News Burst 28 January 2023
News Burst 28 January 2023 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 28 January 2023 – Featured News
- The brain–computer interface technology developed by Precision Neuroscience is supposed to be inserted inside a person’s skull but not into the brain itself, with the procedure being minimally invasive. Brain-computer interface (BCI) company Precision Neuroscience has managed to raise millions of dollars in an attempt to develop an implant that may allow people to interact with digital devices directly with their mind. According to media reports, the company announced a $41 million series B funding round this week, with a series A funding round netting them $12 million in 2021.
- Donald Trump will be allowed back on to Facebook and Instagram, after Meta announced it would be ending its two-year suspension of his accounts. The ban will end “in the coming weeks”, the social media giant said. In a statement, Nick Clegg, Meta’s president of global affairs, said the public “should be able to hear what their politicians are saying”.
- The Book of the Dead is connected with the ancient Egyptian traditions that accompanied burial and reflected perceptions of the afterlife. In the Egyptian city of Saqqara, a 2,000-year-old, 16-meter-long ancient papyrus with incantations from the Book of the Dead was found for the first time in 100 years. The valuable find was discovered in a tomb south of the Step Pyramid of Djoser, media reported, citing a statement from Egypt’s Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities. Scientists also note that the 15.5 meters is not a record length and point out that Book of the Dead scrolls up to 30 meters long have been discovered.
- A trans woman who raped two women before she changed gender has been moved to a men’s prison, BBC Scotland understands. Isla Bryson was remanded to Cornton Vale women’s prison in Stirling after being convicted of the rapes when she was a man called Adam Graham. She has since been moved to HMP Edinburgh. Bryson decided to transition from a man to a woman while awaiting trial. She was taken to a male wing of HMP Edinburgh on Thursday afternoon. It came after First Minister Nicola Sturgeon announced that Bryson would not be allowed to serve her sentence at Cornton Vale.
- According to “The Times”, the brother of the sovereign was kicked out of the palace. With him also his 72 teddy bear-shaped soft toys arranged on his bed in the room of the palace. It was precisely in that bed that he would also have made models and girls sleep, against the will of the king. After the Epstein scandal the Prince Andrew he would seem to have really fallen out of favor and apparently would have also been kicked out of Buckingham Palace. At least according to what we read on The Times. The third son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip he would have received the order to leave the royal palace directly from his brother, Charles III. There is no room for Andrew at Buckingham Palace, King Charles would have said without going too far around the question: the sovereign would have allowed Andrea to live at St. James’s Palace, effectively leaving his private rooms at Buckingham Palace. A bachelor’s apartment in St. James’s Palace doesn’t have the same charm, an insider pointed out to the The Sunbut the decision now seems to have been made. And irreversible.
- Egyptian archaeologists said Tuesday they had discovered an 1,800-year-old “complete residential city from the Roman-era” in the heart of the southern city of Luxor. The city, dating to the second and third centuries, is the “oldest and most important city found on the eastern bank of Luxor,” according to Mostafa Waziri, head of Egypt’s Supreme Council of Antiquities. Archaeologists discovered “a number of residential buildings”, as well as “two pigeon towers” — a structure used to house pigeons or doves — and a “number of metal workshops,” Waziri said in a statement. Inside the workshops, researchers found a collection of pots, tools and “bronze and copper Roman coins.” It is a rare archaeological find in Egypt, where excavations –- including on Luxor’s west bank, where the famous Valley of the Queens and Valley of the Kings lie — are most commonly of temples and tombs.
- Kim Yo-jong criticized the West’s support to the regime in Kiev. North Korean politician and diplomat Kim Yo-jong has announced that Pyongyang will continue to support Moscow amid the current crisis in Ukraine. In a statement disseminated by North Korean media, the also sister of the country’s leader Kim Jong-un said that the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea will always be standing “in one trench” together with the people and the army of Russia who “rose up to defend the honor and dignity of [their] state, sovereignty and security of the country.” She also criticized the United States’ decision to supply M1 Abrams main battle tanks to Ukraine, and suggested that such initiatives will not help Kiev.
- After 3 years of research, scientists from Historic England have successfully identified the wreck of a ship which has been lying in Eastbourne’s waters since 1672 at a depth of 32 meters. The “Eastbourne wreck site” turned out to be the warship of the Dutch Admiralty of Rotterdam, Klein Hollandia, built in 1656, which took part in the second Anglo-Dutch War. “From our very first dive on the wreck, back in April 2019, we have been fascinated by the range of material on the seabed. The impressive amount of wooden hull structure, the ships’ cannon, the beautifully cut marble tiles, as well as the pottery finds, all point towards this being a Dutch ship from the late 17th century coming back from Italy. Now, after four years of investigation and research, we can confidently identify the vessel,” said Mark Beattie-Edwards, CEO of the Nautical Archaeology Society.
- Egyptian archaeologists have uncovered a Pharaonic tomb near the capital, Cairo, containing what may be the oldest and “most complete” mummy yet to be discovered in the country. The 4,300-year-old mummy was found at the bottom of a 15-metre (49-foot) shaft in a recently uncovered group of tombs dating back to the fifth and sixth dynasties of the Old Kingdom near the Step Pyramid at Saqqara. The mummy, of a man named Hekashepes, featured a “gold-leaf covering” and was in a limestone sarcophagus that had been sealed in mortar. Among other tombs found was one belonging to Khnumdjedef, an inspector of officials, supervisor of nobles and priest during the reign of Unas, the last pharaoh of the fifth dynasty. It was decorated with scenes of daily life.
- The Neanderthal Comet, a rare green comet, which has been streaking across the night sky as it approaches Earth for the first time since the Stone Age, briefly grew a bizarre third tail. This “anti-tail” appeared to streak in the wrong direction, seemingly breaking the rules of physics. The comet — named C/2022 E3 (ZTF) but more commonly referred to as the “green comet” thanks to a chemical reaction that emits a greenish glow around the cosmic cannonball — was first discovered in March 2022 heading towards Earth from the Oort Cloud, a collection of icy objects in the outer solar system. Normally, comets like this have two tails: one made from dust, which is blown off the comet by solar wind; and one made of gas from within the comet that sublimates, or transitions, directly from solid to gas. But on Jan. 21, several astrophotographers, including Ruslan Merzlyakov(opens in new tab) in Denmark and Alessandro Carrozzi(opens in new tab) in Italy, snapped pictures of the green comet with a third tail that was pointed towards the sun instead of away from it.
News Burst 28 January 2023 – Bonus IMG
‘Bear Face’ Found on Mars
A peculiar terrain feature that vaguely resembles a bear’s face has been spotted on Mars by the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) camera on board the NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter. The shapes seen in the picture are actually a “V-shaped collapse structure (the nose), two craters (the eyes), and a circular fracture pattern (the head),” HiRISE’s principal investigator Alfred McEwen explained. “The circular fracture pattern might be due to the settling of a deposit over a buried impact crater,” McEwen wrote in the description of the photo provided on the University of Arizona website. “Maybe the nose is a volcanic or mud vent and the deposit could be lava or mud flows?”
News Burst 28 January 2023 – Bonus IMG
In Lebanon, at an altitude of approximately 1,170 meters in Beqaa valley stands the famous Baalbek or known in Roman times as Heliopolis. Baalbek is an ancient site that has been used since the Bronze Age with a history of at least 9,000 years, according to evidence found during the German archaeological expedition in 1898. Baalbek was an ancient Phoenician city that was named by the name of the sky God Baal. The name ‘Baal’ in the Phoenician language meant ‘lord’ or ‘god’. Legends abound around Baalbek with some of them mentioning that Baalbek was the place where Baal first arrived on Earth and thus ancient alien theorists suggest that the initial building was probably built as a platform to be used for sky God Baal to ‘land’ and ‘take off’. However beyond theories, the actual purpose of this structure as well as who has built it are completely unknown. Massive stone blocks have been used with the largest of the stones to be approximately 1,500 tons and a size of 68x14x14 feet. Those are the largest building blocks that have ever existed in the whole world.
News Burst 28 January 2023 – Bonus Video
Mexico Live Cam – Jan 26, 2023
News Burst 28 January 2023 – Bonus Video
News Burst 28 January 2023 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 21 April 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 21 April 2023News Burst 21 April 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 April 2023 - Featured News Facebook has been criticized after opting to label reports by US investigative journalist Seymour...
News Burst 20 April 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 20 April 2023 News Burst 20 April 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 April 2023 - Featured News A UK-wide emergency alert system announced by the government is due to be tested on Sunday, 23...
News Burst 19 April 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 19 April 2023News Burst 19 April 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 19 April 2023 - Featured News A scientific expedition has discovered a previously unknown coral reef with abundant marine life off...
News Burst 18 April 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 18 April 2023News Burst 18 April 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 18 April 2023 - Featured News The Pentagon leaks have caused acute embarrassment in Washington and among the US national media,...
News Burst 15 April 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 15 April 2023News Burst 15 April 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 15 April 2023 - Featured News Federal authorities arrested Jack Teixeira, the 21-year-old from the intelligence department of the...
News Burst 14 April 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 14 April 2023News Burst 14 April 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 14 April 2023 - Featured News Popular large language models (LLMs) like OpenAI’s ChatGPT and Google’s Bard are energy intensive,...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Especially love the video of releasing those animals, birds, penguins…
Gratitude to the good humans who believe in freedom for all creatures.