News Burst 28 August 2021
News Burst 28 August 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 28 August 2021 – Featured News
- Secretary of the Air Force on UFOs – “This is a thing that’s been around for a great many years – I know a lot people take it very seriously and I think we should take the phenomenon seriously – I don’t consider it an imminent threat to the United States or the human race”
- Leon Panetta, one in a host of voices of the US national security establishment objecting to the withdrawal from Afghanistan, says Joe Biden will have to “go back in” to deliver on a pledge to avenge the deaths of troops in Kabul. “I understand that we’re trying to get our troops out of there. But the bottom line is we can leave a battlefield, but we can’t leave the war on terrorrism, which still is a threat to our security, “he told the OutFront program.
- Researchers from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) have manufactured a facemask that claims to neutralize the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 (the Covid-19 virus) through its layers of copper and silver. The mask was unveiled on Thursday in the university’s gazette, which stated: “Upon contact with the silver-copper nanolayer, the SARS-CoV-2 membrane breaks and its RNA is damaged.”
- Airbnb’s decision to pay for the accommodation of people fleeing Afghanistan is surprising. Brian Chesky, the CEO of Airbnb, announced over Twitter this week that his company plans to house 20,000 Afghanistan refugees for free, thanks to the “generosity” of its hosts.
- The New York federal jail where financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in what was ruled a suicide has been ordered to shut down, for now, amid reports of numerous violations, including filthy conditions. The closure was ordered by the Bureau of Prisons weeks after Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco visited the facility for an assessment as reports about squalid conditions, understaffing, and a chronic lack of security piled up. In a statement on Thursday, the Justice Department said the facility would be closed at least temporarily while authorities addressed the issues at MCC.
- Montenegro’s national police force announced the seizure of more than a ton of cocaine on Friday in the country’s biggest ever drug bust, detaining two people who tried to smuggle it across the border in a shipment of bananas. The police raided the shipment in Mojanovici, a suburb within the country’s capital Podgorica, seizing 1,205 packs of cocaine, containing more than one ton of the illegal drug within a crate of bananas, according to a statement from Montenegrin authorities.
- Warships and boats of the Russian Navy will soon be carrying advanced new missiles designed to take out enemy vessels in a single, critical blow, after Moscow’s Ministry of Defense signed a contract with their manufacturer. Last month, a warship sailing in Arctic waters reported the successful test-firing of the Zircon. According to officials, “it struck the target in the White Sea with a direct hit at a distance of over 350 kilometers (217 miles). The test confirmed the tactical and technical performance of the missile, and its flight speed was around Mach 7.” This means that the projectile flew at hypersonic velocity, seven times faster than the speed of sound. The Zircon has been nicknamed the ‘aircraft carrier killer’ on the basis that a single warhead has the potential to take down large targets.
- Russia’s Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) has fined popular travel website Booking.com 1.3 billion Rubles ($17.5 million) for abusing its dominant position in the country’s hotel market, the government body revealed on Thursday. According to FAS, Booking.com forces contracts upon hotels that use its site, making it against the rules to price rooms lower on other services. “The agency found that Booking.com B.V. abused its dominant position in the Russian market,” the FAS press release says. “FAS Russia found that such actions restricted competition in the market and also resulted in infringement of the hotels’ interests.”
- Ghislaine Maxwell used the cart with legal documents to “barricade” herself in the video conference room and is no longer permitted to bring the trolley into the area, her prosecutors have claimed in a letter addressed to US federal court in New York. Maxwell uses the video-teleconference (VTC) room at the Metropolitan Detention Center where she is currently imprisoned for meetings with her defence council. The letter, exclusively provided by the Daily Mail, said that the woman posed a “security threat” with the cart as she had apparently barricaded the door to the room during an unspecified incident.
- Human Rights Watch has called on Brazil to vote down a bill on land appropriation that would hinder indigenous peoples from claiming their right to ancestral lands as hundreds of indigenous protesters camp on President Jair Bolsonaro’s doorstep. The bill in question provides for the appropriation of occupied lands by businesses if indigenous peoples inhabiting the lands fail to prove that on 5 October 1988 – the day Brazil’s Constitution was enacted – they were physically present there. This procedure is envisaged in the Marco Temporal clause (“Time frame”) that many human rights activists claim to be inconsistent with the constitution, which recognises indigenous people’s right to “the lands they traditionally occupy”.
- The owners of a coffee shop in Ukraine have issued an apology for using a logo that closely resembles the insignia of a certain infamous Nazi German organisation. According to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA), the venue, called Café Escobar and located in a former synagogue in the city of Chernivtsi, used the logo in question last month “in a video that showed a filter holder emblazoned with the letters ‘Essco,’” with the second and the third letter closely resembling the SS emblem stylised as a pair of lightning bolts.
News Burst 28 August 2021 – Bonus IMG
4,000 Indigenous people set up a protest camp next to key Brazilian government bodies to rally against new legislation.
News Burst 28 August 2021 – Bonus Video
News Burst 28 August 2021 – Bonus Video
Unknown Place, Unknown Objects
News Burst 28 August 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 25 October 2021 News Burst 25 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 October 2021 - Featured News A former air force chief claimed yesteday how he saw a UFO firing four beams of light at a...
News Burst 24 October 2021News Burst 24 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 October 2021 - Featured News WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange is a political prisoner and the process against him is a...
News Burst 23 October 2021News Burst 23 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 October 2021 - Featured News Mahjubin Hakimi, a member of the Afghan women’s national volleyball team who played in the...
News Burst 22 October 2021News Burst 22 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 October 2021 - Featured News The 55-millimeter crab was discovered in Southeast Asia's rainforests and is the first...
News Burst 21 October 2021 News Burst 21 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 21 October 2021 - Featured News Singapore: Citing unfavourable market conditions, three electricity retailers have abruptly...
News Burst 20 October 2021News Burst 20 October 2021 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 20 October 2021 - Featured News The Financial Times (FT) quoted on Saturday several sources saying that "the Chinese military...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 34% 34%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation