News Burst 6 March 2021
News Burst 6 March 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 6 March 2021 – Featured News
- European leaders are considering a proposal to introduce a common EU-wide C Vid v cin passport. The so-called C Vid passports would permit those who have been vx nated to travel freely within the European Union without the need for Q-ranting and testing. The leaders of several European countries heavily dependent on tourism are pushing for C Vid passports to be implemented with immediate effect. Others say that it is far too early to consider such a move, especially because the EU’s C Vid v cin rollout has been dogged by delays and questions about the efficacy of certain v cins, particularly in light of the V new mutant trains.
- A 6.4 magnitude earthquake that hit Croatia in December has left a region in the middle of the country covered with sinkholes. One of the sinkholes is roughly 15 metres deep. The phenomenon is now being investigated by scientists. Josip Terzic, a geologists from the Croatian Geological Survey, said the sinkholes emerged because soil sitting on limestone rocks became saturated with groundwater. Scientists say the sinkholes are particularly unusual.
- Past nuclear tests carried out by France in the Algerian desert are now coming back to haunt Europe. Radioactive Saharan dust has been passing over France since February, the Association for Control of Radioactivity in the West reported. The dust is being carried by wind from the Sahara Desert and it’s causing a pollution spike over parts of Southern Europe. Scientists confirmed it’s radioactive after collecting samples. Media have pointed to the “irony” of the pollution – back in the 60s, France conducted several nuclear tests in Algeria, a French colony at the time, which led to the Sahara becoming contaminated with radiation. Meteorologists explained that the influx of dust was caused by a major storm in Morocco that swept through the north-eastern part of the country at a speed of around 100 kph.
- North Korea has published a new biography of Kim Jong-un entitled “The Great Man and The Age of The Powerful Nation”. The 621-page book, which apparently was launched as early as 30 December, is the first official volume to outline the past 10 years of Kim Jong-un in power. Published by the country’s Pyongyang Publishing House, it lists no author and comes shortly after “Comrade Kin Jong-un’s Revolutionary History” was released in December. Kim Jong-un’s ‘Great Man’ Biography calls North Korea’s nukes ‘Swords to Guarantee Peace’.
- British–Swedish multinational pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca said it would only be able to deliver about 40% of the doses it had agreed to provide the EU in the first quarter due to manufacturing issues. Australian health minister Greg Hunt said that the Australian government had raised the issue of Italy’s move to block the export of about 250,000 vac ine doses from its Anagni plant, which was later supported by the European Union with the bloc “through multiple channels”. Italy had held up a shipment of 250,000 doses of the AstraZeneca/Oxford v cine bound for Australia on Thursday, following a spat with the manufacturer over delayed deliveries to the bloc. “We have asked the European Commission to review this decision,” the Australian Health Minister said.
- Thousands of fake doses of C -19 v cin have been apprehended by police authorities in China and South Africa, with Interpol warning that this is no more than the “tip of the iceberg”. The International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO) had earlier issued an alert regarding a potential upsurge in v cine-related criminal activity. In the wake of an investigation supported and facilitated by Interpol’s Illicit Goods and Global Health (IGGH) Programme, the uncovered manufacturing premises were raided to seize more than 3,000 fake v cines. Around 80 suspects were apprehended.
- Anti-school shutdown group launches campaign against masks in class, dividing Brits over whether they’re ‘degrading’ or necessary. In an open letter to Education Secretary Gavin Williamson on Thursday, UsForThem argued that “you can’t teach with face coverings and you can’t expect people to learn with face coverings.”
- Ukraine’s policy to deprive the residents of Crimea of water is an attempt at genocide, according to Russia’s permanent representative to the OSCE, who blasted Kiev’s long-term blockade of a vital canal to the peninsula. In 2014, the Ukrainian government constructed a makeshift dam on the North Crimean Canal, which previously provided 85 percent of the local water supply. It connected the region to the River Dnieper, the fourth-longest river in Europe. Following the reabsorption of Crimea into Russia, the same Kiev ordered the channel to be blocked off. The area is now suffering from a water shortage, with climate change and a lack of rainfall also having an effect. “The right to water is a prerequisite for the realization of other human rights,” Alexander Lukashevich said on Thursday, noting a UN General Assembly resolution from 2010. “Depriving the population of access to water can be equated with an attempt at genocide.”
- NFL quarterback Baker Mayfield of Cleveland Browns took to Twitter late night on Wednesday to say he and his wife Emily spotted a UFO. Mayfield claimed to have seen a beam of light while driving in his hometown close to Lake Travis just outside of Austin in Texas.
PayoffIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 6 March 2021 – Bonus IMG
The Media is finally asking “What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?”
‘No comment from Nellis AFB’ Flares fall. Parachutes fall. Because GRAVITY. People throw logic away for flimsy excuses. A witness “has experience with military flares, both aerial and artillery launched, and he does not think these resemble that at all.”
News Burst 6 March 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
6.627 °C / 11,960 °F
Billionaires like Bill Gates have long said that they, theoretically, would be in favor of paying much more money in personal taxes. And yet the “philanthropist” Bill Gates and some of the wealthiest people in the world are staying silent on a series of active proposals that would do just that, sidestepping a legislative package in their home state of Washington that targets them specifically.
The reaction to Prince Philip’s death from elites across the world has confirmed that the structures which produce and reproduce these strata are globally recognised and connected. ~ Dr Lisa McKenzie
At least ten villages and communities in St Vincent have been designated ‘red zones’ since volcano La Soufriere’s eruption this week, with the West Indies nation’s emergency agency warning of deadly pyroclastic flows from the column of ash.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 78% 78%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation