News Burst 4 September 2021
News Burst 4 September 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 4 September 2021 – Featured News
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern called the attack on the Auckland supermarket customers a terrorist attack, which left six people injured. Three of the casualties are in critical condition. In a press conference alongside Police Commissioner Andrew Coster, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern confirmed the attacker was an extremist terror group sympathiser who had been known to authorities since 2016 [But they waited until someone died…]. Ardern said his ideology was ISIS-inspired, but he was a “lone-wolf”. He was under heavy surveillance by specialist tactical officers due to his extremist views, and it was them who shot him dead. Ardern said the man, a Sri Lankan national who came to New Zealand in October 2011, had previously been before the courts. She said the law meant he could not be kept in prison, but he was being monitored “constantly”.
- The UK government’s secret plan for when Queen Elizabeth II dies was leaked by Politico on Friday – angering some Brits, but fascinating others who were amused by the intricate details. The Queen’s death will be referred to internally by the government as “D-Day,” and flags in Whitehall will be lowered to half-mast. The official Royal Family website will be changed to display a black background and a short statement confirming the Queen’s death. At 6pm that same evening, after meeting with the prime minister, King Charles will then deliver his first broadcast to the public as a remembrance service takes place at St. Paul’s Cathedral. In the following days, the Queen’s body will be transported back to Buckingham Palace if she dies at one of her other homes, and King Charles will undertake a tour of the United Kingdom.
- Many young people today believe (and are being taught) that they can elect their sex like they choose an item of clothing, and go through with ‘surgery’ that will wholly transform them. Often the result leads to disappointment, and there are many stories of regret, and of (too late) reticence just before committing to the operation.
- Italian officials want a drone to fly around and measure the temperatures of people relaxing on a beach near Rome in order to track Covid-19 and prevent health emergencies. The ‘medical’ drone was scheduled to patrol the beaches of Ostia, a suburb of Rome, on Saturday and Sunday, but the experiment was postponed due to a bad weather forecast. According to local health officials, the drone would “automatically” measure temperatures while hovering at least 25m above the water and staying at least 30m away from people. “When the drone detects a person with a fever, it identifies them and alerts the medical surveillance team,” the officials said, as quoted by Italian media. “Doctors then arrive at the site for investigation, which can lead to a Covid-19 test.”
- Tortured by the US in Afghanistan’s Bagram prison and Guantanamo Bay, British-Pakistani author Moazzam Begg told RT of his ordeal. Born in the UK to Pakistani parents, Begg had moved to Taliban-run Afghanistan with his family in July 2001. After the US invasion, they sought shelter in Pakistan. In February 2002, Pakistani authorities arrested him and turned him over to the US troops, “without any legal process at all.” For the next year, he was held in Bagram, a notorious prison camp next to the now-abandoned airbase. In February 2003, Begg was sent to Guantanamo Bay, a US-controlled enclave in Cuba where a camp had been built for ‘enemy combatants’ captured in the so-called Global War on Terror. “What they wanted me to do was to sign a confession that I was a member of Al-Qaeda, which I was not,” he said. Begg was released in January 2005 and sent to the UK. The US never charged him with any crime.
- Protestors have stormed the headquarters of the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in London’s Canary Wharf and clashed with police amid a demonstration against plans to roll out Covid vaccines for children. The UK’s Metropolitan Police force confirmed that a group of protestors attempted to breach the building that serves as the drug regulator’s headquarters but were thwarted by officers and security guards who are now standing guard outside. The UK government has already stated that it’s prepared to begin vaccinating the age group, in line with other European nations, as soon as possible, with school-aged children set to return to the classroom in the coming weeks.
- From casting out the moneylenders to feeding the masses and healing the poor for free, Jesus Christ’s revolutionary zeal matches up with almost all of Communism’s ideological values, one of Russia’s top politicians has claimed. Gennady Zyuganov, the leader of Russia’s communist party, the KPRF, made the explosive comments in an interview with KP Radio on Thursday. According to him, “the first communist on the planet… was Jesus Christ.” “Put Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and the moral code of the builder of communism side by side, and you’ll simply gasp,” the politician said. “You need to study the Bible, then you will understand a lot.”
- Apple had said it had invented a tool which was designed to detect whether child sexual abuse images had been uploaded to the iCloud by users. But critics claimed the software, called neuralMatch, was an invasion of privacy and was prone to error. After an avalanche of criticism from privacy groups, Apple has backed down and delayed plans to introduce a “child safety feature” on iPhones. Last month Apple said a tool would check the iPhones and personal computers of customers in the United States to flag up images popular with paedophiles. Apple, which had planned to roll out the feature for iPhones, iPads, and Macs later this year, had insisted the software would not have flagged up innocent images such as holiday snaps of young children in swimming costumes.
- Before he was president, Trump bought an estate in West Palm Beach, Florida. He put up a 80 foot flag pole and flew a 375 sq ft US flag on it. The City Council told him that he could only have a 30 foot pole but he refused to take it down. They told him they would fine him $1250 a day until he took it down. He said fine, that’s a chump change. When the fine reached $120,000 he went to the the city council and made a deal. He would lower the flag to a 50 foot pole if he could donate the $120,000 to the Veterans Affairs, to which they agreed. He took 80 foot pole down and a landscape company came in and bould a 30 foot hill where the pole was and put up a 50 foot pole.
- Abdul Rahman al-Logari, the suicide bomber responsible for the August 26 Kabul airport attack, was freed from an Afghan government prison during the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, ISIS al-Naba newspaper revealed in a report released on September 2. The suicide attack claimed the lives of 13 US service members, most of whom were Marines, and injured at least 18 others. This was the deadliest attack on US forces in Afghanistan in a decade. 170 people, including two British citizens and 28 fighters of the Taliban, were also killed in the attack. Al-Naba’s report revealed that al-Logari fought in the 2018 Battle of Darzab against the Taliban. The battle, which took place between July 12 and August 1, saw the Taliban expelling ISIS-Khorasan Province (ISIS-K) from the district of Darzab in the northern Afghan province of Jowzjan. Al-Logari, whose name suggests that he is originally from the eastern province of Logar, was apparently among dozens of ISIS-K terrorists who surrendered to the Afghan government and were evacuated from Darzab via helicopters.
- An investigation into the identity of criminal looters who exploited the chaos following the devastating floods in Germany has found that over 80 per cent of the culprits were migrants of non-German origin. The floods killed over 180 people and caused billions in property damage, but the situation was worsened by criminal opportunists carrying out looting and robberies amidst a temporary breakdown in normal law and order. “Rumors that the looters were predominately foreigners was dismissed as “right-wing propaganda” or disinformation on social media,” reports RMX News. “However, as more information flows in, it is becoming increasingly clear that these were not “isolated” cases, and that the vast majority of these incidents were indeed committed by foreigners.” After the AfD party requested data from the German Ministry of the Interior of North Rhine-Westphalia about the looting, 145 suspects between the ages of 12 and 69 were identified. 81 per cent of the suspects were of non-German native origin, with the largest group being Romanians. Out of the 145 suspects, only 27 individuals were born in Germany.
- A member of the House of Lords is demanding to know why Brits returning to the UK from abroad are required to take several PCR COVID tests even if fully vaccinated while illegal migrants, the vast majority of whom are unvaccinated, don’t have to take a PCR test at all.
- Forbes deletes article on psychological damage of masking children. After a tweet sharing a link to the story went viral, the magazine removed the online piece written by a schoolteacher.
- “The biggest victors of 20 years of war in Afghanistan were the defence contractors,” said Mr Kasonta, former chairman of the international affairs committee of the Bow Group, who pointed out a recent article in The Spectator which said the Afghan National Army had paid a US company £20 million [$28 million] for forest camouflage – despite Afghanistan not having any forests. “But the Biden administration is trying to change their grand strategy and pivot towards Asia and I think the emphasis will be on the Pacific. The US military will be preoccupied with China,” Mr Kasonta said.
News Burst 4 September 2021 – Bonus IMG
Tree In Abandoned Silo
News Burst 4 September 2021 – Bonus Video
Feel The Green
News Burst 4 September 2021 – Bonus Video
San Antonio,Texas 2021
News Burst 4 September 2021 – Bonus Video
The Alpha rocket produced by aerospace firm Firefly exploded in mid-flight on its maiden voyage on Thursday for an unspecified reason. The projectile had been intended to enter orbit but instead debris of the lightweight craft fell to Earth in the civilian area of Orcutt, California.
News Burst 4 September 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 1 July 2022 News Burst 1 July 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 July 2022 - Featured News NASA announced that it will release the first full-color images and spectroscopic data from the James...
News Burst 30 June 2022News Burst 30 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 June 2022 - Featured News Hairdressers in the northern Italian town of Castenaso face fines of up to €500 ($527) if they shampoo a...
News Burst 29 June 2022News Burst 29 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 June 2022 - Featured News Ghislaine Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison for helping the late financier and convicted...
News Burst 28 June 2022News Burst 28 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 June 2022 - Featured News Angelina Jolie, a Hollywood actress, joined the campaign and is now promoting eating bugs and insects...
News Burst 27 June 2022News Burst 27 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 June 2022 - Featured News The privately-owned International UFO Institute, which was established in the Japanese prefecture of...
News Burst 26 June 2022News Burst 26 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 June 2022 - Featured News The Vatican's secret archives are one of the most heavily guarded sites in the world: their protection...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 71% 71%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation