News Burst 6 January 2021
News Burst 6 January 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 6 January 2021 – Featured News
- Media from various parts of the world have reported the shocking news released by the Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manhã about the death of a young 41-year-old nurse just 48 hours after the vaccine. This sudden death drew media attention to the risks of anaphylactic shock and other serious adverse reactions of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine such as facial paralysis. But it also brought to mind the mysterious death of the young Brazilian doctor who volunteered during the clinical trials of the AstraZeneca vaccine, just approved by the British health system. His case is added to that of 4 deaths in Israel, three of which are deemed unrelated to vaccination by the local health authorities while the fourth refers to an 88-year-old patient with compromised health on whom investigations have been initiated.
- The FDA joined the WHO and Dr.Fauci in admitting there is a notable risk of false results from the standard PCR-Test used to define whether an individual is a COVID “Case” or not.
- Former Attorney General William Barr personally questioned the last inmate who had shared a cell with Jeffrey Epstein before the disgraced billionaire financier was found dead in a Manhattan jail, the New York Daily News reported citing a source. After the death ruled to be a suicide by hanging, investigators reportedly focused their attention on Efrain “Stone” Reyes, who had been transferred out of their joint cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Centre the day before Epstein took his life. Reyes as Epstein’s final cellmate last month, when the 51-year-old died at his mother’s Bronx apartment, having previously contracted the coronavirus at the Queens Detention Centre before his release.
- Qatar and its Persian Gulf neighbours have been locked in a bitter diplomatic dispute since 2017, when several Arab nations severed ties with Doha, accusing it of supporting terrorism – a claim Qatar has denied. However, the regional crisis showed signs of a breakthrough after Riyadh and Doha agreed to reopen their borders and airspace on Monday. The members of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, which includes Bahrain, the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Saudi Arabia, have signed a “solidarity and stability” agreement that effectively puts an end to the diplomatic spat between Doha and other members of the council.
- Australian parliamentary group called “Bring Julian Assange Home” praised the 4 January decision by UK District Judge Vanessa Baraitser to reject Assange’s extradition request from the US. The group’s co-chairs, Christensen and independent lawmaker Andrew Wilkie, urged both the outgoing and incoming US presidents to let Assange’s case go.
- After decades of inactivity a volcano on the Caribbean island of St. Vincent has rumbled back to life. As authorities brace for a potential eruption, misinformation about evacuation orders on major news outlets is spreading panic. Contrary to reports in the local and international media, the Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency has unequivocally stated that no evacuation orders have been issued amid increased activity at the Soufriere volcano.
- The Pentagon has 6 months to disclose what it knows about UFOs. Some of that information includes what the Pentagon, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and its counterparts know about unidentified aerial phenomena — also known as “anomalous aerial vehicles.” The report will be unclassified, but will include a classified supplement. Lawmakers want information on any UAPs that were found using geospatial intelligence, signals intelligence, human intelligence, or measurement and signature intelligence, regardless of which agency or service collected the data, the bill states.
- China’s first Mars mission could begin as early as next month. Tianwen-1 is expected to enter the red planet’s orbit in February, according to the China National Space Administration (CNSA). On Sunday, CNSA released a statement that read Tianwen-1 has traveled more than 400 million km (249 million miles) from Earth since its launch in July. The spacecraft is now 8.3 million km (5.2 million miles) from Mars. Chinese state-controlled broadcaster CCTV, citing CNSA’s statement, said: The space probe is “functioning stably and is scheduled to slow down before entering Mars orbit in more than a month and preparing itself to land on the red planet.”
- South Korea has summoned the Iranian ambassador to condemn the Monday seizure of a South Korean-flagged chemical tanker and its crew in the Persian Gulf. Seoul is demanding its immediate release and has dispatched a delegation to Iran to negotiate, following the military already sending an anti-piracy unit to the region. Iran ostensibly offered the reason for the MT Hankuk Chemi’s detention and “inspection” as environmental violations – a concocted reason it has used in past tanker detentions. The 20-member crew is now said to be in Iranian custody. However, Iran is now denying that it’s holding the mostly South Korean crew as hostages after the IRGC Navy diverted the vessel near the Strait of Hormuz. This despite Iranian state media publishing footage of IRGC commandos preparing to board the vessel. Priest spokesman: “If there is any hostage-taking, it is Korea’s government that is holding $7 billion, which belongs to us, hostage on baseless grounds.”
- NOAA forecasters say there is a 40% chance of minor (G1-class) geomagnetic storms on Jan. 6th when a CME hits Earth’s magnetic field. The CME is actually a pile-up of two CMEs, which makes its arrival time more difficult to predict. The actual impact could occur at any time from late Jan. 5th to Jan. 7th, potentially sparking the first significant Arctic auroras of the New Year.
Dinosaur park/h3>Illuminati Card Game
News Burst 6 January 2021 – Bonus IMG
The Boston Robotic dog has been spotted at Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. It is fitting with cameras that can help build 3-D maps of areas in the plant that are too dangerous for humans.
News Burst 6 January 2021 – Bonus Video
Mysterious Glowing Orbs Floating Over New York City
Galactic Federation sightings are planned to avoid causing us fear, so many purposely fall between explainable and unexplainable. In 2010, thousands witnessed a Fleet over NYC, which CBS aired as ‘glowing orbs floating over NYC which some are calling UFOs’. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 6 January 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
100 °C / 212 °F
Future Mars missions will want to move underground for applications such as accessing water ice, or for hunting for microbial life under the surface, NASA noted. Why InSight failed to dig into the Martian surface came down to “unexpected properties” of the soil, the agency said, which proved harder to push through than the material that two previous Mars missions encountered. InSight’s extended mission will not only include quake monitoring, the craft will also collect data via a radio experiment to learn whether the planet’s core is solid or liquid.
Nepal – Fifteen different associations from the agriculture sector on Saturday announced the formation of a struggle committee and protest programmes against the government’s decision to introduce foreign investment in the agriculture sector.
Cetaceans like dolphins and whales will no longer be kept in Canadian aquariums after the government passed a bill that prohibits their captivity. The bill, S-203, was first proposed in 2015, and it was finally passed after three years of intense legislative battles. With the bill in effect, Canada has taken another step towards becoming more environmentally responsible.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Martin Luther King
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 51% 51%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation