News Burst 30 May 2021
News Burst 30 May 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 30 May 2021 – Featured News
- North Korean authorities have ordered the elimination of cats and pigeons in border areas due to pandemic fears, the website Daily NK has reported. According to its sources, various measures were introduced by the authorities over the past few months, including orders to “eradicate street cats”, and shoot any cats or birds that try to cross the border with China. The report suggested that a family from Hyesan’s Songhu District was recently placed in a quarantine facility for secretly raising a feline in their house. “The family was given a punishment of 20 days in isolation for illegally raising the cat following an order not to do so in the [Sino-North Korean] border region”, a source said.
- China’s futuristic nuclear fusion reactor just set a new world record for the longest duration of time in sustaining the sun-like temperature needed for fusion to occur. While China is still a long way from a fusion power plant, the achievement is an important step towards sustainable electricity generation. The achievement was announced on Friday by Gong Xianzu, a researcher at the Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) at the Hefei Institutes of Physical Science of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in China’s Anhui Province. The device, which replicates the atom-building process that occurs at the center of stars and gives them their luminosity and warmth, held plasma at a temperature of 120 million degrees Celsius for 101 seconds and at the even hotter temperature of 160 million degrees Celsius for another 20 seconds.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping’s rapid military modernization effort has beefed up its force with advanced technology, such as fifth-generation fighter jets, drones, and hypersonic weapons. The latest sign China continues to advance at full speed is the revelation of a new 5000-mile range stealth bomber capable of striking US military assets in the Pacific. The latest edition of Chinese Modern Weaponry magazine revealed new computer-generated images of the country’s next-generation Xian H-20 strategic bomber.
- Microsoft President Brad Smith told BBC’s Panorama George Orwell’s 1984 “could come to pass in 2024” if government regulation doesn’t protect the public against intrusive artificial intelligence surveillance. “I’m constantly reminded of George Orwell’s lessons in his book ‘1984.’ You know the fundamental story … was about a government who could see everything that everyone did and hear everything that everyone said all the time,” Smith said on BBC while chatting about China’s use of artificial intelligence to monitor its citizens.
- “It was shocking to realize that the Milky Way had a large sibling, and we never knew about it,” said Eric Bell, University of Michigan professor of astronomy in 2018 about his discovery that the Andromeda galaxy (also named M31), our closest large galactic neighbor, shredded and cannibalized a massive galaxy two billion years ago. Even though it was mostly shredded, this massive galaxy left behind a rich trail of evidence: an almost invisible halo of stars larger than the Andromeda galaxy itself, an elusive stream of stars and a separate enigmatic compact galaxy, M32. Discovering and studying this decimated galaxy will help astronomers understand how disk galaxies like the Milky Way evolve and survive large mergers.
- Published under the headline “Voters should curb Mexico’s power-hungry president” in its May 29-June 4 edition, on which López Obrador appears on the cover beneath the headline “Mexico’s false messiah,” the editorial compares President López Obrador to “authoritarian populists”. “This is partly because he lacks some of the vices of his populist peers. He does not deride gay people, bash Muslims or spur his supporters to torch the Amazon,” The Economist said. The editorial cited a long list of reasons why AMLO, as the president is commonly known, represents a threat to democratic government. Among them: he has held legally questionable referendums on infrastructure projects; he has entrusted a wide range of government tasks – and large sums of money – to the military; he has cut the budgets of watchdogs or stuffed them with supporters; he intends to replace the central bank governor with an economist who favors “a moral economy”; and he has threatened the National Electoral Institute.
- Tokyo Electric Power Co. plans to add 23 storage tanks with a total capacity of about 30,000 tons for the processed radioactive water accumulating at its crippled Fukushima No.1 nuclear power plant. The new tanks that will be added can store about seven months’ volume of that water. The government and TEPCO have said the plant’s existing tanks will reach full capacity in the autumn of 2022 or later. Some concerned area residents argued the contaminated water should be kept for longer through adding more tanks, and that it should not be released into the sea. But the government decided in April that it will discharge it into the sea on the grounds that “the capacity to add tanks can be very limited” due to a shortage of available land.
- Federal agents on Thursday arrested a Romanian man accused of running a massive bank card skimming operation in Cancún, Quintana Roo, and other Mexican resort cities. Florian Tudor, known as “The Shark,” was taken into custody in Mexico City by the federal Attorney General’s Office (FGR), acting on an extradition request from Romania for organized crime, extortion and attempted murder. According to authorities, Tudor and a group he worked with – among whom were allegedly other Romanians, Mexican hackers, Venezuelan cyber crime experts and the Quintana Roo cartel boss Leticia Rodríguez Lara — scammed hundreds if not thousands of people who used ATMs in Cancún inside which bluetooth devices, or “skimmers,” had been placed to steal card details.
- ‘Greater Idaho’ took one step closer to being a real thing as 5 more counties voted to explore leaving Oregon for Idaho. Rural organizers in Oregon are pushing to have more than 18 counties. join Idaho. The Greater Idaho movement seeks to transfer more than 70% of Oregon’s land to Idaho as leaders of the movement say Oregon’s Legislature does not represent rural residents.
- AlienLeaks will only publish documents of the highest caliber that undergo a rigorous review and vetting process. AlienLeaks is not a publication featuring opinion or speculation. Extraordinary documents of great interest that cannot be completely vetted, even after significant effort, may be published – however any such documents will have a DISCLAIMER explaining that the document appears credible to our team but cannot be completely vetted for whatever reason. The reason why any specific document cannot be completely vetted will be provided. ~ AlienLeaks
- The U.S. Mint upped its coin production in mid-2020 after shortages of coins have been reported in the U.S. as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, but demand over the past few months from coin hodlers appears to have overwhelmed the US Mint. As they just warned that they are halting sales due to a global silver shortage leaving them unable to meet order.
- The co-founder of the Black Lives Matter movement Patrise Cullors has resigned after making millions of dollars. Her resignation comes amid controversy over the group’s finances and Cullors’ personal wealth — including a real-estate buying spree in which she snagged four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US.
- Israeli opposition leaders to form coalition government ousting Netanyahu. Yamina leader Naftali Bennett has agreed to create a governing coalition with Yesh Atid head Yair Lapid, according to an unsourced report Friday on a deal that could pave the way for the ouster of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after over a decade in power. The report from Channel 12 news came as Lapid and Netanyahu were both scrambling to line up support for a government by a June 2 deadline, with Bennett potentially holding the keys to their political fates. “I intend to enter talks and efforts to form a government that we will both head,” Bennett told Lapid Friday, according to Channel 12, which reported that an agreement had been reached despite the message’s seemingly non-committal nature.
Q&A With Archbishop Viganò – The Great Reset
Mea est ultio, et ego retribuam in tempore, in quo labetur pes eorum!
Juxta est dies perditionis, et adesse festinat sors eorum.
Revenge is mine, and I will repay them in due time, that their foot may slide! The day of destruction is at hand, and their time makes haste to come.
10. In light of a possible growing collaboration between the Global Elites of the Great Reset and China, working toward a less free society, what do you think about Our Lady of Fatima’s warning that without a proper consecration of Russia, Russia would spread its errors throughout the world, with Communism being her main error?
The failure to consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary led to the spread of Communism throughout the world; today we see Communism allied with the other sworn enemy of Christianity, Liberalism. This infernal alliance is meant to lead to the establishment of the New Order and the advent of the Antichrist. But let’s not forget that Our Lady has said that, before the final persecution, the world will enjoy a period of peace. I think that the Great Reset and the Satanic project of the New Order under the Masonic Synarchy has not yet managed to impose itself, even if we have come very close to it. I hope and pray that Providence is using this pseudo-pandemic to show us the dystopian world that awaits us if we do not return to God, if we persist in offending Him and violating His Commandments, if we deny the divine Kingship of Our Lord, preferring instead to live under the tyranny of Evil. Many people who up until yesterday were still convinced of the goodness of the globalist project and its compatibility with the Faith are beginning to understand how anti-human and antichristic it is. Perhaps all is not lost, if we know how to understand that there is no peace except where Christ is recognized as King: pax Christi in regno Christi. Those who believe they can build a prosperous and peaceful society without placing its foundation on the rock of Our Lord will have the same end as those who wanted to build the Tower of Babel to challenge God. Dextera tua, Domine, magnificata est in fortitudine: dextera tua, Domine, percussit inimicum – Thy right hand, O Lord, is magnified in strength: thy right hand, O Lord, hath slain the enemy (Ex 15:6).
CensorshipIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 30 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Taichung Xitun, Taiwan, May 28, 2021
News Burst 30 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Journey Through The Ancient Past
News Burst 30 May 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 27 July 2021 News Burst 27 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 July 2021 - Featured News British finance minister told the Bank of England on Monday to look at the case for a new “Britcoin”,...
News Burst 26 July 2021 News Burst 26 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 July 2021 - Featured News ‘Draghi Like Hitler’: Protesters slam Italian PM for introducing Covid health pass, call it...
News Burst 25 July 2021News Burst 25 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 July 2021 - Featured News The Algerian embassy in Paris said on Friday that it had filed a defamation complaint on behalf of the...
News Burst 23 July 2021News Burst 23 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 July 2021 - Featured News The Chinese government will not take part in a second phase of the WHO’s probe into what caused the...
News Burst 22 July 2021News Burst 22 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 July 2021 - Featured News Morocco has denied accusations of involvement in spying on foreign officials using controversial Pegasus...
News Burst 21 July 2021 News Burst 21 July 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 July 2021 - Featured News A consortium of investors led by the Soros Economic Development Fund (SEDF) and the Bill & Melinda...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 12% 12%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation