News Burst 30 July 2021
News Burst 30 July 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 30 July 2021 – Featured News
- A powerful quake was registered on Thursday, 65 miles southeast of Perryville, Alaska, right offshore of the Aleutian Islands. The United States Geological Survey (USGS) confirmed that the earthquake’s magnitude was at least 7.2 but later noted that it may be much stronger, reaching up to 8.2 on the Richter scale. The US tsunami warning system also indicated a threat of a tsunami in the Northern Mariana Islands and Guam.
- A massive influx of unaccompanied minors left US immigration officials scrambling earlier this year for facilities to house the children. Numerous reports claimed that overcrowded sites were violating coronavirus protocols, with several cases of sexual abuse having been revealed throughout the year. The US Department of Health and Human Services instructed its agents to conceal the actual scale of the coronavirus outbreak among children held at a facility in Fort Bliss, Texas, at the beginning of this year, according to an appeal, submitted on Wednesday to four congressional committees and government watchdogs.
- A Romanian woman who switched a bag with £4.2 million diamonds in it for one with seven worthless garden pebbles has been jailed by a court in London. Lulu Lakatos, 60, posed as a gemologist called “Anna”, working for a wealthy Russian investor called “Alexander” and arranged a deal after a lunch meeting at the exclusive Hotel Metropole in Monaco with Nicholas Wainwright, the owner of the Boodles jewellery store in London.
- Moscow’s Tagansky district court fined Google 3 million rubles ($41,010) for violating regulations on Russians’ data localisation, court spokeswoman Zulfiya Gurinchuk said on Thursday. The protocol was issued to Google for its non-fulfilment of the obligation to ensure recording, systematisation, accumulation, storage, clarification and retrieval of personal data of Russian citizens, using databases in the country. This is the first such fine imposed on Google.
- The New York-based art dealer Subhash Kapoor was held by German police for looting religious artefacts from India. The items procured from him by the National Gallery of Australia (NGA) have been a source of embarrassment for the Australian government, which has been accused of not returning stolen indigenous pieces to where they belong. The National Gallery of Australia (NGA) on Thursday announced that it would return 14 artworks to India that were stolen or illegally exported. These items include sculptures, photographs, and a scroll worth almost $3 million.
- In India, monkeys are believed to be a form of the Lord Hanuman, aka Bajrang Bali, the god of power and strength. Many Indian temples are home to thousands of monkeys who are worshipped by devotees. However, some farmers are having a tough time due to the damage they cause to their crops. Around 30 monkeys were found killed and 20 others reportedly injured in Chowdanahalli village in the Indian state of Karnataka. An initial investigation by Range Forest Officer Yeshma Machamma and Forester D. Gururaj has revealed that miscreants poisoned and beat the monkeys to death.
- Despite the CDC director claiming on 1 July that vaccinated Americans wouldn’t have to wear masks indoors again, the organisation backtracked on its policy on 28 July, once again directing those who’ve received the jab to wear face covers again. US Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) has slammed “absurd” new Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines that direct those fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to once again mask-up indoors. The lawmaker argued that the CDC is no longer perceived as an organisation, whose decisions are based on science. Cruz suggested that the problem with the CDC going back and forth on its promise that people, who received a jab would get back to normal life, stems from the organisation’s shift from science to politics in its decisionmaking. The GOP senator further suggested that Dr Anthony Fauci, who has been leading anti-COVID efforts in the country, was the one to blame for the “politicisation” of the fight against the pandemic.
- The Ever Given container ship, which in March blocked the Suez Canal, arrived at the Dutch port of Rotterdam early morning Thursday after having been released by authorities in Egypt, the Netherlands NOS broadcaster reported. The 400 meters long (1,312 feet) Panama-flagged vessel left the territorial waters of Egypt on 13 July after being held by local authorities for 107 days after the blockage of the canal. The Ever Given ship transports about 14,000 containers of goods.
- The liberal-conservative National Coalition Party has said the choice to use the term “native Finn” was poor, since clarifying that it was not intended to refer to ethnicity, but rather a combination of citizenship and permanent residence. Among other things, the document proposed differentiating social security for immigrants and “native Finns” and suggested conditioning being granted permanent residence with criteria such as sufficient Finnish language skills and knowledge of Finnish society. The proposal also suggested that during the integration process immigrants should not receive the same amount in social welfare payments as the “native population”. NCP MP Pia Kauma ventured that the current integration policy had granted freedoms to immigrants but failed to impose “sufficient obligations and responsibilities”.
- Debris is becoming a serious problem in space. Not only is the junk – metal objects that flake off satellites, spaceships and other orbital debris – literally ‘out of sight, out of mind’, but few are even willing to conceptualize the clean-up of such a mess, subconsciously understanding that not only did they play no part in creating it, they’ve never been to space, much less crossed paths with those who have. NASA estimates there are about 23,000 pieces of debris larger than 10cm flying through space and 500,000 pieces smaller than that size, and they move so fast that they can cause serious damage if they come into contact with a satellite or other man-made spacecraft.
- New York’s mayor has opted to put away the stick and reveal a stash of new carrots – $100 prepaid debit cards for those who get the Covid-19 jab – despite a slew of previous measures failing to grab their attention. Some 54.4% of New Yorkers had been fully vaccinated as of Wednesday, with the number jumping to 65.5% for fully vaccinated adults.
- Daniel Hale, a former intelligence analyst in the drone program for the Air Force who as a private contractor in 2013 leaked some 17 classified documents about drone strikes to the press, was just sentenced to 45 months in prison. The documents, published by The Intercept on October 15, 2015, exposed that between January 2012 and February 2013 US special operations airstrikes killed more than 200 people. Of those, only 35 were the intended targets. For one five-month period of the operation, according to the documents, nearly 90% of the people killed in airstrikes were not the intended targets. The civilian dead, usually innocent bystanders, were routinely classified as “enemies killed in action.”
- Washington, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser, who had ‘Black Lives Matter’ painted on the street that leads to the White House, now wants to hire more police officers and reopen the courts, citing an increase in homicides in the US capital. Slashing the police budget for 2021 by $15 million hurt recruitment, resulting in only 42 new hires as opposed to 250 in a normal year, Bowser said on Wednesday. She called for another $11 million to hire and train 20 more officers in the current fiscal year, and 150 in 2022. The proposal is unlikely to be approved by the city council, however.
News Burst 30 July 2021 – Bonus Video
They come together as ONE and Etherically Blend and then spread out again. This is Magnificence and Divinity as a sign of these moments as all are Vibrating Higher. ~ Neioh
News Burst 30 July 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 9 August 2022News Burst 9 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 9 August 2022 - Featured News Atomic clocks, combined with precise astronomical measurements, have revealed that the length of a...
News Burst 8 August 2022News Burst 8 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 8 August 2022 - Featured News According to the JWST Science Policy Group, over the next year, James Webb Space Telescope (JWST)...
News Burst 7 August 2022 News Burst 7 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 7 August 2022 - Featured News US military personnel take an oath to stand against all threats, foreign and domestic. US Army...
News Burst 6 August 2022News Burst 6 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 6 August 2022 - Featured News A new political party in Denmark whose policies are derived entirely from artificial intelligence...
News Burst 5 August 2022 News Burst 5 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 5 August 2022 - Featured News Pro-Trump operatives are flooding local officials with public-records requests to seek evidence for...
News Burst 4 August 2022News Burst 4 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 August 2022 - Featured News The International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service (IERS), which monitors the changes in...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 77% 77%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation