News Burst 31 December 2020
News Burst 31 December 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 31 December 2020 – Featured News
- The last man to share a cell with deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead, following a bout with COVID-19. 51-year-old Efrain Reyes was one of the unlucky < 0.4% in his age group to succumb to the virus, and was found “unresponsive lying on a bed” on November 27 in his mother’s Bronx apartment. Though the city Medical Examiner has not determined a cause of death, the former Epstein cellmate reportedly caught the coronavirus while he was in a jail for cooperating witnesses. He had suffered from both heart problems and diabetes, which are both conditions that are associated with more serious coronavirus cases. Reyes shared a cell with Epstein in August 2019 before he was transferred to Queens Detention Facility. The day after Reyes was transferred, Bureau of Prison (BOP) records show, Epstein was killed.
- Ghislaine Maxwell was again denied bail on 28 December over fears that she was a flight risk and would attempt to escape from charges over her alleged involvement in the late financier’s sexual abuse of [banned by goog] girls. Judge Alison Nathan refused to alter her previous ruling on the case, saying that nothing submitted to the federal court in New York by Maxwell’s legal team had prompted her to decide otherwise. The close associate of the deceased paedophile will now remain at the Metropolitan Detention Centre in Brooklyn, New York until at least July next year when her trial is scheduled to take place.
- Ten Republican attorneys general, led by Texas’ Ken Paxton, say Google gave Facebook special terms and access to its ad server, a ubiquitous tool for allocating advertising space across the web. This and other conduct by Google, they allege in the final lawsuit, harms competition and deprives “advertisers, publishers and consumers of improved quality, greater transparency, increased output and/or lower prices.”
- Lens Technology is one of at least five companies connected to Apple’s supply chain that have now been linked to alleged forced labor from the Xinjiang region, according to human rights groups. One of the oldest and most well-known iPhone suppliers has been accused of using forced labor in its factories, according to documents uncovered by a human rights group, adding new scrutiny to Apple’s human rights record in China.
- NFL player Russell Okung tweeted “Pay me in Bitcoin” and now that appears to be happening. The Carolina Pathers tackle will receive half of his $13 million salary in the cryptocurrency. The arrangement comes by way of bitcoin startup Zap, according to industry site coindesk.
- On December 18 prosecutors from the U.S. justice department charged a China-based executive for the video-conferencing company Zoom with conspiring to terminate Zoom meetings that commemorated the 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre at the request of the Chinese government. Zoom executive Xinjiang Jin told his colleagues in the U.S. that the “internet police” in China had increased pressure on the company to censor politically sensitive content of Chinese users no matter where in the world they were. Around this time, emails were sent to Jin reporting the accounts for “inciting violence,” or “pornography,” which Jin then relayed to his U.S.-based colleague who then terminated the accounts. So it would appear that in order to justify deleting the accounts a China-based Zoom executive was running schemes to trigger a violation of Zoom’s terms of services, and a U.S.-based colleague was facilitating it.
- A host of corporate media outlets including CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and MSNBC have participated in private dinners and sponsored trips with the China-United States Exchange Foundation, a Chinese Communist Party-funded group seeking to garner “favorable coverage” and “disseminate positive messages” regarding China, The National Pulse can reveal. Other outlets involved in the propaganda operation include Forbes, the Financial Times, Newsweek, Bloomberg, Reuters, ABC News, the Economist, the Wall Street Journal, AFP, TIME magazine, LA Times, The Hill, BBC, and The Atlantic. The relationship is revealed in the Department of Justice’s Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) filings, which reveal a relationship spanning over a decade between establishment media outlets and the China–United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF).
- Islamist extremists interned in Britain’s prisons preside over Sharia trials and prey on young Muslims in hopes of radicalizing them, the Times of London has reported. A former prisoner at HMP Woodhill, in Milton Keynes, told the paper that the prison had its own self-appointed “emir,” who oversaw a makeshift Sharia court at the penitentiary.
- The research study of Spanish clinical neuropsychologist Gabriel G. De la Torre, “Does artificial intelligence dream of non-terrestrial techno-signatures?” suggests that one of the “potential applications of artificial intelligence is not only to assist in big data analysis but to help to discern possible artificiality or oddities in patterns of either radio signals, megastructures or techno-signatures in general.” “Our form of life and intelligence,” observed Silvano P. Colombano “may just be a tiny first step in a continuing evolution that may well produce forms of intelligence that are far superior to ours and no longer based on carbon “machinery.” The result of De la Torre’s intriguing visual experiment calls into question the application of artificial intelligence to the search for extra-terrestrial intelligence (SETI) where advanced and ancient technological civilizations may exist but be beyond our comprehension or ability to detect.
- Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) said he will object during the counting of the Electoral College vote process on Jan. 6, becoming the first senator to confirm they are joining an effort launched by more than a dozen House Republicans. “I cannot vote to certify the electoral college results on Jan. 6 without raising the fact that some states, particularly Pennsylvania, failed to follow their own state election laws,” Hawley wrote in a statement on Monday. “And I cannot vote to certify without pointing out the unprecedented effort of mega-corporations, including Facebook and Twitter, to interfere in this election, in support of Joe Biden,” he added.
- In the past decade, more than 81 million acres of land worldwide has been sold off to foreign investors. Some of these deals are what’s known as land grabs: land deals that happen without the free, prior, and informed consent of communities that often result in farmers being forced from their homes and families left hungry. The term “land grabs” was defined in the Tirana Declaration (2011) by the International Land Coalition, consisting of 116 organizations from community groups to the World Bank.
- After an Israeli man reportedly died just 2 hours after receiving his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, authorities in the Swiss Canton of Lucerne said on Wednesday that one of the first people in the country to receive the vaccine has died, though whether his death had anything to do with the inoculation hasn’t yet been determined.
Law and OrderIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 31 December 2020 – Bonus IMG
Worldwide, studies estimate that wildlife trafficking garners US $27 billion annually. Wildlife protection officials are blaming hard economic times brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic for skyrocketing numbers in wild animal trafficking cases in 2020, as some people may be turning to the criminal activity to survive.
News Burst 31 December 2020 – Bonus Video
Gulf of Mexico on 29th December 2020
News Burst 31 December 2020 – Bonus Video
News Burst 31 December 2020 – Bonus Video
In the 1970s there was a spike in crop circles in the UK. In 1977, British TV was interrupted with a message from Ashtar Command with warnings of dark forces and dangers to come. It predicts a New Age of Peace: “This is in order that you may share in the GREAT AWAKENING”. Ashtar is a Sirian. Ashtar Command is part of the Galactic Federation.
They don’t speak our languages so these words are translated through technology. This is not a psyop. This is BIBLICAL. The CIA tried to discredit all benevolent contact with bad New Age info. WRWY
Sirians are 3rd in number incarnated as human, as well as serving with Galactic Federation. Their Crafts are seen less frequently. They have saucers like Pleiadians, also create weird shapes like Arcturians. Sirian Crafts are seen in NASA photos and get overlooked as human tech. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 31 December 2020 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 12 July 2021 News Burst 12 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 12 July 2021 - Featured News A big, remote and mysterious area of land in China has triggered fresh speculations that Beijing may...
News Burst 11 July 2021 News Burst 11 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 11 July 2021 - Featured News A method designed for cosmology has been applied to the topography study of thousands of fascinating...
News Burst 9 July 2021 News Burst 9 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 9 July 2021 - Featured News [Ghislaining The System] Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers have demanded the sex trafficking charges she's...
News Burst 8 July 2021News Burst 8 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 8 July 2021 - Featured News The United States will be allowed to challenge a UK court ruling that blocked Washington’s extradition...
News Burst 7 July 2021News Burst 7 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 7 July 2021 - Featured News The US army left the Bagram Air Base after nearly 20 years there - by shuttiong off the electricity and...
News Burst 6 July 2021News Burst 6 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 6 July 2021 - Featured News Google intervened to remove nine Android apps downloaded more than 5.8 million times from the company's...
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau sparked an online storm after he used an obscure acronym, 2SLGBTQQIA+, while commemorating missing and murdered members of ethnic and sexual minorities, prompting a collective head scratching.
The District of Columbia museum, founded in 2010 by Steve Green, the president of the crafting superstore empire Hobby Lobby, is in the news again after September’s handover of the Gilgamesh Dream Tablet to Iraq. This 3,500-year-old cuneiform tablet, inscribed with part of The Epic of Gilgamesh, was one of many similar antiquities smuggled out of Iraq in the chaos of conflicts in the 1990s.
Facebook and its subsidiaries Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger are down, according to tracker DownDetector, frustrating social media users worldwide. Facebook says it is working to solve the issue.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 51% 51%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation