News Burst 29 November 2021
News Burst 29 November 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 29 November 2021 – Featured News
- The Australian government will introduce new legislation forcing social media companies to “unmask” anonymous users who post offensive comments, or make them pay defamation fines if they are unable or refuse to do so. The new initiative seeks to define social media giants as publishers, making them responsible for the user-generated content on their platforms, as well as to introduce special mechanisms through which anyone can file a complaint and demand a post takedown if they think they are being defamed, bullied or harassed, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced during a televised press briefing on Sunday.
- “We assure all the countries that we will not interfere in their internal affairs and we want to have good economic relations with them,” Mullah Mohammad Hassan Akhund, the co-founder of the Taliban and now the prime minister of Afghanistan government, promised on Saturday. Afghanistan is facing the prospect of a humanitarian disaster, with half of its 38 million people on the brink of starvation, according to UN estimates. Foreign aid formerly accounted for up to 75% of the Afghan budget under the previous administration.
- Starting from Monday, all bars and restaurants will be closed during night hours and non-essential stores will be closed from 5pm to 5am, the Dutch government ordered on Friday. Masks will be required in secondary schools, and everyone who can work from home is urged to do so, Prime Minister Mark Rutte announced.
- Pfizer told Fox Business that it is “remaining vigilant” and “constantly” monitoring new variants that could “potentially escape protection” from its vaccine. “In the event that [a] vaccine-escape variant emerges, Pfizer and BioNTech expect to be able to develop and produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days, subject to regulatory approval,” the company added, though it did not say whether any specific research had been conducted into Omicron, the latest “variant “, so far.
- Ghislaine Maxwell is willing to testify in order to “save her own life,” and will do “whatever it takes” to clear her name in her New York trial on Monday, The Daily Mail reported. According to the report, as in high-profile sex abuse prosecutions, defendants frequently choose not to testify and instead put pressure on prosecutors to establish their case. Maxwell, however, is concerned about being blamed for the crimes of her ex-boyfriend Epstein.
- A man was found in the wheel well of an American Airlines flight from Guatemala, as he allegedly managed to travel in the landing gear compartment for more than two and a half hours without any severe injuries, the Miami Herald reported. The man was detained by the US Customs and Border Patrol and was later admitted to a hospital for evaluation. “US customs and border protection (CBP) officers at Miami international airport apprehended a 26-year-old man who attempted to evade detection in the landing gear compartment of an aircraft arriving from Guatemala Saturday morning”, the CBP statement said. It remains unclear how exactly the man managed to survive the extreme temperatures and an altitude of 34,000 feet (over 10,000 metres) for such a long time.
- German police intercepted a vaccination campaign run at a Lubeck airport with a vaccine that was not approved for use, the Lubeck police department said. According to German media, the airport is owned by a German doctor and entrepreneur Winfried Stocker who developed his own vaccine against COVID-19. It is estimated that around 50 people were inoculated with the substance prior to police interference.
- An endangered Siberian tiger has been killed in Russia’s Primorsky Territory, the local branch of the Russian Interior Ministry said on Sunday. According to preliminary information, the male Amur tiger died from a gunshot wound”, the branch said in a statement. The authorities have opened a criminal investigation into the poaching of endangered species. The site has been inspected by the police and ballistics as well as forensic veterinary analyses have been ordered. Siberian tiger is one of the rarest wild cats in the world, which lives in Russia’s Far East and northeastern China. Russia is systematically working on protecting the tigers along with another, even rarer species: the Amur leopard.
- In mid-June, when Prime Minister Naftali Bennett took office, many in Israel were hopeful that the economic situation would soon improve, the prices of real estate would go down and so would the costs of basic products. In reality, however, Israelis still fork out a pretty penny when shopping. In May, a state comptroller report revealed that the prices on goods in Israel were 51 percent higher than those in the European Union, and it has also stressed that from 2012 to 2020, the costs went up by six percent.
- The researchers point to humanity’s record of moving species to new environments on Earth, where those organisms can become invasive and harm the native species; they say such behavior suggests the same could happen with alien life from another planet contaminating Earth and vice versa, according to the paper, published Nov. 17 in the journal BioScience.
- Federal agencies paid out at least $548 million to informants working for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), in recent years, according to government audits. The FBI “Long term” informants comprised 20 percent of its intelligence relationships (source: DOJ IG 2019 report).
News Burst 29 November 2021 – Bonus IMG
Sunglasses older than about 2000 years. Used by the Eskimos against the reflections of the sun from the snow.
News Burst 29 November 2021 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 29 November 2021 – Bonus Video
[Always “rules for thee but not for me”] Over the weekend, Joe Biden was seen shopping inside a business with his face mask lowered down to his chin, despite having repeatedly recommended Americans to wear it the proper way. Ignoring a clear notice outside the entrance asking clients to wear a mask, the president was pictured on Saturday inside Murray’s Toggery Shop on the island of Nantucket without a mask covering his mouth and nose. Being President protect from all of these scary “New Variants”, maybe?
News Burst 29 November 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 24 January 2022News Burst 24 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 January 2022 - Featured News Chaotic scenes unfolded on the streets of the Belgian capital, Brussels, on Sunday, as...
News Burst 23 January 2022 News Burst 23 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 January 2022 - Featured News The Negev’s Bedouin demonstrations first re-erupted on January 9 in opposition to an...
News Burst 22 January 2022News Burst 22 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 January 2022 - Featured News A video circulating on social media claims to show a nine-year old girl, along with a group of...
News Burst 21 January 2022News Burst 21 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 January 2022 - Featured News A disabled Tongan man swam for 27 hours across eight miles of ocean in order to survive being...
News Burst 20 January 2022 News Burst 20 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 January 2022 - Featured News Tokyo will not give up its claim that Russia’s southern Kuril Islands in the Pacific Ocean...
News Burst 19 January 2022News Burst 19 January 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 January 2022 - Featured News A few hours after the eruption, Tonga's internet and phone lines were disrupted as the main...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Walter M. Miller Jr.
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 52% 52%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation