News Burst 4 October 2022
News Burst 4 October 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 4 October 2022 – Featured News
- People in Las Vegas shared photos of a mushroom-shaped cloud billowing on the horizon on Sunday, with some joking that it reminded them of nuclear tests — one of Sin City’s tourist attractions in the 1950s. The unnerving sight was apparently made more eerie by rays of the setting sun coloring the cloud various shades of orange. Thunderclouds can take a mushroom-like shape when an upward current draws them to a higher altitude but at which there is no strong wind to blow them away. The San Diego office of the National Weather Service shared a photo of a similar-looking cloud on Monday, but without the dramatic lighting, as it moved west over California. The US tested over a thousand nuclear devices at its Nevada Test Site, 65 miles northwest of Las Vegas, over four decades. The infamous mushroom clouds were easily visible and became a tourist attraction for the city.
- The US is urging EU states to collectively match the $1.5 billion it’s plowing into Ukraine every month, Bloomberg reported on Sunday. According to unnamed officials, the Biden administration “has pressed Europe to do more” in its efforts to back Ukraine’s fight against Russia. According one source, EU officials were warned that the US Congress would be increasingly speaking in favor of “more burden sharing” among allies. Another official noted that the US expects the EU to provide Ukraine with funding roughly equal to the monthly $1.5 billion Washington is ready to put on the table.
- Tesla’s prototype humanoid robots, which CEO Elon Musk showcased last week, may be sold in alternative versions that appeal to aficionados of Japanese culture, the billionaire suggested on Twitter. “Naturally, there will be a catgirl version of our Optimus robot,” Musk said of his new product. He was referring to nekomusume, a fictional cat-woman that has its origins in Japanese folklore. Catgirls rose to prominence in manga and anime in the 1970s, before wining fans around the world.
- The Russian ruble is set to become the official currency for the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, as well as Kherson and Zaporozhye Regions, the former Ukrainian territories that voted to join Russia in a referendum earlier this week. According to the press service of Russia’s State Duma Committee on State Construction and Legislation, the Ukrainian hryvnia will be accepted for payments in the regions until December 31. However, starting January 1, the ruble will be the only currency accepted.
- The largest outbreak of bird flu in UK history might affect the supply of turkeys and could jeopardize traditional Christmas celebrations, the National Farmers’ Union (NFU) has said. The warning came as the government has reported more than 150 cases of the disease across the country in less than a year. In an interview with Sky News, James Mottershead, chairman of the NFU Poultry Board, claimed that if avian influenza gets into turkeys, it could cause “holy carnage.” The official’s warning came the day after the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) ordered the “humane” culling of tens of thousands of turkeys, geese, ducks and chickens in Norfolk and Suffolk. This was due to the discovery of several cases of bird flu at three local farms.
- Russian scientists have discovered a new massive asteroid heading towards earth, the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics said on Sunday. The celestial body measures around half a kilometer in diameter. “On the night of October 1, two observatories in southern Russia confirmed the discovery of a new asteroid 2022 SE37 approaching Earth,” the institute said in a statement. The asteroid orbits the Sun on an elliptical trajectory, making a full circle in some 3.44 years, it added. The object does not, however, pose an “immediate danger” to our planet, the scientists stated.
- A US Navy whistleblower has reportedly accused his superiors on the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier of lying to crew members about the severity of a fuel leak into their drinking water and denying them medical treatment when they were sickened by the contaminated fluid. “We were exposed to an unhealthy amount of JP-5,” a sailor on the carrier told Business Insider, referring to a common type of kerosene-based jet fuel. The media outlet, which posted its article on Saturday, said it didn’t identify the sailor out of concern that he might face retribution from the Navy for speaking out. The incident occurred in mid-September, when members of the nearly 3,000-person crew noticed discoloration and a foul smell in the water that they use for drinking and showering. After initially advising the crew to drink only bottled water, the ship’s commanding officer and executive officer later announced that the Nimitz’s normal water supply was safe to use.
- Australians have been petitioning to put the face of Steve Irwin, a conservationist, wildlife expert and environmentalist who died in 2006, on the new $5 note instead of King Charles III. Two petitions, started by Irwin fans, Vincent Wu and Kirby Miles, have been campaigning to immortalize the TV celebrity known as the ‘Crocodile Hunter,’ arguing there is no one “more vital to Australian culture” or “beloved.” “This should not be seen as a step away from the crown, but as a step towards honouring a beloved Aussie hero,” Wu’s petition stated.
- The US views the sabotage of the Nord Stream gas pipelines as a “tremendous opportunity” to wean EU states off Russian energy, Secretary of State Antony Blinken told reporters on Friday. With winter approaching, Blinken said that the US wants the bloc to use less fuel. Washington has for years been trying to convince EU leaders to swap Russian gas for its LNG. The severity of the damage to the undersea conduits now means that the bloc is “indefinitely deprived” of Russian gas via this route, Russian energy operator Gazprom stated on Friday. Speaking to reporters in Washington, Blinken boasted that the US is now “the leading supplier of [liquefied natural gas] to Europe.” In addition to shipping its own fuel to Europe, Blinken said that the US is working with European leaders to find ways to “decrease demand” and “speed up the transition to renewables.” “It’s a tremendous opportunity to once and for all remove the dependence on Russian energy and thus to take away from [Russian President] Vladimir Putin the weaponization of energy as a means of advancing his imperial designs,” Blinken declared.
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams is negotiating a deal to house illegal immigrants aboard a massive cruise ship docked at Staten Island. With Texas busing thousands of illegals to the Big Apple, Republican officials in the city called Adams’ plan “ludicrous” and “incompetent.” Norwegian Cruise Line told Fox News on Saturday that the city had inquired about chartering one of its vessels to house the migrants. The company, which operates 18 megaships, said that talks are ongoing, and that “no agreement has been reached.” News of Adams’ plan was first broken by the New York Post on Friday, with the newspaper reporting that the Democrat mayor is also considering erecting a similar tent city to one already under construction in the Bronx, and hiring another cruise ship operated by the Estonian company Tallink.
- One-tenth of the men in Russia volunteering for the conflict with Ukraine are doing so to escape their henpecking wives, the mayor of the coal-mining town of Vorkuta, Yaroslav Shaposhnikov, has claimed. “Around 10% of volunteers who go to the frontline are going there because their wives probably became accustomed to a decent life… and are nagging, nagging, and nagging,” Shaposhnikov said during an online panel discussion – ‘Open Vorkuta’. The official urged Russian women to provide a solid “rear” for their husbands and support them instead. Shaposhnikov, however, did not elaborate on what his 10% estimate was based on.
- Russia has blocked SoundCloud, one of the world’s largest online audio distribution platforms, for spreading misinformation about Moscow’s military campaign in Ukraine, the nation’s media watchdog Roskomnadzor said in a statement on Sunday. Access to the service has been suspended at the request of the Prosecutor General’s Office because SoundCloud was displaying “materials containing false information about the essence of [Russia’s] special military operation in the territory of Ukraine,” according to the Roskomnadzor document, as cited by various outlets. In particular, this includes spreading falsehoods about the military campaign’s “form, methods of warfare (attacks on civilians, strikes on civilian infrastructure), as well as about numerous civilian casualties at the hands of Russian soldiers,” the regulator said.
- King Charles III could “downgrade” the titles of Prince Andrew’s daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie. The British monarch may seek to remove any vestiges of affiliation with the royal fold after the Duke of York “embarrassed” Buckingham Palace with his actions. “Unfortunately for Princesses Eugene and Beatrice, their father’s conduct has had rather an adverse and actually disastrous impact on their royal future,” Fordwich was cited by Fox News Digital as saying. “The Princesses are most likely to become Lady Beatrice and Lady Eugenie since their father, Prince Andrew’s, sexual assault scandal has purportedly reduced to ruins their chances of becoming working royals.”
News Burst 4 October 2022 – Bonus IMG
There’s so much knowledge to be had that specialists cling to their specialties as a shield against having to know anything about anything else. They avoid being drowned. ~ Prelude to Foundation
News Burst 4 October 2022 – Bonus Video
Sacramento, California Sept 30, 2022
News Burst 4 October 2022 – Bonus Video
De Forest Crater, Moon
News Burst 4 October 2022 – Bonus Video
Minas Gerais, Brazil – May 22, 2020
A Pleiadian mothership. An intention to be seen. A Pleiadian on board, choosing this exact moment to be seen, while this exact song is playing. Because he sang it in his last lifetime on Earth. Judith confirms that ETHAGATAH IRAMICEK from Merope was on this craft, and his last human incarnation was Shannon Hoon of the band Blind Melon. ~ Kabamur
No one is trying to save us from evil because we’re not prisoners. Pleiadians (and Galactic Federation) are more powerful than we can imagine. They engineer planets, manage soul incarnations and plan our ascension. They’ve sent messengers for centuries sharing all the spiritual info we needed to thrive. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 4 October 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 27 November 2022 News Burst 27 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 November 2022 - Featured News A French court has determined that an employee cannot be fired simply for not wanting to...
News Burst 26 November 2022News Burst 26 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 November 2022 - Featured News French President Emmanuel Macron’s 2017 and 2022 election campaigns are reportedly under...
News Burst 25 November 2022News Burst 25 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 November 2022 - Featured News Dr. Richard Ebright, a professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and...
News Burst 24 November 2022News Burst 24 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 November 2022 - Featured News The idea behind the Friendship Benches comes from Zimbabwean Psychiatry professor Dixon...
News Burst 23 November 2022News Burst 23 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 November 2022 - Featured News Elon Musk has hired legendary iPhone hacker 'Geohot' to fix Twitter search. On November 16,...
News Burst 22 November 2022News Burst 22 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 November 2022 - Featured News A Christmas decoration manufacturer in the German state of Saxony may close down due to...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 0.3% 0.3%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation