News Burst 28 December 2019
News Burst 28 December 2019. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 28 December 2019
- Singapore: Sexual offences brought about by advances in technology such as voyeurism and “cyber flashing” will be criminalised from January next year, when amendments to the Penal Code take effect. The changes were introduced under the Criminal Law Reform Bill, which was passed in Parliament in May.
- China launched one of the world’s most powerful rockets in a crucial step for its planned mission to Mars in 2020. The heavy lift Long March 5 rocket blasted off from the Wenchang launch site on the southern island of Hainan at 00:45 UTC. Video.
- The death toll from a Christmas typhoon that tore through the central Philippines rose to 28, with 12 people missing. Typhoon Phanfone hit late on Tuesday with winds of up to 120 kph and gusts of 150 kph, dumping sheets of uninterrupted rain on a string of islands, damaging hundreds of homes and causing flooding in eight areas.
- The Fiji Meteorological Service said Tropical Cyclone Sarai is expected to head towards the Ha’apai islands group in Tonga. The now Category 2 storm is intensifying as it moves down Fiji’s west coast.
- Today marks the sun’s 40th consecutive spotless day. This means earth’s host star has now been blank for 277 days in 2019 so far (or 78%) — a new Space Age Record.
- Judicial Watch announced today that it filed Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits against both the DOJ and CIA for communications of CIA employee Eric Ciaramella, who reportedly worked on Ukraine issues while on detail to both the Obama and Trump White Houses.
- Kevin Spacey makes a “kill em with kindness” video, then another accuser dies! (That makes 3!!)
- Canadian broadcast company removes Donald Trump’s scene from ‘Home Alone 2’ broadcast.
- Armenia has launched an investigation into an apparent underground baby-selling network. The country’s chief obstetrician-gynaecologist, the head of an orphanage and other officials have been arrested as part of the probe. The alleged black market adoption scheme is believed to have been operating for years.
- A veterinarian claimed that Burger King’s new estrogen-packed vegan ‘Impossible Whopper’ could make men grow breasts if they eat too many. According to James Stangle, a doctor of veterinary medicine in South Dakota, the soy-based Impossible Whopper contains 18 million times more estrogen than the original beef Whopper.
- Sources in the FBI have confirmed that the bureau is investigating British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and several other unnamed persons suspected of helping multimillionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein recruit and exploit underage girls. Maxwell, who reportedly dated Epstein in the early 1990s before settling in to a close friendship with the millionaire, has been MIA since Epstein’s July arrest. Soon after, Epstein [did not] killed himself while awaiting trial in Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center.
- The Coast Guard was searching Thursday night for a tour helicopter with seven people on board, including two children, according to Hawaii News New. The helicopter didn’t come back from a tour off the Na Pali coast of the Hawaiian island of Kauai.
- Wikileaks has published the fourth batch of documents from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons pertaining to the probe into the alleged chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma in 2018. According to the e-mails, Sebastien Braha, Chief of Cabinet at the OPCW, has demanded that an engineering report which indicates that two cylinders located at the site of the purported attack had likely been planted, as well as all traces of this document, be removed from the organisation’s Documents Registry Archive.
- Pedofile Andrew while being forced to step down from all public engagements and charity patronages had secretly set up a private investment fund under an assumed name, supposedly in an attempt to avoid scrutiny amidst the scandal surrounding his controversial friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
- An antique ZIS-115 car, a heavily armored limousine that purportedly carried around Joseph Stalin himself – has been stolen in Moscow. The missing vehicle is estimated to be worth around $2.8 million. The rare vehicle sitting in a garage, was stolen by six people who broke in and took the ZIS-115 with a tow truck. Img
- Tropical Storm Phanfone 45kts ↓ 998 hPa ↑Almost Stationary E of Vietnam
- Tropical Cyclone Sarai 55 kts ↑ 980 hPa ↓ W of Fiji – Moving SE 9 kts ↓
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.1 Greece
Strongest EQ in US M3.7 California
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.4 Russia
Deepest EQ M4.3 570 km Fiji
Notable Resignations Worldwide
- Dec. 27 2019 David Bauernfeind CFO Domino’s Pizza Group UK – Snorkeling accident while on holiday with his family in Mauritius – Dead
News Burst Bonus Img
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
Martin Luther King
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 30% 30%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation