News Burst 28 August 2022
News Burst 28 August 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 28 August 2022 – Featured News
- Klaus Schwab was coincidentally outside by the twin towers on 9/11 having breakfast.
- 70% of pubs in the UK say if electricity prices continue to soar, they’ll be forced to close down. Many face a 600% increase in power costs this winter. Meanwhile, Boris sends another £54 million to Ukraine.
- Soaring energy costs across the EU are causing temporary stoppages at production sites and could lead to product shortages, the Finnish company Metsä Tissue warned on Friday. “During the recent weeks, Metsä Tissue has had to curtail its production both in its Zilina and Kreuzau mills [Slovakia and Germany] for several days because of the high energy price peaks,” the company said in a statement. According to Metsä Tissue, further production freezes are likely as energy costs continue to rise. The company warned that the enforced stoppages are expected to impact consumers, as “substantial amounts of daily production losses will occur.”
- London and Paris would have a “serious problem” in their relationship if they were unable to say whether they were friends or enemies, French President Emmanuel Macron said on Friday. The remark came in response to statements made by Liz Truss, the favorite to become Britain’s next PM, who refused to say whether she viewed the French president as a “friend or foe.” “If I become prime minister, I would judge him on deeds, not words. The jury’s out,” she said late on Thursday.
- The FBI and other US security agencies secretly control American social media giants, Russia’s foreign ministry has alleged. The claim follows a recent interview with Mark Zuckerberg, in which the Facebook CEO supposedly acknowledged such influence. On Friday, spokesperson Maria Zakharova published a post on her Telegram channel devoted to Zuckerberg’s recent appearance on The Joe Rogan podcast. According to the Russian diplomat, Facebook’s first-in-command recounted how FBI operatives had visited him ahead of the 2020 US presidential elections, which ended in victory for Joe Biden, asking him to suppress stories revolving around the “unseemly contents” of Hunter Biden’s laptop on his platforms.
- The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has filed a lawsuit contesting a recently passed law in Arizona which bars citizens from filming police from a close distance, insisting the right to record officers is guaranteed by the US Constitution. The rights group filed the suit earlier this week, seeking to overturn legislation passed in July on the grounds that it violates the First Amendment. “The constitutional right to record police engaged in official duties is one of the public’s most effective accountability tools against police wrongdoing,” the ACLU said in a statement, adding that the bill will “directly suppress free speech rights, while also limiting public accountability and effective protest of government actions.”
- Serbia has decided to “cancel or postpone” a EuroPride event that was due to take place in the Balkan country’s capital, Belgrade, in mid-September, President Aleksandar Vucic announced on Saturday. The president explained that the LGBTQ festival, which is held in different European cities every year and includes a Pride Parade, cannot go ahead due to threats from right-wing extremists and fears of violence. Earlier this month, thousands of people took to the streets of Belgrade demanding the EuroPride event be canceled. Demonstrators held signs with the messages: “We don’t want a gay parade and occupation by the West!” and “Keep your hands off our children,” among others.
- Trump had repeatedly lashed out at the FBI’s search of his Mar-a-Lago home on August 8th, slamming the agency’s actions as “prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want” him “to run for president in 2024”. Former President Donald Trump has issued a mock-up of the redacted version of an affidavit for this month’s FBI raid on his home Mar-a-Lago that was released on Friday. According to the New York Post (NYP), Trump’s document, distributed through the former POTUS’ Save America PAC, features a blue stamp with the case number and other information identical to the affidavit.
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has once again filed an appeal with the UK High Court of Justice Administrative Court against the decision to extradite him to the United States, WikiLeaks said. On June 17, UK Home Secretary Priti Patel approved the extradition of Assange to the United States, where he is facing a possible sentence of up to 175 years in prison. WikiLeaks called Patel’s decision a dark day for press freedom and for British democracy and promised to challenge the order. “Julian Assange is filing his Perfected Grounds of Appeal before the High Court of Justice Administrative Court. The Respondents are the Government of the United States and the Secretary of State for the Home Department, Priti Patel,” WikiLeaks said in a statement. According to the statement, the filed document will contain important new evidence but there was no elaboration on what that might be.
- A Ukrainian woman who allegedly posed as a member of the Rothschild family and infiltrated Trump’s residence, denied the accusations, claiming that a former business partner framed her. Inna Yaschyshyn, a 33-year-old daughter of an Illinois truck driver, was reported to present herself as a millionaire from Monaco: “Anna de Rothschild”. As “an heiress” to the family, she managed to visit Mar-a-Lago with Trump supporter Elchanan Adamker, and even meet with the former president and with South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham in 2021. Yaschyshyn also allegedly obtained hundreds thousands of dollars for her United Hearts of Mercy charity.
- For retired FBI Assistant Director Kevin Brock the situation is no laughable matter: the FBI may regret their search of the former president’s Florida estate, according to him. During his appearance on “Just the News, Not Noise” television show, the former intelligence chief suggested that, first, the bureau shouldn’t have raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home but resolved the dispute in an attorney’s office; and, second, that federal agents appear to have failed to meet the probable cause standard to search the former president’s premises.
- Last August, the Supreme Court of India ordered the demolition of the 40-floor twin towers, which were built by private real estate firm Supertech in Uttar Pradesh state’s Noida city. The twin towers were found to be in violation of a slate of construction norms. Both the towers – Apex and Cayenne, which are 103 and 97 meters tall, respectively – were built on an area of 750,000 square feet at the heart of Noida city, where other high-rises also exist. Supertech proposed the construction of the Supertech Emerald Court housing society in 2004. At that time, the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (Noida) sanctioned the building of two towers of 14 and nine floors, respectively. However, the real estate firm revised the plan and raised the height of the building to 40 floors. Upon inspection in 2012, the Noida authority found that Supertech had violated building regulations such as fire safety and the minimum distance between the two high-rise buildings.
News Burst 28 August 2022 – Bonus IMG
UFOs are being observed over Ukraine, which aren’t from Ukraine, Russia, China or US military. Galactic Federation doesn’t take sides in a cabal puppet war, they protect people and save lives. ~ Kabamur
News Burst 28 August 2022 – Bonus IMG
129 Billion Masks Used Every Month…
… but we have banned straws and plastic cutlery.
News Burst 28 August 2022 – Bonus Video
Paraiba, Brazil, February 2022
News Burst 28 August 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
Beyond The Ice Wall
The photographs were taken in 1912 in Antartica by Captain Robert Scott and his crew. However, the photos were classified as soon as they returned to their base and reported the results. Scott and his crew were then reported missing. Since then, it has been a restricted area, with only a few governments around the world allowed to conduct limited research.
News Burst 4 February 2023News Burst 4 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 4 February 2023 - Featured News Hunter Biden admits the laptop is his through his attorney, Abbe Lowell. QUICK! Someone needs...
News Burst 3 February 2023 News Burst 3 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 3 February 2023 - Featured News Several of Türkiye’s NATO allies are engaged in hostile activities against Ankara, the...
News Burst 2 February 2023News Burst 2 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 February 2023 - Featured News Within days of the US and Germany approving heavy main battle tanks for Ukraine, including...
News Burst 1 February 2023News Burst 1 February 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 February 2023 - Featured News An urgent investigation was ordered by the Royal Navy after maintenance workers used glue to...
News Burst 31 January 2023News Burst 31 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 31 January 2023 - Featured News Elon Musk has hit out at the Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD) and its so-called “Russian...
News Burst 30 January 2023News Burst 30 January 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 January 2023 - Featured News NASA engineer David Burns is testing theories around the EmDrive — a conceptual "helical"...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 15% 15%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation