News Burst 29 March 2023
News Burst 29 March 2023 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 29 March 2023 – Featured News
- The collapse of the Western financial system is a mathematical certainty because recent rate hikes have created at least $8 trillion in losses for financial institutions. Governments have tried to force this on people. The revolution will be the result. This is why unprecedented unrest is engulfing France, Germany, Pakistan, Israel and many other places. The Italian militant expert in finance and geopolitics, Gianmarco Landi , in a conference prepared and supported by the organizers of SaDefenzaand friends Frades presented a current picture of international and global finance, denounced its arrogance and perfidious provisions against humanity, its weaknesses and fragility, and indicated its imminent fall by the reversal of the economic situation -financial and social in favor of the peoples of all the earth. There is also a global awakening that the so-called “ rules-based world order ” means rule by genocidal criminals and Satan worshippers . This means that mass arrests and war crimes tribunals are inevitable. ~ Windlander
- French Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin has ordered 13,000 police officers into the streets of France’s major cities as protests against the government’s controversial pension reforms continue. Darmanin said that he is expecting “radical activists” from abroad to instigate violence at the demonstrations. Darmanin announced the deployment on Monday night, adding that 5,000 of the mobilized officers would be stationed in Paris ahead of marches on Tuesday.
- Agatha Christie’s detective novels have been censored by “sensitivity readers” ahead of their reissue, The Telegraph reported on Saturday. Christie is the latest author after Roald Dahl and Ian Fleming to have their works posthumously cleaned up for a modern audience. The changes were made to new editions of Christie’s Poirot and Miss Marple detective novels, which are set to be released or have been released since 2020. Citing industry insiders, The Telegraph claimed that publisher HarperCollins hired a team of “sensitivity readers” to pore over Christie’s 1927-1976 catalog in search of outdated terms.
- The government of Panama is raising the alarm about the surging number of migrants crossing from Colombia through the hostile swamps and jungle of an expansive nature preserve. Large numbers of Haitians and Chinese were among the tens of thousands headed for the US just this year. According to official government figures, in just the first two months of 2023, almost 50,0000 people crossed into Panama via the so-called Darien Gap, five times the number recorded the same time last year. A total of 248,284 migrants were recorded in 2022. If the trend continues this year, the Panamanian government expects as many as 400,000, Foreign Minister Janaina Tewaney said in an interview on Saturday.
- Moscow-based company Sistemma has created its own competitor to OpenAI’s ChatGPT, which runs entirely on domestic servers and in the Russian language. The project was unveiled on Sunday on the IT company’s official site. The AI is called SistemmaGPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) and is based on the company’s own developments, along with Stanford University research. The chatbot is intended for Russian businesses and government agencies. Sistemma claims that its AI can write high quality texts and possesses “encyclopedic knowledge.” The company also claims that the chatbot can “create tutorials, write essays, programming code, resumes or just support a conversation while pretending to be a celebrity.” It can find and analyze data in real time and create development strategies and business projects, while adapting to their clients and local context.
- The Paris offices of five major banks were searched on Tuesday amid a probe into suspected money laundering and tax evasion related to dividend payments, several media outlets have reported. The raids in question took place at the offices of Societe Generale, BNP Paribas, Exane and Natixis, as well as those of British banking giant HSBC, according to Le Monde, which was the first to break the news. Societe Generale confirmed the searches to Reuters, but abstained from further comments. The other four banks did not comment on the reports.
- The US and Britain expended over 2,000 tons of depleted uranium (DU) in Iraq, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Syria. Now, London plans to hand DU shells to Ukraine. British and US officials insist the weapons are safe. The political fallout over the United Kingdom’s decision to send DU anti-tank shells to Kiev for use along with its Challenger 2 tanks continues to spread. Depleted uranium poses a special kind of danger, due both to its availability and record of use. Discovered during the Cold War by US and British scientists as an effective but controversial armor-piercing weapon, DU tank and artillery shells and air-dropped bombs are stuffed with the uranium byproducts left over from the production of nuclear energy. Military R&D engineers quickly discovered that the extraordinary level of heat generated by DU rounds when they hit their target and catch fire (measured in the thousands of degrees Celsius) allow them to literally ‘burn through’ armor like a hot knife through butter – entering tank crew compartments, killing everyone inside and often literally blowing turrets clean off.
- Chris Helali, an American investigative journalist, noted that the DU shells used by the US military have caused hundreds of thousands of cases of various diseases, such as birth defects and cancer, along with poisoning the soil and thus agriculture. “A depleted uranium or plutonium shell or whatever radioactive element they’re using doesn’t distinguish between Ukrainian and Russian, doesn’t distinguish between friend and foe. It poisons everyone,” he concluded.
- The United States military has long been in pursuit of creating super soldiers, employing various methods like performance-enhancing drugs, brain implant technology, and even genetic engineering. However, in 1983, Lieutenant Colonel Wayne McDonnell submitted a groundbreaking report to US Army Intelligence that delved into the world of out-of-body experiences and intelligence gathering. This report, titled “Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process,” explored the idea of the Gateway Process, a classified system that enables anyone to travel through space and time using their consciousness. According to Colonel McDonnell’s report, the Gateway Process is a step-by-step guide on how to achieve an out-of-body experience for intelligence gathering purposes. Advanced Gateway participants can not only project their consciousness to a different place but also completely remove it from this reality. This allows them to travel anywhere in the universe and at any point in time. The idea behind the Gateway Process is based on the concept that our universe is a construct created by our minds. By using the Gateway Process, one can exit this construct and see reality for what it truly is. The 30-page Gateway report was classified, primarily because anyone can learn to do it.
- A recent stunning discovery by a team of scientists has left them both excited, but also rather concerned. The fact is, a supermassive black hole hidden away in a distant galaxy has changed its direction, swiveling by about 90 degrees, the international astronomers found. Situated 657 million light-years away in the PBC J2333.9-2343 galaxy, at the core of a “blazar”, this hole has changed its direction. Now, it is facing Earth, researchers at the Royal Astronomical Society discovered. Now, for those wondering what a blazar is, its a type of super-bright object called an active galactic nuclei (AGN) that is powered by such material as gas, dust, or stars falling onto it. Blazars generate relativistic jets comprised of ionized matter.
News Burst 29 March 2023 – Bonus IMG
2022; A Wooden Sarcophagus (500 Bc), Emerges From The Sand At Abydos, Egypt
News Burst 29 March 2023 – Bonus IMG
Ruins Of Ancient City Of Merv
It lying near modern town of Mary, Turkmenistan. This city mentioned in ancient Persian texts as Mouru and in cuneiform inscriptions as Margu, it was seat of a satrapy of Persian Achaemenid empire.
News Burst 29 March 2023 – Bonus Video
London’s Sea Life Aquarium – March 2019
This octopus was captured on camera waving back to his keeper.
News Burst 29 March 2023 – Bonus Video
News Burst 29 March 2023 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 31 July 2020News Burst 31 July 2020 - Live Feed. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 31 July 2020 - Featured News After years of talking about abandoning the US dollar, Russia and China are doing it for real. In the first...
News Burst 30 July 2020News Burst 30 July 2020 - Live Feed. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 30 July 2020 - Featured News For the second time in a week, the Delhi Jal Board (DJB) on Monday had to reduce water production capacity by 25...
M7.8 Earthquake Alaska News Burst Special Edition Updated 26/7 10: 30 UTCM7.8 Earthquake Alaska. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 M7.8 Earthquake Alaska Evolving ThreadM7.8 Earthquake Alaska - UPDATE 9 29/7 19:30 UTC As Expected the North Pole...
News Burst 29 July 2020News Burst 29 July 2020 - Live Feed. By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 29 July 2020 - Featured News India has banned 47 more Chinese apps just weeks after banning 59 of them, including TikTok, a video-sharing...
News Burst 28 July 2020 By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 28 July 2020 - Featured News The potential for problems was illustrated by Scottish football team St Mirren last week. The club, based in Paisley, a town just west of Glasgow,...
News Burst 27 July 2020 By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂 News Burst 27 July 2020 - Featured News Huge crowds calling for the resignation of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu rallied outside his home in Jerusalem on Saturday amid growing discontent...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 70% 70%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation