News Burst 5 August 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 5 August 2021 – Featured News
- A new crackdown on China’s out-of-school tutoring industry by the communist regime includes a ban on using foreign teaching materials. China experts say it’s another way for the regime to tighten its ideological control over how Chinese students think, including all areas of education. China’s Ministry of Education officially released a document that outlined the new rules for extra-curricular tutoring institutions on July 24. The document stipulates that training institutions are strictly prohibited from providing educational programs devised overseas. Most training institutions use self-published teaching materials, while some English training institutions use foreign teaching materials. “The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is particularly wary of the off-campus training industry, where students have a desire for knowledge and a sense of justice,” China expert Xue Chi said.
- Researchers have warned that men will dramatically outnumber women in the coming decades because of “cultural preferences” for boys and the prevalence of sex-selective abortion in certain countries. The study, published in the scientific journal BMJ Global Health, found that prenatal sex selection was to blame for about half of the deficit. The study’s projections were based on a database of over three billion birth records from 204 countries between 1970 and 2020. It also looked at the experiences of countries already dealing with skewed sex ratios, including China and India. “Fewer-than-expected females in a population could result in elevated levels of anti-social behaviour and violence, and may ultimately affect long-term stability and social sustainable development,” the authors wrote.
- The death of paedophile Jeffrey Epstein denied his victims justice and left Ghislaine Maxwell as keeper of his darkest secrets. But a new book investigating the case suggests her trial shouldn’t be the end of this sordid story. When the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell over her alleged complicity in trafficking teenage girls for sex with dead paedophile Jeffrey Epstein eventually draws to a conclusion, it is unlikely to be the end of this sordid, salacious saga. Thanks to the mass of journalistic grunt work carried out by Miami Herald investigative reporter, Julie K Brown, and rigorously documented in her recently published ‘Perversion of Justice’, the recriminations will continue, law officials will continue to look over their shoulders and the victims will edge ever closer to closure, of sorts. While money and power shield many of those who embraced Epstein’s hospitality, 59-year-old Maxwell’s pending trial could identify some of those accomplices who would much prefer they were never mentioned.
- England and Wales suffered a record high number of drug deaths in 2020 during the Covid-19 pandemic, following in the footsteps of Scotland and the United States, which experienced a similar rise. Drug-related deaths took an upwards turn during the early 2010s and have continued to rise during the pandemic, with cocaine abuse victims becoming more and more prevalent in statistics.
- British MPs who sit on influential parliamentary groups while holding plum industry jobs are the subject of a conflict of interest inquiry by the House of Commons Standards Committee, which is probing backdoor lobbying. The inquiry is the first formal investigation since 2013 into concerns that the informal all-party parliamentary groups (APPG) are being used as a “vehicle for improper access or influence by lobbyists or foreign governments.” These MPs “should at the very least recuse themselves from any APPG activity that seeks to influence government policy, secure parliamentary debates, etc in the area championed by the APPG,” Tom Brake, the group’s director, told the Guardian.
- Vitaly Shishov, the head of an association of Belarusians living abroad in Ukraine, has been found dead in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, police say.
On Tuesday, police in the city confirmed that his body had been found in a park near his home. In a statement, officials said he had been “hanged,” and that his “mobile phone and personal belongings were recovered from the scene.” Belarus was rocked by protests after veteran leader Alexander Lukashenko declared victory in last summer’s presidential election, which the opposition, and many international observers, say was rigged in his favor. Hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets in the aftermath to demand a new election, with police and security services staging a violent crackdown on demonstrators. Fearing reprisals, large numbers of opposition figures and supporters left the country for other nations in the region, such as Russia, Lithuania, Poland, and Ukraine.
- A federal judge has sided with the Biden administration, putting a temporary block on the executive order issued by Texas Governor Greg Abbott that sought to crack down on transport of illegal immigrants by federal authorities. Abbott had argued that the federal government had created a constitutional crisis by refusing to enforce immigration laws and allowing migrants to cross into the US illegally – many of them infected with CVD. The governor had issued the order last Wednesday, authorizing Texas law enforcement to stop any vehicles suspected of transporting migrants, citing emergency powers given to him to deal with the pandemic.
- As the 2022 midterm election season approaches, Joe Biden and the Democrat Party are already repeating their 2016 claims of “Russian interference.” Last week, Joe Biden accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of trying to disrupt the 2022 US congressional elections by “spreading misinformation,” going as far as saying Russia was undermining and violating US sovereignty. When it comes to interfering in elections, the evidence makes it very clear that Russia is of no concern, while Big Tech companies like Facebook and Twitter are deplatforming US Congressional candidates like myself and banning a sitting US President during the certification process of the 2020 elections. Political censorship and Big Tech election interference has created widespread distrust of America’s elections process, but Joe Biden refuses to address it because Big Tech companies and their executives are Democratic Party mega-donors and their election interference efforts are aimed at aiding and electing Democrat politicians. ~ Laura Loomer
- The Taliban says it was behind an attack on the residence of Afghanistan’s acting defense minister late Tuesday, in which at least eight people were killed and many others wounded. The minister’s residence was struck while an important meeting was underway inside, the group said in a statement released by its spokesman, Zabihullah Mujahid. The attack was just the beginning of retaliatory operations targeting key Afghan officials overseeing the fight again the Taliban across the country, the group warned. On Tuesday, the militants attacked the residence of the acting defense minister, Bismillah Khan Mohammadi, located close to Kabul’s heavily fortified Green Zone, which hosts foreign diplomats.
- The iceberg wall at the Titanic Museum in Tennessee in the United States collapsed last night, Aug. 2, leaving three guests injured. “Tonight, an accident occurred at our Titanic Museum Attraction in Pigeon Forge. Our iceberg wall collapsed and injured 3 guests who were taken to the hospital. At this time, we do not know the extent of their injuries,” owners Mary Kellog Joslyn and John Joslyn said in a statement posted on the museum’s Facebook page earlier today, Aug. 3. “Needless to say, we never would have expected an incident like this to occur as the safety of our guests and crew members are always top of mind,” they added.
- “Enemy properties” are movable and immovable assets left behind by Chinese and Pakistani citizens who fled India in the wake of the 1947 Partition event, the 1962 India-China War, the 1965 India-Pakistan War as well as the 1971 Bangladesh War of Liberation. In response to a question from Parliamentarian K.C. Ramamurthy, junior Home Minister Ajay Kumar Mishra stated that 12,611 “enemy” properties had been identified by the government to date. Mishra stated that the identification of the properties was an “ongoing process”. He further disclosed that the sum of $364 million was collected as proceeds from the sale of “movable properties”.
- Danish Lutheran pastor Thomas Gotthard has been sentenced to 15 years in prison by the Hillerød Court for the murder of his wife, Maria From Jakobsen, the mother of his two children, TV2 reported. The judge emphasised the 45-year-old culprit’s careful planning and brutality, displayed for an extended period of time in connection with the disposal of the body. Thomas Gotthard has also been convicted of indecent handling of corpses and arson in connection with hiding his tracks. The disposal of the body was carefully planned, as he had procured in advance a 208-litre barrel, hydrochloric acid and caustic soda – which he subsequently used to dissolve the body.
- Gravitational-wave researchers increasingly think that globular clusters, dazzling, celestial “snow globes” –among the oldest objects in the Universe– populated with hundreds of thousands of densely packed stars, harbor dark “hearts” loaded with dozens to even hundreds of black holes–by far the greatest concentration of these exotic objects found anywhere in the universe. Gravitational-wave observations of binary black hole and neutron star mergers by LIGO (Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory) and the European-based VIRGO gravitational-wave detector in the past five years have opened a completely new new way of observing the Universe. The LIGO and Virgo collaborations have confidently detected gravitational waves from stellar-mass binary black hole mergers and one merger of neutron stars, which are the dense, spherical remains of stellar explosions.
News Burst 5 August 2021 – Bonus Video
Las Vegas – Feb 27 2016
News Burst 5 August 2021 – Bonus Video
Aiea, Oahu, Hawaii 22 Mar 2021
News Burst 5 August 2021 – Bonus Video
Vasya The Cat
News Burst 5 August 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 23 May 2020 News Burst 23 May 2020. By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 23 May 2020 Digital Currencies Could Threaten US Geopolitical Power, Warns JPMorgan. So goes the stark warning from analysts at the U.S.’ largest bank,...
News Burst 22 May 2020News Burst 22 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 22 May 2020 The arrest of Felicien Kabuga, one of the last key fugitives wanted over the 1994 Rwandan genocide, in a suburb of Paris has raised some...
News Burst 21 May 2020News Burst 21 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 21 May 2020 Covid-Covid-Covid-Covid China’s Chifeng Jilong Gold Mining Co has said it will begin processing gold ore from its mine in Sepon, Laos,...
News Burst 18 May 2020News Burst 18 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 18 May Donald Trump demanded Sunday morning former President Barack Obama and his deputy Joe Biden go to jail for their involvement in the witch hunt...
News Burst 17 May 2020News Burst 17 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 17 May 2020 Nothing paints a better picture of how bad things have gotten for the airline industry - and for its working class - than the fact that United...
News Burst 16 May 2020News Burst 16 May 2020. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 16 May 2020 Multi-millionaire Kiwi businessman Sir Ron Brierley will remain on bail in his luxury Sydney mansion over child pornography charges as a court...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 0.7% 0.7%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation