News Burst 31 October 2020
News Burst 31 October 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 31 October 2020 – Featured News
- The US, UAE, and Israel have agreed to set up a fund worth over $3 billion to invest in projects in the Middle East. Both Minister of State of the UAE Ahmed Ali Al Sayegh and Director General of the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office Ronen Peretz agree that the fund is necessary for the region’s economic and technological development, expanding cooperation in advanced technologies. Emirati economic analyst Nail al-Jawabrah believes that such a fund will not only help accumulate developments, but also investment in high tech.
- British Fenn Settle, a 27-year-old from Leeds, said he set up a new limited company, Fenn Settle Ltd., in order to evade the UK’s “rule of six,” which prohibits gatherings of groups larger than six people who live in different households. Boasting about the feat in a Facebook post, Settle said he would “hire” friends and family for the new business venture, which he said cost only “6 quid” to establish. He will then host them for an “unpaid work event” at his home, a “registered premises,” on Christmas, he added. Right, then, UK government, joke’s on you. I’m not allowed to have my family around for Christmas. I AM, however, allowed to have employees around… Checkmate.
- On Thursday, the Times of London reported that Kim Yo-jong, the younger sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, had seemingly been marginalised from the ‘inner circle’ of the country’s leadership. Citing her absence from recent public appearances, the newspaper explored the apparent rival presence of a popular singer in North Korea, Hyon Song-wol, who has been more prominent. She attended the country’s military parade earlier this month to commemorate 75 years of the Workers’ Party of Korea.
- A freight train came off the rails in southeast Texas, resulting in a breach of five tank cars carrying chemicals. A “petroleum product” that did not pose a risk to the population leaked from four of the overturned cars after the derailment, the Orange County Office of Emergency Management said. However, another car contained a “corrosive product,” which was being contained by emergency responders. People within a mile of the derailment were asked to evacuate, including elementary and middle school students in the town of Mauriceville, near the Texas-Louisiana state line.
- After his government imposed some of the world’s harshest measures to suppress the spread of coronavirus last spring, Vladimir Putin made it clear on Thursday that there are no plans in place for a repeat lockdown this winter.
Speaking remotely to an audience at VTB Bank’s ‘Russia Calling’ event in Moscow he pointed out that Russia has no ‘kind aunt’ to tap for money in the event of a financial crisis. “Despite the challenging epidemiological situation, we are much better prepared now to work in the epidemic environment.” Putin has previously mentioned concerns about mental health in the event of another hard lockdown. Meanwhile, many experts in Moscow have pointed out that an economic collapse would likely be far more dangerous than Covid-19, something most Russians experienced firsthand in the years after the Soviet Union imploded.
- Mexico – A presidential decree would allow the continued use of glyphosate. Environmentalists say it would violate president’s campaign promises. They say will open the door to the cultivation of genetically modified corn. “We couldn’t get rid of it in one fell swoop, it can’t be done, it would hit food output,” the president told reporters. “We would have to import, and also products and foods that are grown with these agrochemicals” the president told reporters.
- Several residents of the northern Iranian city of Royan were horrified recently when they visited their local cemetery and found the gravestone images of their late mothers and other female relatives covered with paint. The cemetery board was responsible for the decision to cover the images, they said that placing the images of women on tombstones is not religiously correct or customary.
News Burst 31 October 2020 – Bonus IMG
The pink ribbon is also known as “the nitrogen fringe.” Most auroras are green–the color of oxygen atoms being struck by energetic particles from space between 100 km and 300 km above Earth’s surface. Pink appears when energetic particles descend lower than usual, striking nitrogen molecules at the 100 km level and below. ~Markus Varik – Tromsø, Norway, Oct. 24th.
News Burst 31 October 2020 – Bonus IMG
Open Letter to the President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump
Sunday, October 25, 2020
Solemnity of Christ the King
+ Carlo Maria Viganò
Tit. Archbishop of Ulpiana
Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America
News Burst 31 October 2020 – Bonus Video
Anseong, South Korea
Small Pleiadian Craft with one occupant. “Just a joy ride!” Neioh
News Burst 31 October 2020 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
125 °C / 257 °F
Cetaceans like dolphins and whales will no longer be kept in Canadian aquariums after the government passed a bill that prohibits their captivity. The bill, S-203, was first proposed in 2015, and it was finally passed after three years of intense legislative battles. With the bill in effect, Canada has taken another step towards becoming more environmentally responsible.
The president of the Vatican Tribunal Giuseppe Pignatone read the sentence which establishes that Angelo Caloia and Gabriele Liuzzo were sentenced to 8 years and 11 months in prison for the crimes of money laundering and aggravated embezzlement.
The discovery of an ancient idol, believed to be that of the Hindu god of the Sun, in a remote village in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh has triggered a wave of excitement among local people. Many residents of the area view the ancient idol’s discovery as a miracle.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 51% 51%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation