook-owned WhatsApp – created a “multi-variant targeted ad” campaign to show how social media giants such as Facebook use their platforms to “sell visibility into people and their lives.” Signal tweeted: “Facebook is probably more comfortable selling ads than buying them, but they’ll do what they have to do in order to be the top result when some people search for ‘Signal’ in the App Store. P.S. There will never be ads in Signal, because your data belongs in your hands not ours.”
- Rapper Curtis ‘50 Cent’ Jackson has joined the ranks of New Yorkers and Californians moving to Texas. “I love New York, but I live in Houston now,” 50 Cent said on Tuesday in Twitter and Instagram posts. “I’ll explain later.” 50 Cent made that statement when Governor Greg Abbott announced that he was halting the state’s mask mandate and all remaining CVD restrictions, declaring that “all businesses and families in Texas have the freedom to determine their own destiny.”
- The gothic rock’n’roll-themed Nightingale Mansion in the village of Shanklin, on England’s Isle of Wight, published the anti-lockdown decree on the homepage of its website recently, declaring, “Redpilled guests only! If you are not awake, you are a sheep, and we are not a field for you to graze in! We accept only mask-exempt people! No NWO woke occultists or their minions”, the hotel continued, concluding that “maskholes” and “vaxholes” were not “welcome” on the property.
- The Pentagon’s Office of the Inspector General (IG) has launched a formal evaluation into the US Department of Defence (DoD)’s actions related to UFOs, also referred to as Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) or Anomalous Aerial Vehicles (AAVs). In a memorandum released on Monday, Randolph Stone, assistant inspector general for Evaluations on Space, Intelligence, Engineering and Oversight, said that the evaluation is due to kick off in May 2021 and that the goal is “to determine the extent to which the DoD has taken actions regarding” UAPs. The Pentagon has not commented on the matter yet, but Politico quoted Christopher Mellon, former deputy assistant secretary of defence for intelligence, as calling an IG probe a positive step to prod the American military to take UAP-related issues more seriously. US Gov’t ‘has acknowledged the reality’ of UFOs, ex-DoD official says. The IG evaluation was announced after Luis Elizondo, former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Programme, told the New York Post in late April that a soon-to-be-released DoD report on UAPs comes at a time when “the [US] government has acknowledged the reality” of UFOs. “I think they all want answers and I think they are all willing to ask the hard questions”, he added.
- British supermarkets, food suppliers, and manufacturers have warned politicians in Brazil that goods from the country will be banned in the UK if a law propelling deforestation in the Amazon is passed. Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Aldi, Lidl, M&S, Co-op, and Waitrose – among other companies – wrote an open letter on 5 May to the deputies and senators of the National Congress of Brazil. They urged Brazilian lawmakers to vote against a proposal known as PL 510/21. The measure would allow private owners to occupy and transform public land. As a result, rainforest could be burned and replaced by farmland, while the rights of indigenous people would be left unprotected.
- Former US President Donald Trump has blasted Facebook, Twitter, and Google for banning him from their platforms, labelling their actions “a total disgrace and embarrassment”. He called the trio “corrupt social media companies” and insisted that they must pay a “political price” for what they did. “Free Speech has been taken away from the President of the United States because the Radical Left Lunatics are afraid of the truth, but the truth will come out anyway, bigger and stronger than ever before. The People of our Country will not stand for it! These corrupt social media companies must […] never again be allowed to destroy and decimate our Electoral Process”, Trump said.
- Pricing for the crypto-doggos reached historic highs on Wednesday, with analysts stating the joke-filled altcoin should now be taken “seriously” as a competitor to Bitcoin, Ethereum and many others. Doge has hit 0.69c after a historic rally of over 20,000 percent in the last 12 months, media reported on Wednesday. The meme-inspired cryptocurrency skyrocketed 130 percent over the last week amid news Tesla chief executive Elon Musk’s reported appearance on Saturday Night Live.
- Controversial self-declared former homosexual Milo Yiannopoulos plans to open a clinic in Florida offering ‘conversion therapy’ for the thousands of gay men he says have contacted him in the hope of following his path. Yiannopoulos, the world’s most famous ex-gay, has outraged his detractors by going to Hawaii to cast into the ocean a four-carat diamond worth $150,000 which he bought as an engagement ring for his marriage to another man.
- Appearing Tuesday on Yahoo! Finance Live, Twitter CFO Ned Segal reaffirmed that the social network giant will never reverse its blacklisting of former President Donald Trump. Segal’s pledge came ahead of the Facebook Oversight Board’s decision to uphold its ban on the former president’s account. Twitter permanently blacklisted Donald Trump’s account on January 8, 2021. The move came after Facebook and Instagram “indefinitely” blacklisted Trump.
- Google and Facebook may be fined another 20 mln rubles ($267,000) each for refusing to remove prohibited content as requested by Russia’s mass media and communications regulator, while Twitter is up against a looming 24 mln-ruble ($320,000) penalty for a similar violation, said a source in the magistrate court department No. 422, which received the respective administrative protocols against the tech titans.
- A 25-year-old Malian woman has given birth to nine babies – two more than doctors had detected during scans. Halima Cisse gave birth to the nonuplets in Morocco. Mali’s government flew her there for specialist care. “I’m very happy,” her husband told the BBC. “My wife and the babies [five girls and four boys] are doing well.”
- Seychelles, the most vaccinated country in the world, is seeing a surge in coronavirus cases. The island country shut down schools and sporting events this week due to the outbreak. 35% of the cases are people who were already vaccinated.
The NetworkIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 6 May 2021 – Bonus IMG
The Church of the Virgin of Dolores has reappeared after water levels dropped at the Purísima dam reservoir. The church hidden underwater for most of the past 40 years has reemerged due to drought in Guanajuato.
News Burst 6 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Pensacola, FL 4/19/2021
“Come over here and land!” ~ Kabamur
News Burst 6 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Pembroke Pines, FL 4/24/21
“What is it?”
“Angels. Gotta be.”
WITNESS: I was on my balcony when I saw 2 fiery objects soaring through the sky I quickly grabbed my iphone. I am in shock and willing to share this with the whole world.
News Burst 6 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Zombie fire in Yakutia, February 2021
Snow is beginning to melt, but rivers are still locked in ice for at least a couple weeks more – which is completely normal for Oymyakon, the coldest permanently inhabited settlement on Earth. What is abnormal is the sight of a dozen wildfires burning a short distance north and south from this famous Pole of Cold. The first was registered as unusually early as 29 April by the settlement of Teryut, a short distance north from Oymyakon. Sentinel-2 satellite caught sight of frozen Indigirka River, snow-covered mountains, and ominous dark-orange dots scattered along the valleys. The second set of fires was recorded south of Oymyakon and even closer by distance (within 20km, or 12 milds) on 1 May. Last summer was one of the worst in the history of Yakutia for the number of wildfires, with many registered above the Arctic circle. Russia’s largest and coldest region reported fires all around its territory, with a massive blanket of smoke visible from space in the far north beside the Arctic Ocean.
News Burst 6 May 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 25 October 2021 News Burst 25 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 October 2021 - Featured News A former air force chief claimed yesteday how he saw a UFO firing four beams of light at a...
News Burst 24 October 2021News Burst 24 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 October 2021 - Featured News WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange is a political prisoner and the process against him is a...
News Burst 23 October 2021News Burst 23 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 October 2021 - Featured News Mahjubin Hakimi, a member of the Afghan women’s national volleyball team who played in the...
News Burst 22 October 2021News Burst 22 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 October 2021 - Featured News The 55-millimeter crab was discovered in Southeast Asia's rainforests and is the first...
News Burst 21 October 2021 News Burst 21 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 October 2021 - Featured News Singapore: Citing unfavourable market conditions, three electricity retailers have abruptly...
News Burst 20 October 2021News Burst 20 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 October 2021 - Featured News The Financial Times (FT) quoted on Saturday several sources saying that "the Chinese military...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 34% 34%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation