News Burst 30 October 2022
News Burst 30 October 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 30 October 2022 – Featured News
- In many countries, executions used to be staged in public so that rulers could communicate to their subjects the political and cosmic forces at work when doing justice. In Japan, the secrecy and silence that surround capital punishment are taken to extremes not seen in other nations. In Japan the state that kills in secret. Inmates on death row are not notified of the date or time of execution until an hour or two before it occurs, and some may be given no notice at all. One former prison official has said that certain condemned inmates are extracted from their cells on the ruse that they are “wanted in the office.” This sudden “your-time-has-come” policy has been called a “surprise attack” (damashi-uchi). Many death row inmates live for years or decades in high anxiety, wondering whether the present day will be their last. No outsiders are permitted to attend hangings: no journalists, no relatives or friends of the victim or the condemned, and no members of the general public.
- Meloni’s government (Italy) reintegrates “no-vax” doctors and turn daily data report into weekly report.
- Former US Republican President Donald Trump congratulated entrepreneur Elon Musk on his purchase of Twitter and announced that his social network account would be restored on Monday, October 31, reported. “Congratulations to Elon Musk on the acquisition of Twitter. I was told that my account will be restored on Monday – we’ll see, ”Trump said. Earlier it became known that the former leadership of Twitter left the company’s headquarters, Elon Musk officially became its owner.
- Gadde, along with Twitter’s CEO Parag Agrawal and CFO Ned Segal, were fired on Thursday after billionaire Elon Musk took ownership of the social media giant, finalizing the $44 billion deal. Vijaya Gadde’s job title at Twitter, where she worked until Musk’s arrival, was Legal, Public Policy & Trust and Safety Lead. As the company’s content policy chief, she made calls to ban then-outgoing US President Donald Trump from the social platform and to censor the Hunter Biden “laptop from Hell” story, US media reported. Gadde was responsible for banning the 45th US president in the wake of the January 6, 2021 events, when a mob that included Trump supporters breached the Capitol building in Washington DC in attempt to prevent Congress from certifying Democrat Joe Biden’s victory in the November 2020 US presidential election.
- Tesla CEO and Twitter owner Elon Musk took shots at the mainstream media after men posing as newly-fired Twitter employees tricked reporters, with at least two outlets taking the bait before quietly editing their stories. The pair of pranksters were seen milling around Twitter’s San Francisco headquarters with boxes in hand on Friday, identifying themselves to journalists as ‘Rahul Ligma’ and ‘Daniel Johnson’ while claiming to be recently sacked software engineers. While agencies such as CNBC and Bloomberg initially covered the story with a straight face, even citing interviews with the two men, both outlets later amended their articles to note that ‘Ligma’ and ‘Johnson’ were likely imposters, removing any direct mention of the hoaxers.
- A Boeing 777 first fatal crash sparked a “curse of the seven” theory. On July 6 (but July 7 in South Korea) 2013, Boeing’s Asiana Airlines Flight 214 took off from Incheon International Airport and crashed at San Francisco International Airport. On the flight 77 South Korean citizens and 142 passengers from China and Japan (numbers one, four and two add up to seven), 61 US citizens – six plus one also equals seven – and 16 crew members – one plus six equals seven. The South Korean media drew attention to the number 7 in the flight number, 214, (“two”, “one” and “four” equals seven). RIA Novosti notes that 43-year-old pilot Lee Gang-guk who flew 43 hours in total on this same Boeing 777 that operated the plane. Many web users reacted negatively to the spread of framed-style ghost stories, with one saying: “Greek stories like the ‘Curse of the Seven’ only aggravate people’s anxiety.”
- The Australian government has seemingly acknowledged that COVID vaccines can kill people by updating its website to introduce a policy to pay funeral costs of people who die after getting vaccinated. The policy also includes a provision to pay compensation of up to $600,000 if hospitalisation is necessary due to injuries or health issues from vaccine. The policy also contains advice on “How to calculate payments and funeral costs,” advising claimants that “You need to show your actual costs for the funeral. Remember to deduct any amounts you got or will get from third parties.” The police also states that “One of the fantastic things about the scheme is that you can make a claim online seeking reimbursement for expenses or compensation for your injury without the need to involve a lawyer or commence formal legal proceedings.”
- Punk queen Patti Smith’s song ‘Rock n Roll N****r’ has been quietly removed by stream services over the course of the past few months, the Rolling Stone magazine has noticed. The streaming services didn’t provide any reason for the move, with Smith, who is now 75, declining to comment when asked about the issue by the magazine. She said she wanted to redefine its meaning, and used the term to describe any outcast who rejects generally accepted norms – like herself. “I was taking this archaic use of the word n****r and sort of reinventing it. It was the idea of taking a word that was specific and hurtful to people and obliterating it, blowing that apart and reinventing it so it was more like a badge of courage. Like the kids did with the word punk. It was part of my group’s attempt to break the boundaries, to obliterate labels,” she explained.
- Units of the British Navy were involved in a “terrorist attack”, which destroyed the key Nord Stream gas pipelines, the Russian Defence Ministry alleged on Saturday.
- The first draft of the bill, originally proposed by media regulator Roskomnadzor and endorsed by the Duma unanimously on Thursday, bans the spread of ‘LGBT propaganda’ in the media, online, in books, films, ‘audio-visual services’ and advertisements. It envisions fines ranging from up to 400,000 rubles ($6,500) for individuals and up to five million rubles ($81,500) for legal entities, and expulsion from Russia for foreign violators.
- Writing on its official Telegram channel, the ministry alleged that Royal Navy operatives “took part in planning, supporting and implementing” the plot to blow up the infrastructure in September. It did not provide any direct evidence to support its assertion. The accusation follows a Russian Foreign Ministry claim that NATO conducted a military exercise during the summer, close to the location where the undersea explosions occurred. The September incident put the pipelines, connecting Germany to Russia, out of commission. Western countries have blocked a transparent international investigation.
- Warsaw has accepted a US offer for construction of Poland’s first nuclear power plant, Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki announced on Friday. Westinghouse Electric Co. will be awarded the contract for building the reactors, the first of which should be finished by 2033. “A strong Poland-US alliance guarantees the success of our joint initiatives,” Morawiecki tweeted on Friday, adding that the decision to “use the reliable, safe technology” of Westinghouse was taken after talks with Vice President Kamala Harris and US Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm. Morawiecki also thanked the US ambassador to Poland Mark Brzezinski, who delivered Westinghouse’s proposal last month.
- The Pentagon’s new National Defense Strategy, which prioritizes the modernization of America’s nuclear arsenal, identifies Beijing as Washington’s primary threat, while highlighting Moscow as an “acute” peril that is nonetheless incapable of challenging the US-led global order over the long term. The cost of maintaining and developing America’s massive nuclear arsenal is “astronomical, especially if it involves long-term projects, which are often poorly costed, and which promise to deliver little that is of tangible benefit,” Joseph Camilleri, emeritus professor at La Trobe University in Melbourne and one of Australia’s leading international relations scholars, told Sputnik. He recalled that current US nuclear modernization programs are estimated by the US Congressional Budget Office to cost a total of $634 billion over the 2021–2030 period, for an average of just over $60 billion a year.
- [Read Critically] The lion’s share of unidentified flying objects reported by military personnel and other government sources in recent years probably stem from airborne trash or foreign surveillance aircraft which may include Chinese drones, the New York Times reported on Friday, citing unnamed US officials familiar with the probe. US intelligence agencies and the Pentagon launched the investigation after a report last year revealed government sources had encountered 144 unidentified aerial phenomena since 2004. The report triggered increased public interest in UFOs, as well as concern at the Pentagon about potential security threats they may pose. Intelligence agencies are set to deliver a classified document on their findings to Congress by Monday, the Times said.
- The impact that produced the crater in question was registered as a magnitude 4 quake by NASA instruments. A massive crater left by a meteoroid impact was discovered on Mars by NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter. The impact apparently occurred on December 24 last year when another NASA craft, the InSight lander detected a magnitude 4 quake on the Red Planet. Having compared the images take by the Mars Reconnaissance Lander before and after that event, scientists were able to spot the crater in question which is located in the region known as Amazonis Planitia and measures about 150 meters across and 21 meters deep. “It’s unprecedented to find a fresh impact of this size,” said Ingrid Daubar, planetary scientist from Brown University who leads InSight’s Impact Science Working Group. According to a statement released by NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, this discovery is now believed to be “one of the largest craters ever witnessed forming any place in the solar system”.
News Burst 30 October 2022 – Bonus IMG
Jeju, South Korea October 26, 2022
Pillars of Light. More than an hour they remained in the sky.
News Burst 30 October 2022 – Bonus IMG
This 8th century magnificent stepwell, Chand Boari, in Abhaneri, India, has 3500 steps descending deep into the well.
News Burst 30 October 2022 – Bonus Video
Earth Magnetic Field’s Sound (European Space Agency)
News Burst 30 October 2022 – Bonus Video
News Burst 30 October 2022 – Bonus Video
World’s Smallest Cat
News Burst 30 October 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 27 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 27 February 2023News Burst 27 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 February 2023 - Featured News An Iranian deputy minister admitted that “some people” intentionally poisoned female...
News Burst 26 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 26 February 2023 News Burst 26 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 February 2023 - Featured News Thousands of people in the US intelligence community knew about illegal surveillance by...
News Burst 25 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 25 February 2023News Burst 25 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 February 2023 - Featured News On Thursday, Israel joined 140 other [UN] member states voting in favor of a nonbinding...
News Burst 24 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 24 February 2023News Burst 24 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 February 2023 - Featured News The major witch of Catemaco, Enrique Marthen Berdón, announced that a satanic church in...
News Burst 23 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 23 February 2023News Burst 23 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 February 2023 - Featured News Josh Alexander, a 16-year-old student in the 11th grade at St. Joseph’s Catholic High School...
News Burst 22 February 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 22 February 2023News Burst 22 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 February 2023 - Featured News The mayor of East Palestine, Ohio, rips President Biden for going halfway across the world...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Elon did fire Vijaya but not on the video shown on this page. Someone made this video from two different Joe Rogan shows.
You can see on YouTube and search the two Joe Rogan episodes.
Episode 1258 with Vijaya on March 5, 2019 plus episode 1169 with Elon on September 6, 2018