News Burst 3 May 2021
News Burst 3 May 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 3 May 2021 – Featured News
- Despite the country often securing top spots on the list of wealthiest nations, Switzerland is not immune to the problem of homelessness. A 2019 study revealed that in Basel, the country’s third-most populous city, 100 people lived on the streets, while 200 others stayed with friends or acquaintances. The Swiss city of Basel has come up with an unusual way of dealing with the issue of homelessness – by sending rough sleepers to other European cities. According to the local newspaper 20 Minutes, authorities are offering homeless people travel vouchers to any destination in Europe as well as 20 Swiss francs (almost $22). The individuals, however, have to sign a contract, promising not to return to Basel or Switzerland for a certain period of time. Toprak Yergu said that people caught violating the contract would be deported from the country.
- The North Korean leader’s sister, Kim Yo-jong, has warned South Korea that their recent failure to stop North Korean defectors from spreading anti-Pyongyang propaganda leaflets will have consequences. “We regard the manoeuvres committed by the human scum in the south as a serious provocation against our state and will look into an action corresponding to them”, she said as quoted by North Korean state media KCNA. Her message comes after a group called the Fighters for a Free North Korea said they had flown around 500,000 leaflets with 500 booklets and 5,000 $1 bills into North Korea via an unidentified border on 10 balloons even though a ban on sending leaflets across the northern border is in place in the South.
- Four children have been hospitalised in Epsom, Surrey in England after consuming sweets that police suspect were laced with drug. The police said they had previously received a similar report from the area that involved “jelly apple rings”. The person who ingested the jellies manifested less severe symptoms, the press release added. Law enforcement is investigating whether the children were given the sweets at the park.
- Over 180 protestors have been arrested in Colombia as of Friday, as people take to streets to decry tax hikes on everyday goods by the government of President Ivan Duque. Over the last three days in Colombia, banks and government buildings have been attacked, dozens of people arrested. The Colombian economy has been heavily hit by the pandemic with a 6.8 percent economic decline recorded in 2020 and over 14 percent unemployment. The government has proposed plugging the deficit with $6 billion in tax increases by introducing VAT to some basic goods, including eggs.
- Nepal – Five employees of Land Revenue and Land Reform Office of Jhapa have gone out of contact following the revelation of fraud in a land related case. They have gone unaccounted for after the district court of Bhadrapur issued a detention order against two of the five staffers for their involvement in a land fraud case.
- The state of Qatar has imposed new entry requirements for passengers arriving from six countries – Nepal, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, and Sri Lanka – with travellers from these countries needing to enter extended periods of mandatory quarantine of 10 days. As a result of these new and immediate requirements, Discover Qatar has cancelled all customers’ existing hotel bookings, regardless of country of origin, for ‘Welcome Home’ quarantine accommodation from today and anyone holding a booking will need to rebook.
- Joe Biden nominated former U.S. senator Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) for the role of new NASA administrator. Nelson takes the reins from acting NASA Administrator Steve Jurczyk, who had been leading the agency following the departure of previous administrator Jim Bridenstine.
- Two drug dealers who made millions of dollars selling cocaine, MDMA and LSD on encrypted messaging app telegram through automated bots have been jailed for more than a decade, according to VICE World News. Jehanzeb Amar, 29, from London and Salahydin Warsame, 29, from Birmingham, sold all sorts of drugs under the name “LetsWork.” The online store was powered by robo-drug dealers that would guide customers on the drugs they needed and even take orders. VICE first uncovered the “robot dealer service” using Televend, which automates the entire drug dealing process in October.
- “Hillary Clinton and Condoleezza Rice told members of the House Foreign Affairs Committee they’re worried about Biden’s plan to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan, with Rice suggesting the US may need to go back,” Axios reports. The pair’s “expert” testimony was given over Zoom and appears to have been kept relatively quiet, given it was a ‘closed door’ members only call, until Axios learned of it. One unnamed committee member told Axios further that “they both agreed we’re going to need to sustain a counterterrorism mission somehow outside of that country.” There always needs to be a war going on somehow and somewhere – otherwise how would these warmongering ladies sleep at night?
- A coalition of 80 US agricultural, consumer, environmental, public health, and worker groups sent a letter Thursday to key figures in the Biden administration calling for them to “respect Mexico’s sovereignty and refrain from interfering with its right to enact health-protective policies”—specifically, the phaseout of the herbicide glyphosate and the cultivation of genetically modified corn. Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador clarifying that the government would also phase out GM corn imports in three years and the ban would include not just corn for human consumption but yellow corn destined primarily for livestock.” “We reject the pressure from corporations such as Bayer-Monsanto—and their CropLife trade association—which are working in both the United States and Mexico to undermine the presidential decree that phases out the use of glyphosate and transgenic corn,” Fernando Bejarano, director of Pesticide Action Network in Mexico, said.
- US intelligence is investigating at least two potential “directed energy” sonic attacks on White House personnel, saying such mysterious incidents appear to be happening with greater frequency worldwide. Senators Mark Warner (D) and Marco Rubio (R) agreed that such microwave energy attacks have gone on for “nearly five years” and have targeted “US government personnel in Havana, Cuba and elsewhere around the world.” In a joint statement the two ranking members said, “This pattern of attacking our fellow citizens serving our government appears to be increasing. The Senate Intelligence Committee intends to get to the bottom of this,” according to Reuters.
- China successfully launched a key module of a new space station Thursday using the latest version of the Long March 5B heavy-lift booster. After completing its mission, the core stage of the rocket is still in orbit and could make an uncontrolled re-entry in the near term. US military radars have detected the object and classified the rocket body as “2021-035B.” It’s a massive rocket body measuring more than 30 meters long and 5 meters wide, weighing 21 metric tons. The speed of the object is traveling at more than seven kilometers per second. Where and when the new Long March 5B stage will land is impossible to predict. The decay of its orbit will increase as atmospheric drag brings it down into more denser.
HackersIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 3 May 2021 – Bonus IMG
Free library boxes, where people exchange books, can be found all across Britain, with many communities building their own or renovating phone booths or dog kennels for the purpose. Tensions are running high in Cornholme, England after someone put several “pornographic” books in a library box. The incident prompted an angry response from one local resident who left a note, in which he or she took a dig at a nearby village. “If this filth is to your liking may we suggest that you move to the cesspit that is Hebden Bridge”, said the note. “I don’t know why, if they found something they deemed inappropriate, they didn’t just take it away. There’s no need to put that notice on there”, Liz Thorpe, who decorated the box, said.
News Burst 3 May 2021 – Bonus Video
News Burst 3 May 2021 – Earthquakes
A deep earthquake struck in the south Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy, the area has the Marsili underwater volcano plus the Eolian Islands volcanoes. The M4.0 at 289 km will push the plate from below and at this depth this force is capable of producing a shallow earthquake up to M4.5. And in facts we see a M4.3 approximately 3 hours later struck the Gibraltar Strait area together with some M3s in the vicinity. These movements should be the release of the push from below sparing central and northern Italy from further major movements.
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 27 June 2021News Burst 27 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 June 2021 - Featured News The US government is concealing information about unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), also known as...
News Burst 26 June 2021 News Burst 26 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 June 2021 - Featured News Researchers analyzing a number of bones that were found in an Israeli quarry more than a decade ago...
News Burst 25 June 2021News Burst 25 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 June 2021 - Featured News John McAfee, 75, the security software entrepreneur who became a fugitive from justice, was found dead...
News Burst 24 June 2021News Burst 24 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 June 2021 - Featured News A very thick Saharan dust cloud is moving over the Mediterranean Sea into Italy and Southeast Europe...
News Burst 23 June 2021News Burst 23 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 June 2021 - Featured News The scientist who funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s ‘gain of function’ research on coronaviruses,...
News Burst 22 June 2021 News Burst 22 June 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 June 2021 - Featured News Wiltshire Police officers dispersed an unauthorised gathering of druids and sun-worshippers at...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Can't Be Done
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 34% 34%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation