News Burst 4 April 2021
News Burst 4 April 2021 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 4 April 2021 – Featured News
- Several whale-hunting vessels have taken to the waters from Japanese ports with the official start of the commercial whaling season. They plan to catch 120 minke whales in the coming months. “We would like to provide fresh and delicious whales for everyone who is waiting,” Nobuyuki Ito, president of a whaling company in Miyagi Prefecture told the agency. Japan has previously pulled out of the International Whaling Commission (IWC), a body dedicated to the conservation of the marine mammals, and resumed its whale-hunting operations in July 2019. Commercial whaling has been banned by the IWC for over three decades. Very few nations around the world allow the controversial practice, with Japan and Norway being among the most criticized states for permitting the killing of the huge mammals.
- Robots could steal the jobs of around one in five oil and gas workers worldwide in the next 10 years as more companies turn to automation to cut costs, new analysis from Rystad Energy shows. In a report published earlier this week, Rystad Energy projected that at least 20% of the jobs in sectors such as drilling, operational support and maintenance could become automated by 2030. This could affect over 400,000 jobs in some key energy-producing countries, according to the firm. Rystad Energy’s calculations show that Russian and US employees could be hit hardest by the adoption of robotics across the petroleum industry, with as many as 200,000 and 140,000 people respectively possibly losing their jobs. However, the study did not say anything about possible job losses in Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest oil exporter.
- Russia – Staff of Blagoveschensk cardio centre had just cut open the patient’s chest when a major fire began. Sixty seven patients were taken to safety, and all but eight of the staff who were at the operation theatre were ordered to leave. ‘The patient needed coronary artery bypass graft surgery, one of the most complicated cardiac surgeries. We had to continue, there was no decision-making about it, it just had to go on. ‘We completed it in full,’ chief surgeon Valentin Filatov said.
- Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit, founder of the now-dissolved Future Forward Party, posted a video on Facebook in January in which he queried whether Thailand was leaning too heavily on Siam Bioscience for its vaccination campaign. The company is owned by the Crown Property Bureau, which manages the royal family’s multi-billion-dollar fortune. Police on Tuesday charged Thanathorn with lese majeste and a computer crime over the video.
- Nepal – Rhino census in Chitwan affected after a wild elephant attacks counting team. The ongoing rhino count in Chitwan National Park has been temporarily halted since Friday afternoon after a wild elephant attacked the enumerators in the field. According to Ananath Baral, chief conservation officer the wild elephant had been following the enumerators since morning. “When the wild elephant came nearly, it violently marched towards the team and attacked the elephants being used for the count. Our elephants got scared and ran amok and enumerators mounted on elephants fell down” Baral said from Chitwan.
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s brother has said that Prince Andrew will not be called as a witness when she stands trial this summer. Ian Maxwell, 64, said the royal couldn’t be trusted on the stand after his “self-destructive” Newsnight interview. The Duke of York’s “alibi” for the night he was alleged to have spent with Ms Giuffre appears to be in tatters, after it was reported his daughter Princess Beatrice has “absolutely no recollection” of the Pizza Express birthday party her father claimed to have attended. Ian said the family are “convinced she will be acquitted” insisting the public impression of his sister is “entirely wrong.” He said the family has “managed to pull together” $28.5million for Ghislaine’s bail.
- YouTube has deleted about 2.5 million ‘dislikes’ from videos on the official White House channel of President Joe Biden, according to data collected and posted online by a researcher who wished to remain anonymous. YouTube recently announced that it’s testing a new page design that hides the dislike count.
- Survivors of Taiwan’s worst rail crash in decades have recounted their desperate efforts to find loved ones in the twisted wreckage of the train at what should have been the start of a holiday weekend. Friday’s crash, which killed at least 50 people and injured more than 170, was caused by a collision with a vehicle that slipped onto the tracks just as the train went into a narrow tunnel near the eastern coastal city of Hualien. Many passengers were heading to their home towns to tidy the graves of their ancestors at the start of the annual four-day Tomb Sweeping Festival.
- Personal details including phone numbers of 533 million Facebook users have been leaked and posted on a “low-level” online hacking forum. The latest data privacy leak from a Big Tech firm affected users from 106 countries, including 32 million in the US, 11 million in the UK and 6 million in India. Data leaked included phone numbers, Facebook IDs, full names, locations, dates of birth, profile biographies, and in some instances their email addresses.
- A grand parade will see 22 ancient Egyptian royal mummies in specially designed capsules transported across the capital Cairo to a new museum home. The convoy will transport 18 kings and four queens on Saturday – mostly from the New Kingdom – from the Egyptian Museum in central Cairo’s Tahrir Square to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization in Fustat, about 5km (3 miles) to the southeast.
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) issued an executive order on Friday banning “vaccine passports” that require people to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. “Today I issued an executive order prohibiting the use of so-called COVID-19 vaccine passports,” DeSantis announced on Twitter. “The Legislature is working on making permanent these protections for Floridians and I look forward to signing them into law soon.” The order prevents government entities from issuing “vaccine passports, vaccine passes, or other standardized documentation for the purpose of certifying an individual’s COVID-19 vaccine status to a third party.” It also prohibits businesses in the state from requiring customers or patrons to provide documentation certifying COVID-19 vaccination or “post-transmission recovery” to receive services. Businesses can still institute COVID-19 screening protocols.
- Thursday, a rainbow-coloured statue in honour of the Black Lives Matter movement was inaugurated in Budapest. According to the plans, it would have stayed in the ninth district of the Hungarian capital for two weeks. It was planned that the rainbow-coloured statue would have been displayed until April 14th. However, in the time since the statue was erected, the statue was fenced up, then doused with paint, and demolished and smashed on Friday morning.
TexasIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 4 April 2021 – Bonus IMG
The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Kabamur Taygeta
News Burst 4 April 2021 – Bonus Video
Waterford, Ireland, 2018
News Burst 4 April 2021 – Bonus Video
After Huge Earthquake, Whittier, California 2019
News Burst 4 April 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 7 November 2022 – Get The News!
News Burst 7 November 2022News Burst 7 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 7 November 2022 - Featured News Crowds of people poured onto the streets of Rome on Saturday to call for peace in Ukraine. The...
News Burst 6 November 2022 – Get The News!
News Burst 6 November 2022News Burst 6 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 6 November 2022 - Featured News A new group at the University of St Andrews in Scotland wants to put together a plan for what...
News Burst 5 November 2022 – Get The News!
News Burst 5 November 2022 News Burst 5 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 5 November 2022 - Featured News According to multiple sources, Musk started massive layoffs at Twitter on Nov. 4, reducing...
News Burst 4 November 2022 – Get The News!
News Burst 4 November 2022News Burst 4 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 November 2022 - Featured News Control of Congress is at stake in Tuesday's midterms, along with Biden’s agenda for the two...
News Burst 2 November 2022 – Get The News!
News Burst 2 November 2022News Burst 2 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 November 2022 - Featured News New classified report to Congress says only HALF of UFO sightings can be properly explained,...
News Burst 1 November 2022 – Get The News!
News Burst 1 November 2022News Burst 1 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 November 2022 - Featured News An Instagram outage that started Monday morning is locking users out and telling many of them...
News Burst 12 February 2023 – Get The News!
“We will see to it that Thailand is the first country in the world to declare this contract null,” said a Thai government spokesperson.
News Burst 11 February 2023 – Get The News!
Such people, just like astronauts in microgravity, would suffer from a wide range of side effects that come from not actively using their bodies: muscle loss, bone loss, organ degradation.
News Burst 10 February 2023 – Get The News!
Gwynne Shotwell, SpaceX’s chief operating officer, said that the Starlink satellite internet service was “never intended to be weaponized.”
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.