News Burst 29 May 2021
News Burst 29 May 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 29 May 2021 – Featured News
- Rolandas Kiskis, the chief of Lithuania’s criminal police, said on Friday that the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Poland had launched their own investigations into what Western countries describe as the forced landing of a Ryanair plane in Belarus. “At a special meeting convened, the ICAO Governing Body underlined the importance of establishing the facts of what happened, and of understanding whether there had been any breach by any ICAO Member State of international aviation law, including the Convention on International Civil Aviation (Chicago Convention) and its Annexes”, the ICAO Council said in a statement following the meeting on Thursday.
- Indian police have been instructed to collect nominal fines from lockdown violators, and leave them with a warning. In recent days however, several instances of police brutality have emerged in India. In a state that is ultra-protective of cows, a man in the city of Bariley, Uttar Pradesh (UP) was punished by the cops for not wearing a mask – in a shockingly brutal way. A video of a relatively young man emerged on social media on Tuesday, showing him narrating the horrible tale of how security personnel physically assaulted him for not wearing a mask.
- Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Minister of Defense, on the Galactic Federation: “They have been working through individuals. They’ll pick out a few individuals and visit them or talk to them, or talk to them telepathically, or send information to them by channeling”.
- German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas on Friday welcomed the conclusion of the talks with Namibia on recognizing the killings committed by German troops in the country in the early 20th century as genocide, saying that Berlin will pay 1.1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) as compensation. Per the request of the Namibian side, the initiatives included in the programme will cover land reform issues, such as purchase and development of land, agriculture, rural infrastructure and water supply, as well as professional training. These projects will be implemented in addition to the bilateral cooperation, which will also be extended. Namibia existed as a German colony from 1884 to 1915. From 1904-1907, German colonial troops killed tens of thousands in response to a rebellion by the Herero and Nama peoples. The two countries were in talks about recognising those actions as genocide since 2015.
- A pesticide that has been partially banned by the European Union and blamed for decimating bee populations is expected to receive approval for use in Scottish salmon farms, according to reports. The Scottish fish farming industry plans to deploy imidacloprid, an insecticide, in order to kill sea lice that can fester among caged salmon. The chemical is used in a “water filtration” system developed by fish farm biotech company Benchmark, which is reportedly seeking to trial its CleanTreat product in Scotland.
- An upcoming punk concert in St. Petersburg, Florida, is charging attendees who are not vaccinated 55 times more for tickets than those who can prove they have been vaccinated against CVD. The concert, featuring bands Teenage Bottlerocket, MakeWar, and Rutterkin will cost $999.99 for those who have either chosen not to be vaccinated or who cannot get vaccinated, while those who provide proof of vaccination will receive a 98.2% “discount” that reduces tickets prices to just $18. NO REFUNDS
- Rainy season came early to China this year and 97 rivers across the country are already exceeding warning levels as of Thursday, May 27, 2021. This represents a rise of about 10% compared to 2020, a record-breaking year when it comes to rainfall and floods. With rivers in parts of southern China already experiencing record highs and precipitation expected to rise further in the weeks ahead, authorities are fortifying flood defenses ahead of what looks to be yet another heavy flood season. 47 reservoirs along the Yangtze River basin have been prepared to relieve floods, said Wang Wei, an official with the flood and drought disaster prevention office of the Ministry of Water Resources, adding that most of them have been fully discharged. The Three Gorges Reservoir was at 150.83 m (494.8 feet) as of Wednesday, May 26 and it is expected to fall under the flood limit before June 10, Wang said. The Yangtze River Water Resources Commission urged local authorities to be on 24-hour alert and set up a reporting system to cope with severe flood concerns.
- Authorities in the Democratic Republic of Congo have ordered a precautionary evacuation of part of the city of Goma on Thursday, May 27, 2021, in response to frequent earthquakes in the region after the eruption of Mount Nyiragongo on May 22. Local military governor General Constant Ndima told the media they can’t rule out a new eruption over land or under Lake Kivu. “Current data of seismicity and soil deformation indicate the presence of magma under the urban area of Goma with an extension under Lake Kivu,” Ndima said. “The situation can change rapidly, and is being constantly monitored.” The eruption might occur with very little or no warning signs, Ndima said, adding that several inhabited areas exposed to the risk of destruction will be evacuated.
- America’s top virologist, Anthony Fauci, argued in 2012 that the risks of a lab accident sparking a pandemic are outweighed by the potential benefits of manipulating viruses via gain-of-function research, according to previously unsurfaced remarks reported by Sharri Markson via The Australian.
Q&A With Archbishop Viganò – The Great Reset
Mea est ultio, et ego retribuam in tempore, in quo labetur pes eorum!
Juxta est dies perditionis, et adesse festinat sors eorum.
Revenge is mine, and I will repay them in due time, that their foot may slide! The day of destruction is at hand, and their time makes haste to come.
9. ince we have imitated China’s lockdown rules, are we to expect that the West will also be more and more inclined to imitate China’s suppression of political dissent and religious groups, especially Catholics and in general Christians?
It seems clear to me, as I have just said, that the model of dictatorship currently in force in China will have to be applied also to those nations on which the Great Reset is to be imposed: civil, political, and religious dissent is neither contemplated nor tolerated, above all when it demonstrates the grotesque conspiracy of the New World Order against the peoples of the world with valid arguments and obvious proofs. The indications have already been present for some time in the West and in the “free” nations: ruthless censorship on social media, the total subservience of the mainstream media, exasperated control of the life of individuals, tracking of movements, and last but not least, so-called “social credit,” which has already been adopted in China and that some suggest should also be used by us.
Social credit is used to assign each citizen a score that is meant to indicate his or her reliability in the eyes of the State, on the basis of information possessed by the government based on the analysis of big data regarding the economic and social condition of its citizens. In essence it is a form of mass surveillance aimed at classifying individuals and companies, with the possibility of excluding individuals and organizations from social life whenever they do not respect the parameters decided on by the government. Every citizen is rewarded or punished on the basis of his own behavior. Some types of punishment include being banned from flying, being excluded from private schools, having one’s internet connection slowed down, being excluded from high-prestige jobs, not being allowed to book stays in hotels, and finally being registered on a public ban list. If we consider the measures that are being adopted thanks to the pandemic regarding the “vaccination passport,” it seems to me that the Chinese model is already on its way to being implemented almost everywhere.
As regards the repression of religious dissent, it should be noted that Bergoglio has demonstrated that he wants to replace the Catholic Church with an ecumenical and globalist structure that preserves only the name or the “brand” of the Spouse of Christ. It is no coincidence that even in Catholic circles there is an ever stronger delegitimization of those who are not willing to renounce the Faith in the name of subservience to the dominant ideology; and, on the opposite front, the Holy See is careful not to condemn the heterodox doctrines promoted by various Bishops’ Conferences, beginning with those in Germany, Belgium, and Holland. Indeed, the ideological basis of those doctrines – for example the blessings of sodomitical couples or religious indifferentism promoted by so-called ecumenical dialogue – is found in the “magisterium” of Bergoglio and is coherent with the heretical approach begun by Vatican II, which began the process of the dissolution of traditional society which followed the revolution of 1968 in Europe and America and, as we were saying, the Cultural Revolution in China.
Tobacco CompaniesIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 29 May 2021 – Bonus IMG
News Burst 29 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Williamsburg, Brooklyn 25th May 2021
News Burst 29 May 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 23 September 2021 News Burst 23 September 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 September 2021 - Featured News The highly-discussed AUKUS pact between Washington, London and Canberra to arm...
News Burst 22 September 2021News Burst 22 September 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 September 2021 - Featured News Italy - 35,000 truck drivers protest against the green pass "We will block the highways,...
News Burst 21 September 2021 News Burst 21 September 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 September 2021 - Featured News Thousands of sparrows mysteriously fell from the sky in Pering Village, Blabatuh...
News Burst 20 September 2021News Burst 20 September 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 September 2021 - Featured News Astrophysicists at the University of Leeds in the UK have discovered an abundance of...
News Burst 19 September 2021News Burst 19 September 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 September 2021 - Featured News Hai Shoulian, 57, remained defiantly opposed to vaccines until his death, urging fellow...
News Burst 18 September 2021 News Burst 18 September 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 September 2021 - Featured News No longer content to just go after bots and trolls, Facebook has established a new...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 29% 29%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation