News Burst 5 March 2020
News Burst 5 March 2020. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 5 March 2020
- The European Saudi Organization for Human Rights says the Riyadh regime plans to execute five Shia teenagers arrested on charges of participating in demonstrations in 2011. The Riyadh regime had arrested the youths during anti-government unrest in the country’s Shia-populated Qatif region in Eastern Province in 2011. Eastern Province has been the scene of peaceful demonstrations since February 2011. Protesters have been demanding reforms, freedom of expression, the release of political prisoners, and an end to economic and religious discrimination against the oil-rich region. In January 2016, Saudi authorities executed Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr, who was an outspoken critic of the Riyadh regime. Nimr had been arrested in Qatif, Eastern Province, in 2012.
- It seems Coronavirus® has all the appearance of “hype”– like it’s being milked for all it’s worth. But, to be sure, the public reactions, including within the financial markets, are real. Just like clockwork.
- United Airlines announced Monday afternoon that it will be reducing its international schedule by 20% and domestic schedule by 10% in April amid the outbreak of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus. Citing a “decline in demand flowing from the impact of COVID-19,” the US airline also revealed in its news release that it will also waive flight change fees for both international and domestic bookings made between March 3 and March 31. Schedule changes are slated to go public on March 7 and will be followed by “similar reductions in May” across the board.
- Scientists at the Australian National University (ANU) revealed in a statement Wednesday that they plan to develop a satellite to predict when bushfires could arise and how difficult they will be to contain. According to the news release, the satellite will measure forest ground cover and vegetation moisture levels in Australia. The satellite’s technology will be able to “detect changes in Australian plants and trees such as eucalypts, which are highly flammable.” The “shoe box-sized satellite” will be built at the university’s Mt. Stromlo campus, after the ANU Institute for Space awarded $1 million to the scientists to develop an optical system that can detect forest cover and moisture levels “through infrared detectors onboard the satellite.”
- Plastic has become the most visible pollution issue facing the world. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch, now twice the size of Texas, is the subject of many environmental cleanup efforts while plastic waste from all over the world continues to pour into our oceans at an alarming rate. Governments around the world are now debating laws restricting plastic use, with many U.S. cities and states passing bans on single-use plastic bags and straws. As the plastic problem rages on unabated, some companies are taking it upon themselves to come up with new solutions to tackle the issue. With the passage of the 2018 U.S. Farm Bill, which legalized industrial hemp, a fresh look is being given to the versatile commodity for use in everyday items, including eco-friendly plastic.
- The current global coronavirus outbreak, while looking ahead at the looming financial crisis and how the virus will likely be blamed, providing cover for the crimes committed by the central bankers. The probable plan of the Cabal for the current situation includes a major step towards a cashless society and global governance, hoping the current crisis to be playing right into the hands of the central bankers and the United Nations.
- The General Water Resources Directorate has predicted that saline intrusion in Mekong Delta this year will come earlier and be more serious than in 2015-2016. It said the situation will be exacerbated under the impact of climate change and the hydropower dams on the Mekong’s upper course. China has stated it will release water from the Jinghong hydropower dam in Yunnan province from March 15 to April 10, to provide water to help ease the water shortage in downstream countries. However, experts doubt the water release would help Vietnam’s Mekong Delta escape the drought and saline intrusion which is attacking the area.
Sunspot number: 0
Current Stretch: 31 days
2020 total: 47 days (73%)
2019 total: 281 days (77%)
Even today in Europe we see the movements taking place according to the North African ‘model’, but also involving Spain; the red colored EQ/rings occurred in the morning while the white ones are more recent, we can see the seismic wave transiting westward loosing some of the its strength. The confirmation of the push on the European plate, like yesterday, is confirmed by the movements in Iceland, with a total magnitude around the M4, same as in the eastern Mediterranean and Middle East. It is possible that we will see movements on the M4 also in the Azores quite soon. A very deep shock occurred in the Banda Sea in Indonesia, M4.1 at 686 km, sometimes for such deep quakes a seismic repercussions have occurred on the other side of the Planet, in this case at the antipodes we have Ecuador where we would not be surprised if if we will see a M5 or greater in a few days.
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.6 Iceland
Strongest EQ in North America M3.0 California
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.1 South Sandwich Islands
Deepest EQ M4.1 686 km Band Sea
News Burst 5 March 2020 Bonus Img
Comet ATLAS (C/2019 Y4) is coming… and the sun is waiting. In late May, the dirty snowball will dip inside the orbit of Mercury, passing only 0.25 AU from the sun. No one knows what will happen when the comet’s icy core is exposed to solar heat at point blank range.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 14% 14%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation