News Burst 28 November 2021
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 28 November 2021 – Featured News
- A lone hunter has been rescued and taken to hospital after being attacked by a bear in the vast Russian wilderness, managing to get help by crawling for hours across frozen wasteland, despite crippling injuries. After managing to drive off the bear but still fearing the worst, he attempted to make it to a friend’s hunting hut, dragging himself for four kilometers across the sub-arctic taiga, a feat which apparently took the injured huntsman around eight hours. However, finding no-one around, he left a note which read, “I have been attacked by a bear. It broke me a bit,” urging his buddy to call for help “or I’ll die here.” A message posted by the region’s Ministry of Internal Affairs on Friday confirmed that a local had found the desperate man’s message and turned it in to police. Local authorities scrambled to the place mentioned in the note, located 170 kilometers (around 105 miles) away from the village of Boguchany, and found the wounded hunter there. He was given first aid at the scene and was then taken to a district center for treatment. According to the statement, he is now in a stable condition.
- Poland’s education minister has sided with parents seeking to wrestle sex education out of schools, promising that it would now be easier to give “morally corrupting” voluntary programs the boot. “At the request of parents, the education superintendent will be able to block … the introduction of content into schools that is morally corrupting for children,” Education Minister Przemyslaw Czarnek said. The minister singled out one of the programs, dubbed ‘Healthy Love’, that was rolled out by the authorities in the northern city of Gdansk in 2017. “If the mayor wants to provide this type of education to children in Gdansk, she can do it in premises that belong to the city, but not at school,” Czarnek said.
- A shadowy non-profit known as the Voter Participation Center reportedly spent over $100 million ahead of the 2020 presidential election to attract hundreds of thousands of votes from those considered likely to support Joe Biden. The Washington-based group raised $85 million and spent an even larger amount delivering millions of mail and digital notifications to voters during 2020, The Hill reported this week. Accessing the group’s tax filings, the news outlet noted that last year’s spending dwarfed the $14 million it spent during the previous election in 2016. Although the Voter Participation Center (VPC) does not explicitly campaign for specific candidates, it targets younger voters, minorities and unmarried women – all of whom traditionally favor Democrats but typically generate below-average turnouts.
- The introduction of gender-neutral toilets in Scottish schools hasn’t panned out as activists hoped, with girls in one school reportedly refusing to use the facilities due to misbehaviour and vandalism by boys. Scottish Borders Councillor Harry Scott told a council meeting on Thursday that in one school, “there have been instances of boys waving sanitary products like flags and urinating in sanitary bins,” according to the Southern Reporter. Girls at the school have “gone days without using toilets on campus due to sharing facilities,” the report claimed.
- While mainstream Western media have been spending their time trolling about a “missing” Chinese tennis player, hardly any coverage has gone toward NATO’s announcement that if the new German government does not continue to allow US nuclear weapons on its soil, those weapons will be relocated to the east of Germany. “Should NATO decide to move U.S. nuclear weapons to Poland, for example, that would likely be seen as a step towards angering Moscow by bringing them closer to the Russian border,” Reuters reports.
- The Cumbre Vieja has spewed fresh lava flows, devouring everything in its path, with the volcano apocalypse running into its third month. Since the start of the eruption on September 19, lava has covered some 1,073 hectares on La Palma Island, according to the EU satellite monitoring system Copernicus, razing over 2,650 buildings in its path. More than 7,000 residents have been evacuated. The eruption has also seen the island of La Palma gain an additional 46 hectares as lava flowing into the sea cooled down and solidified.
- Britain’s transgender prison popuation has grown by a fifth in two years, a new report states. Most are biological men identifying as women, and the increase was noted after the High Court ruled they could be jailed with women. Back in July, the High Court ruled that the government may house male-born transgender women in women’s prisons, even those convicted of sexual offences. While Lord Justice Holroyde said he accepted that female prisoners may suffer “fear and anxiety” if forced to share a cell with a transgender woman with male genitalia, he added that excluding these people from female prisons would “ignore, impermissibly, the rights of transgender women to live in their chosen gender.”
- French fishermen have blocked British vessels from accessing the ports of St. Malo and Calais in a protest over UK authorities “withholding” their licenses. Boats decorated with posters calling on the UK to change its policy blocked the entrance to the two French ports on Friday morning, while other blockages took place later in the day. The protesters are also preventing British trucks from entering through the Eurotunnel Freight Terminal.
- A massive asteroid stronger than a nuclear bomb will swoosh past the Earth in late December, according to NASA’s asteroid tracker. Researchers estimate the celestial body to be between 84 and 190 metres in diameter, which makes it similar to the Tunguska asteroid that allegedly resulted in a 12-megatonne explosion. NASA classified 2018 AH as a near-Earth object. The celestial object has been put in the Apollo category – the most dangerous level. Apollo asteroids have orbits, which intersect that of our own planet, pose a collision danger. The space agency, however, says it is unlikely the celestial body will collide with our planet.
- The La Palma eruption has been a little bit today, at least at the surface, while internal activity remains similar. Lava fountaining activity at the vents continues, but less intense compared to the past days. The ash and steam plume reached only little more than 1,000 m altitude today, although this is partly due to stronger eastern winds that push the plume down and over the ocean. Lava effusion continues, but it is difficult to estimate the amount erupted as most of it is going into the tube system. As inflation is picking up again, there is a possibility that more lava is being stored at depth than currently erupted, and a new surge of lava output is likely to occur in the near future to make up for the current drop. The lava flows that erupted from the new fissure, which had opened Thursday evening less than 1000 m south of the main cone, with one of the effusive vents appearing right next to an abandoned house, seemed no longer or very little active in the latest assessment of the scientific monitoring team. However, (at least as of yesterday afternoon when the latest reliable information is available), lava continued to aliment various other flow arms labelled 5, 6, 7, 9, mostly in the area between La Laguna and Todoque. Only minor amounts of lava arrived at the northern ocean delta, while none currently seems to reach the larger southern delta.
- Halemaʻumaʻu Lava Lake Observations – Lava continues to erupt from a single vent in the western wall of Halemaʻumaʻu crater, while the eastern edge of the lake continues to advance onto the lowest of the exposed down-dropped caldera floor blocks. The western end of the lake showed a maximum elevation of approximately 808 meters (2651 ft) above sea level by HVO’s permanent laser rangefinder this morning, and a total increase of over 65 meters (213 ft) since lava emerged on September 29.
News Burst 28 November 2021 – Bonus IMG
Italy, Neapolitan Nativity Scene
News Burst 28 November 2021 – Bonus Video
News Burst 28 November 2021 – Bonus Video
News Burst 28 November 2021 – Earthquakes
News Burst 12 August 2022News Burst 12 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 12 August 2022 - Featured News Thawing glaciers in the Swiss Alps revealed two sets of human remains this summer, as well as the...
News Burst 11 August 2022 News Burst 11 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 11 August 2022 - Featured News A San Francisco federal jury convicted a former Twitter manager of spying for Saudi Arabia and...
News Burst 10 August 2022 News Burst 10 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 10 August 2022 - Featured News FBI agents raided Donald Trump’s residence in Mar-A-Lago, Florida on Monday, in a move the...
News Burst 9 August 2022News Burst 9 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 9 August 2022 - Featured News Atomic clocks, combined with precise astronomical measurements, have revealed that the length of a...
News Burst 8 August 2022News Burst 8 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 8 August 2022 - Featured News According to the JWST Science Policy Group, over the next year, James Webb Space Telescope (JWST)...
News Burst 7 August 2022 News Burst 7 August 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 7 August 2022 - Featured News US military personnel take an oath to stand against all threats, foreign and domestic. US Army...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 77% 77%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation