News Burst 29 March 2022
News Burst 29 March 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 29 March 2022 – Featured News
- “The first thing you notice as you walk through the corridors of the Azov battalion’s base in Mariupol are the swastikas…There are many — painted on doors, adorning the walls and chalked onto the blackboards of this former school now temporary headquarters for the Azov troops”. [Australian state broadcaster ABC News in 2015]
- Dr. Anthony Fauci flagged an article in an email to the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), highlighting portions that said the CDC’s guidance to impose 6-foot social distancing in schools was not based on science. Fauci, the longtime director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, sent a STAT News op-ed to Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, on Feb. 20, 2021. Fauci highlighted several paragraphs from the article, penned by Dr. Vinay Prasad and political science professor Vladimir Kogan, including a line that says the social distancing guidance was “not supported by science.” In contrast with authorities in the United States and some other countries, the World Health Organization and other health bodies advised distancing of one meter, or about 3 feet. Walensky herself, before being appointed to head the CDC, told her local school district that distancing in schools of 3 feet was “quite safe.”
- In yet another major setback for the women in Afghanistan, the Taliban have barred them from boarding domestic or international flights without a male chaperone. News agency Reuters, quoting sources, reported that the ministry for the propagation of virtue and the prevention of vice has sent airlines a letter on Saturday informing of them of the new restrictions.
- The US Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau also added Russia’s AO Kaspersky Lab to its list of communications equipment and service providers deemed a threat to national security, according to Global times citing FCC’s press release.
- Russia had first occupied the Chernobyl nuclear plant during the first days of the full-scale attack that started in February. Ukraine’s deputy prime minister Iryna Vereshchuk said on Sunday that Russian forces were militarising the exclusion zone around Chernobyl. The nuclear plant is currently not in use and all its reactors have been taken out of service.
- Germany’s energy minister said the major Group of Seven economies have agreed to reject Russia’s request to pay for Russian energy imports in roubles. Robert Habeck told reporters on Monday that all G-7 ministers were in full agreement that this (would be) a unilateral and clear breach of existing contracts. Habeck said after an online meeting with G-7 energy ministers that ruble payment was not acceptable and we will urge the companies involved not to follow Putin’s request.
- North Macedonia has declared five Russian diplomats “persona non grata” in the latest round of diplomatic warfare. “According to the information received from the competent authorities, the five Russian diplomats in question were engaged in activities contrary to the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations and must leave the territory of the Republic of North Macedonia within the next five days, the ministry said in a statement. This announcement follows a recent decision by the North Macedonian authorities to abolish the visa waiver program for Russian citizens.
- The government’s commitment was yesterday questioned by citizens and officials during a whistleblowers’ protection workshop, hosted by the Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR), the Namibia Institute for Democracy (NID), and the Platform to Protect Whistleblowers in Africa (Pplaaf) at the House of Democracy in Windhoek. IPPR executive director Graham Hopwood said whistleblowing has become a crucial issue in Namibia, especially in light of the Fishrot and other scandals. ACTIVISTS, legal counsel and whistleblowers are among those who are accusing the government of deliberately neglecting a programme that will protect citizens who want to speak out against corruption. The Whistleblower Protection Act was passed by parliament in 2017, but has not been brought into force yet.
- Former World Bank chief Kristalina Georgieva knew about sexual misconduct by senior official but took no action despite publicly saying she was a strong advocate for female victims of sexual harassment, according to current and former bank staff. Ms Georgieva, now head of the International Monetary Fund, agreed to extend the term of the then bank’s head in Indonesia in 2018, even after an outcry over his behavior. Misconduct by bank official Rodrigo Chaves continued in Indonesia, according to people familiar with the matter.
- During speeches at a March 26 rally in Hagerstown, Maryland, co-organizers of the “People’s Convoy”, Brian Brase and Mike Landis said that spending a few days away from Hagerstown Speedway, an auto-racing venue and the temporary campground of truckers, helped bring new perspectives to their missions. “Being home solidified my reasoning for being here,” Brase said of his short break back home in Ohio over the previous weekend. “It reminded me that I’m doing this for my children.” “I know that as a human being walking this earth, no government, no company, no one may violate my God-given right!” Brase added.
- Speaking at a webinar hosted by EpochTV’s “Unmasking Communist China,” Cvrk, a contributor to The Epoch Times, noted the United States is not “really doing much to counter that threat in terms of deterrence and preparations.” Cvrk was referring to a report released on March 8 by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. The document stated the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) will continue its efforts to challenge the United State’s position as a world leader economically, technologically, and militarily. “Beijing is accelerating the development of key capabilities it believes the People’s Liberation Army’s (PLA) needs to confront the United States in a large-scale, sustained conflict,” read the 31-page report. “The Chinese are deploying hydrogen hypersonic weapons, both in space and from their ships and aircraft,” Cvrk, also a contributor to The Epoch Times, said at the online event. “What do we have in that respect? Zero.” As tanks and troops pour into Ukraine, the United States and its allies shift their attention to Russia. But experts warn that China, whose ruling communist party has captured U.S. elites, is still focusing on supplanting the United States, leader of the free world. The Russia-Ukraine war is a distraction.
- Joe Biden will announce a new minimum tax targeting billionaires as part of his 2023 fiscal year budget on Monday, according to the White House. Biden has long advocated for higher taxes on billionaires, but this is the first time the White House is proposing a plan that directly targets billionaires. So far, Biden’s attempts to tax billionaires have failed due to opposition from Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.).
- Individuals who display the letter “Z” in Germany to symbolise support for Russia’s war in Ukraine could be liable to prosecution, an Interior Ministry spokesperson said on Monday. The interior minister for the state of Berlin said earlier that city authorities would jump on cases of the Z symbol being used to endorse Russia’s aggression, following announcements by Bavaria and Lower Saxony that they too would punish such acts.
- Russia and India took a small but important step towards non-dollar trade financing and investment on March 25, when the Reserve Bank of India allowed Russia to invest the proceeds of its arms sales to India in local-currency corporate bonds. Russia’s account with India’s central bank is small, with a reported balance of US$262 million, but the prospective advantages to both countries are enormous: India will pay for one of its most important import items, namely Russian weapons, in local currency, and Russia will invest the proceeds in a financial market safe from sanctions.
- Chelsea FC owner Roman Abramovich has become somewhat of a figurehead of the Russian oligarchy. While that titled has seen him and other magnates of industry across Russia become the targets of sanctions fledged by western nations, that isn’t the only thing Abramovich has been targeted by. Abramovich was hospitalized following his participation as an emissary in peace negotiations that took place earlier this month in Kyiv. According to reports, two other participants of Ukrainian delegation who attended the peace talks also fell ill with the same symptoms experienced by Abramovich. Each of the representatives to fall ill experienced red eyes, skin-peeling, and loss of vision. Source state that Abramovich lost his sight for several hours and had to be hospitalized in Turkey, where he has sought refuge in to escape property seizures resulting from sanctions that the UK government has specifically targeted him under. When he did so, Putin reportedly told Abramovich to relay a message of his own to the Ukrainian delegation: “Tell them I will crush them.”
News Burst 29 March 2022 – Bonus IMG
Closest image ever taken of Jupiter. Credit NASA’S Juno spacecraft.
News Burst 29 March 2022 – Bonus IMG
Preliminary satellite-based radar data confirm that a section of São Jorge Island (Azores) northern part, roughly corresponding to where the recent quakes have been occurring, has experienced uplift. This almost certainly confirms that magma intrusion at depth is the cause of the seismic swarm. The earthquake swarm itself continues, but has been decreasing in intensity. In the past 24 hours, São Jorge volcano had 1 quake of magnitude 3.0 and 25 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. On the other hand, the seismic plot has been showing an episode of what could be volcanic tremor a short time ago this afternoon; it could also be a local disturbance (some machines running near the seismic station etc); we cannot judge this without other data available. However, it if IS volcanic origin, it could be sign that magma has been moving inside some of the newly created conduits.
News Burst 29 March 2022 – Bonus Video
News Burst 29 March 2022 – Bonus Video
A Tornado Forming
News Burst 29 March 2022 – Bonus Video
Volcano Etna in Italy, 6 January 2022
News Burst 29 March 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 20 November 2022News Burst 20 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 November 2022 - Featured News Elon Musk’s managerial bomb-throwing at Twitter has so thinned the ranks of software...
News Burst 19 November 2022News Burst 19 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 November 2022 - Featured News The collapse of FTX has shaken the crypto market, lost institutional investors billions –...
News Burst 18 November 2022 News Burst 18 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 November 2022 - Featured News The New York Post relegated former President Donald Trump’s 2024 campaign announcement to...
News Burst 17 November 2022News Burst 17 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 17 November 2022 - Featured News A missile that struck Polish territory on Tuesday, killing two civilians, was most likely...
News Burst 16 November 2022News Burst 16 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 16 November 2022 - Featured News Sir Evelyn de Rothschild was remembered as "a very special man" Nov. 8 - He died at 91....
News Burst 15 November 2022News Burst 15 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 15 November 2022 - Featured News With Bahamanian regulators and local police investigating SBF - who last night was so drunk...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 0.3% 0.3%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation