News Burst 28 June 2021
News Burst 28 June 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 28 June 2021 – Featured News
- The Texas Supreme Court ruled on Friday that if sex traffickers use Facebook to prey on children, the company can be held accountable, noting that the platform is not a “lawless no-man’s-land.” Facebook’s legal team has argued that it is protected by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which states that Internet platforms are not accountable for third-party content uploaded on their sites. “Holding internet platforms accountable for words or actions of their users is one thing, and the federal precedent uniformly dictates that section 230 does not allow it,” the court found, according to the Chronicle. “Holding internet platforms accountable for their own misdeeds is quite another thing. This is particularly the case for human trafficking.”
- A New York judge ruled on Friday that US prosecutors may use Ghislaine Maxwell’s depositions from 2016 at her upcoming sex trafficking trial in November, despite a request from her legal team to block the effort. Maxwell’s lawyers tried to prevent records from being released citing their “intimate” nature that contained the woman’s reflections on her own sexual activity but to no avail.
- In what has been hailed as a “historic moment”, on 25 June the Office of the Director of National Intelligence published a much-awaited report on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) sightings spotted by US Navy pilots over the decades. The somewhat inconclusive report, however, failed to determine the studied incidents as being of an extraterrestrial nature, with the intelligence officials stopping of denying it, either.
- Slamming the new law on Twitter, Florian Philippot, founder of The Patriots political party, urged France to part ways with the European Union. According to the Daily Express, the so called Egalim 2 law, which is apparently “in line with EU Directives”, would result in “the Origine France label scrapped from a lot of products on French supermarkets’ shelves”, as the legislation is aimed at dispensing with the obligation to “systematically mention the origin of the meat and dairy products used in prepared dishes”.
- Key accusations in the case against WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, who faces up to 175 years in prison if extradited to the US, are reportedly based on testimony from a convicted fraudster who admitted to media he was lying. Sigurdur Ingi Thordarson, an Icelandic citizen and former WikiLeaks volunteer who became an FBI informant for $5,000, has admitted to Icelandic newspaper Stundin that he fabricated important parts of the accusations in the indictment. In an article published on Saturday, Stundin details several parts of his testimony that he now denies, claiming that Assange never instructed him to carry out any hacking.
- Five people were killed when the basket of their hot air balloon plummeted to the ground in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The accident took place on Saturday morning. The Albuquerque Police Department said that the balloon appeared to hit a power line.
- Johnson & Johnson has agreed to cough up a settlement of up to $230 million and stop selling opioids in the US. The sum is a drop in the ocean for the firm, but comes as nationwide trials could see payouts in the billions. “Johnson & Johnson will pay up to $230 million for its role in fueling the opioid crisis that has devastated communities across New York,” the state’s attorney general, Letitia James, announced on Saturday. The settlement excludes the drugmaker from an upcoming lawsuit charging multiple opioid manufacturers and distributors with deceptively marketing these addictive painkillers and downplaying the threat of addiction.
- The sensational libel trial involving a much-decorated SAS trooper whom newspapers have accused of illegally killing six Afghani men is uncovering disturbing accusations of horrific war crimes. The Ben Roberts-Smith defamation case resumed in Sydney this week, and it continues to cast a critical light on the conduct of Australian troops during their deployment in Afghanistan. Roberts-Smith’s lengthy cross-examination by Nicholas Owens, counsel for the three newspapers that the war hero is suing, was very revealing. The newspapers’ case is that Roberts-Smith committed six gruesome murders while serving with Australian SAS forces in Afghanistan, and then engaged in a range of other improper conduct designed to cover up these murders.
- “The reaction to Covid has shown that the ‘unity through crises’ model of the global ruling class has backfired. As talk of UFOs intensifies, are they now hoping that mankind can be unified by an extra-terrestrial threat? The ‘unity through crises’ model of the ruling class is backfiring, and the credibility of their political marionettes is plumbing new depths. The World Economic Forum’s prophesied “cyber pandemic,” if it ever transpires, will only to serve to harden growing public scepticism. Besides, such an event will only prove that the building blocks of the WEF’s Great Reset were in fact built on the ‘pastafarian’ codes of Big Tech. The Great Reset project needs to be salvaged by something more exogenous… perhaps something extraterrestrial? Coincidentally, the mainstream narrative is veering in that direction”. ~ Dr. Mathew Maavak, A Malaysian Expert On Risk Foresight And Governance
- For the first-ever time, Russia has deployed two MiG-31K interceptor aircraft to Syria. The fighter is capable of carrying the much-hyped hypersonic Kinzhal air-launched ballistic missile, which has a range of around 2,000km. The Kinzhal – which means ‘dagger’ in Russian – can fly at Mach 10 speed and is said to have the ability to perform evasive maneuvers in-flight. It can carry both conventional and nuclear warheads. The planes are taking part in a joint exercise between the Russian Navy and Air Force in the east part of the Mediterranean Sea, where they will join other warplanes, ships, and submarines.
News Burst 28 June 2021 – Bonus IMG
Madonna And Child With The Infant St John – Date Created Between 1450-1515
News Burst 28 June 2021 – Bonus Video
Humpback Whales On The Antarctic Peninsula
Phytoplankton in icy waters gives their pectoral fins a fluorescent appearance. ~ Richard Sidey & Aliscia Young
News Burst 28 June 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 27 June 2022News Burst 27 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 June 2022 - Featured News The privately-owned International UFO Institute, which was established in the Japanese prefecture of...
News Burst 26 June 2022News Burst 26 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 June 2022 - Featured News The Vatican's secret archives are one of the most heavily guarded sites in the world: their protection...
News Burst 24 June 2022News Burst 24 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 June 2022 - Featured News The phenomenon of the so-called "singing sands" can be observed - or, more precisely, heard - when the...
News Burst 23 June 2022 News Burst 23 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 June 2022 - Featured News An eagle-eyed team of a curator and a librarian tracked down a pair of portraits by Ammi Phillips that...
News Burst 22 June 2022 News Burst 22 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 June 2022 - Featured News Elon Musk's transgender daughter has filed a request to change her name in accordance with her new...
News Burst 21 June 2022News Burst 21 June 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 June 2022 - Featured News Prince William thinks that the Royal Family would be safer without the controversial figure of Prince...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Can't Be Done
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 71% 71%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation