News Burst 3 August 2020
News Burst 3 August 2020 – Live Feed. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 3 August 2020 – Featured News
- Botanists may have worked out why pine trees suddenly died across China in the 1970s. Reforestation campaign during the Cultural Revolution ended in disaster, and the cause has never been found, but a new study has discovered that the native species has three lineages, and they’re not suited to the same environments. The Pinus armandii, or Mount Hua pine, is a species native to China, and can survive in harsh conditions such as mountain cliffs. The white pine is also a symbol of long life in Chinese culture – the Taoist God of Longevity is almost always seen in paintings with a Mount Hua pine in the background. But in the 1970s, there was a large-scale die-off of the pines in reforested areas across many provinces, and the cause has never been found. Now, scientists at the Kunming Institute of Botany in Yunnan province say they might have the answer. Led by botanist Liu Jie, the team found the species has three lineages – and these differences in genes mean they are not suited to the same conditions. That explained why the trees planted during the reforestation campaign did not survive – they were not planted in their natural habitat, the scientists said in a paper published in the peer-reviewed journal Evolutionary Applications last month.
- Met Police records that could make or break Prince Andrew’s alibi for the night he is alleged to have had sex with a sex-trafficked teenager have been destroyed. Scotland Yard made the admission to a former Royal protection officer who told The Mail on Sunday he believed Andrew may have returned to Buckingham Palace in the early hours of March 11, 2001. Virginia Roberts, then 17, claims she was coerced by paedophile Jeffrey Epstein into having sex with the Prince on the night of March 10 at the Belgravia home of Ghislaine Maxwell. In his infamous Newsnight interview last November, the Duke of York insisted he had spent that night at Sunninghill Park, Berkshire, with his children, having earlier dropped off Princess Beatrice at a Pizza Express in Woking, Surrey, for a party. Records from the Royal Protection officers that night have been destroyed. Prince Andrew’s representatives declined to comment.
- Bitcoin was on full display overnight when shortly after midnight ET, hit a one year high of $12,112 – rising 20% in just the past week when it hit $10,000 on July 27… before it was hit by a furious wave of selling that sent the price as low as $10,550. The catalyst: more than $1 billion worth of futures were sold in seconds, sparking the now familiar weekend liquidation waterfall, which also dragged other notable cryptos such as Ethereum and Litcoin lower, after both had seen outsized gains in recent days.
- The People’s Court of the southern province of Tay Ninh handed a death penalty to a Cambodian drug trafficker during a trial on July 31. Miech SreyNeang, born in 1993 and residing in Phnom Penh, was sentenced to death for trafficking drugs from Cambodia to Vietnam. According to the indictment, Miech SreyNeang smuggled five bags of methamphetamine weighting over 4,943 grams. The police caught the Cambodian citizen red-handed for carrying the drug at the Moc Bai international border gate in Tay Ninh province on December 2, 2019.
- The George W. Bush Presidential Center was the victim recently of a hack attack that resulted in an undisclosed sum being paid to the perpetrator, the organization announced Friday. Unencrypted data involving the Bush Center’s donors, including names, contact information and contribution history, was compromised during a May security breach, the organization said on its website. The donor data was stolen during an attack suffered by Blackbaud, a third-party data management service used by the Bush Center, but has supposedly since been destroyed.
- President Donald Trump on Friday told reporters he will act soon to ban Chinese-owned video app TikTok from the United States, NBC News reported. Trump made the comments while chatting with reporters on Air Force One during the flight back to Washington from Florida.
- California on Wednesday charged the leader of a Mexican megachurch with child rape and human trafficking, months after a court dismissed the previous allegations because of prosecution errors. Naasón Joaquín García, the self-proclaimed apostle of La Luz del Mundo, was charged with three dozen felony counts. Also charged were Susana Medina Oaxaca and Alondra Ocampo. Prosecutors contend the three committed sex crimes and also produced child pornography involving five women and girls who were church group members. The crimes took place between 2015 and 2018 in Los Angeles County, authorities said.
- Just in case Americans – the most obese nation in the world – needed another reason to lose some weight, here it is. In what is emerging as a perfidious Catch 22, at a time when the US population is rapidly gaining weight due to mandatory work from home regulation (hence the Covid 19 pounds) as described here and here, while a surge in domestic alcohol consumption is only making the matters worse… Public Health England has published a paper titled “Excess Weight and COVID-19 Insights from new evidence”, indicating that the risks of hospitalization, intensive care treatment and death increase progressively with increasing body mass index (BMI). The study also showed an increasing risk of death with increasing BMI with hazard ratios of 1.05, 1.40 and 1.92 for people with a BMI of 30-34, 35-39.9 and ≥40, respectively, relative to BMI <30. In a nutshell, people who are severely obese are twice as likely to die from Covid.
- A tiny armada of between four and six unmarked drones flew over the Palo Verde Generating Station nuclear power plant in Arizona on the nights of September 29 and 30, 2019, with plant security proving unable to stop them and authorities still uncertain who was operating them or why. Details about the incident were uncovered in a trove of documents released by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission after Dean Johnson, a researcher with the Scientific Coalition for Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena Studies, put in a Freedom of Information Act request with authorities. During each incident, the drones reportedly flew through the secure perimeter, over the gates and into the plant proper, after which they hovered over the facility for some time before leaving. In the documents obtained by Johnson, it’s specified that on September 29 at about 8:50 pm, security reported spotting five-six drones measuring about two feet in diameter flying about 200-300 feet over the plant, with red and white indicator lights flashing and spotlights turned on during approach. The lights were then turned off, and the UAVs idled near Reactor 3 for over an hour before leaving the area.
- The US Department of Agriculture is warning people to watch out for unsolicited packages of seeds shipped from China. Experts are concerned the seeds could be an invasive species and are warning people not to plant them. Before word got out, a man in Booneville, Arkansas planted the seeds and they’ve been growing in his garden for two months. The Arkansas Department of Agriculture is unsure what kind of plant it is and plans to remove it. “We brought them down here and planted the seeds just to see what would happen, every two weeks I’d come by and put miracle grow on it and they just started growing like crazy,” Doyle Crenshaw said. The Arkansas Department of Agriculture is removing the plant from Crenshaw’s property for further study.
- A 17-year-old teen and two other 19 and 22-year-old individuals have reportedly been arrested for being the alleged mastermind behind the recent Twitter hack that simultaneously targeted several high-profile accounts within minutes as part of a massive bitcoin scam. According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Mason Sheppard, aka “Chaewon,” 19, from the United Kingdom, Nima Fazeli, aka “Rolex,” 22, from Florida and an unnamed juvenile was charged this week with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, conspiracy to commit money laundering, and the intentional access of a protected computer. Florida news channel WFLA has identified a 17-year-old teen named Graham Clark of Tampa Bay this week in connection with the Twitter hack, who probably is the juvenile that U.S. Department of Justice mentioned in its press release.
News Burst 3 August 2020 – Bonus IMG
The Solar Minimum Superstorm of 1903
In late October 1903, one of the strongest solar storms in modern history hit Earth. The timing of the storm interestingly parallels where we are now–near Solar Minimum just after a weak solar cycle. “The 1903 storm ranks 6th in the list of known geomagnetic storms since 1850, just below the extreme storm of March 1989, which blacked out the province of Quebec.” The flare cannot be ranked using modern scales, because there were no Earth-orbiting satellites to measure its X-ray intensity. However, it must have been very strong; minutes after the explosion, Earth’s magnetic field lurched (a “magnetic crochet”) as radiation from the crackling sunspot caused strong electrical currents to flow in our planet’s upper atmosphere. The real action began 27 hours later when the CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) arrived. A massive plasma cloud slammed into Earth’s magnetic field–and pens flying off chart papers were the least of the effects. Surging ground currents disrupted communications around the world. In Chicago, voltages in telephone lines spiked to 675 volts. Telegraph operators in London found they could not send clear messages to Latin America, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Algeria. Meanwhile, auroras spread across both hemispheres. Southern Lights were seen directly overhead in New South Wales, Australia, while Northern Lights descended past Colorado in the United States. How big was it? Space weather researchers rank storms using “Dst” (disturbance storm time index), a measure of geomagnetic activity that can be estimated from old magnetogram chart recordings. For the 1903 storm, Hayakawa and colleagues found Dst = -531 nT. For comparison, the Carrington Event of 1859 and the Great Railroad Storm of May 1921 are both in the ballpark of Dst = -900 nT. Arguably, this puts 1903 within spitting distance of the greatest storms in recorded history.
News Burst 3 August 2020 – Bonus Video
Uk Crop Circles
11 UK crop circles from July 2020.
News Burst 3 August 2020 – Bonus Video
One lucky getaway driver
News Burst 3 August 2020 – Solar Activity
Earth is entering a fast-moving (~600 km/s) stream of solar wind, and this is causing geomagnetic unrest around the poles. The gaseous material is flowing from a northern hole in the sun’s atmosphere. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras on Aug. 3-4 as Earth passes through the stream.
Four Sunspots on the surface of the Sun all at the same time, something not seen since a long time, the 4th just popped on the NW horizon just before the first one going on the back side of the Sun.
News Burst 3 August 2020 – Active Weather
Tropical Storm Isaias
Wind 60-75↑ kts Pressure 994 hPa↓ Moving N 8 kts – Slowly Intensifying
Hagupit will move towards the Chinese coast of Zhejiang to Fujian today and tomorrow. Wind 65-85 kts Pressure 980 hPa Moving W-NW at 15 kts. Slowly Weakening
News Burst 3 August 2020 – Earthquakes
August 2 2020
Europe – M3.4 Greece
Africa – M3.8 Algeria
North America – M4.8 Alaska
Central America – M4.6 Mexico
South America – M5.0 Venezuela
Asia – M5.0 Indonesia
Pacific – M5.6 Northern Mariana Islands
Deepest EQ – M6.4 479 km Philippines
This image shows the earthquakes from August 1 to today, from M4.9 and up. The two deep EQ, with the M6.4 which took place only yesterday, push from below causing movements on the M5 in the various fulcrum points generating an almost symmetrical distribution. It is quite probable that we will see a movement above the M5 in the Taiwan area within a few days, in case of this occurrence we will probably also see a subsequent movement on the M4/M5 in north Philippines.
Utah Monolith – It’s some kind of prop or art installation. Our Friends are not involved… If only the Media got this excited about the legitimate evidence. Kabamur Taygeta
The DNA of legendary sci-fi writer Arthur C. Clarke will be placed on the moon next year. Pittsburgh-based company Astrobotic’s Peregrine Mission One for NASA is scheduled to launch in July 2021 atop a United Launch Alliance Vulcan Centaur rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida, then land in an area on the northeastern part of the moon called Lacus Mortis.
Silicon Valley tech legend Keith Rabois is leaving San Francisco and “moving immediately” to Florida, adding to the list of tech heavyweights who have left the Bay Area. “I think San Francisco is just so massively improperly run and managed that it’s impossible to stay here,” said Rabois, an early executive at PayPal, Square, Linkedin, Yelp who has been a Bay Area resident of two decades…
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
John F. Kennedy
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 20% 20%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation