News Burst 27 September 2022
News Burst 27 September 2022 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 27 September 2022 – Featured News
- President Vladimir Putin has granted Russian citizenship to former U.S. security contractor Edward Snowden, according to a decree signed by the Russian leader on Monday. Snowden is one of 75 foreign nationals listed by the decree as being granted Russian citizenship. The decree was published on an official government website. Snowden, a former contractor with the U.S. National Security Agency, has been living in Russia since 2013 to escape prosecution in the U.S. after leaking classified documents detailing government surveillance programs. Snowden’s lawyer, Anatoly Kucherena, told Russia’s state news agency RIA Novosti that the former contractor’s wife Lindsay Mills, an American who has been living with him in Russia, will also be applying for a Russian passport.
- Monday, September 26, 2022, is the best day in 60 years to observe Jupiter. The giant of the solar system, in fact, tonight will be in the closest point to the Earth since 1963, in addition it will also be in opposition, that is, opposite to the Sun and with our planet in the middle. This combination will give an unforgettable show to all astronomy enthusiasts. Weather permitting, of course, bearing in mind the difficult conditions – even with orange warnings – scheduled for today on a large part of the boot, especially in the South. But for anyone who has the opportunity to absolutely admire the sky, the gas giant will present itself in dazzling form.
- Deutsche Telekom, Orange, Telefonica and 13 other European telecoms providers made their strongest push for Big Tech to share network costs, citing the energy crisis and EU climate change goals.
- The dislike button has always been a debate in every social network. For this TikTok has decided to “limit” the use of its “I do not like” button. The button will arrive but it will not be used for content, but for comments. Also, you won’t be able to see how many people have disliked a comment in such a way as not to favor this phenomenon.
- Apple said it will manufacture its latest iPhone 14 in India, as the tech giant moves some of its production away from China. India is pushing tech giants to make smartphones compatible with its home-grown navigation system within months, worrying the likes of Samsung, Xiaomi and Apple who fear elevated costs and disruption.
- U.S. attempts to violate Iran’s sovereignty over the issue of protests triggered by the death of a woman in police custody will not go unanswered, the foreign ministry said, as the biggest unrest since 2019 showed no signs of abating.
- Giorgia Meloni looks set to become Italy’s first woman prime minister at the head of its most right-wing government since World War Two after leading a conservative alliance to triumph at Sunday’s election.
- Ten months after launch, NASA’s asteroid-deflecting DART spacecraft neared a planned impact with its target in a test of the world’s first planetary defense system, designed to prevent a doomsday collision with Earth. The cube-shaped “impactor” vehicle, roughly the size of a vending machine with two rectangular solar arrays, was on course to fly into the asteroid Dimorphos, about as large as a football stadium, and self-destruct around 7 p.m. EDT (2300 GMT) some 6.8 million miles (11 million km) from Earth. The mission’s finale will test the ability of a spacecraft to alter an asteroid’s trajectory with sheer kinetic force, plowing into the object at high speed to nudge it astray just enough to keep our planet out of harm’s way. It marks the world’s first attempt to change the motion of an asteroid, or any celestial body.
- Ecuador’s Galapagos National Park is testing different coral replanting methods in an effort to restore fragile underwater ecosystems around the storied islands. Coral reef die-offs affect the marine food supply chain and are considered a major climate tipping point. The experimental project is run by park rangers and volunteers, with support from the Galapagos Conservancy, in a bay on Santa Cruz island.
- Azure Power Global Limited , a leading independent sustainable energy solutions provider and renewable power producer in India, announced that it has entered into an agreement for 600 megawatts (MW)DC of high-performance, advanced thin film photovoltaic (PV) solar modules from First Solar. The agreement is the first for production from First Solar’s new manufacturing facility in Tamil Nadu, India, which is expected to be commissioned in the second half of 2023. Under the agreement, Azure Power is expected to take delivery of First Solar’s Series 7 photovoltaic (PV) solar modules from the fourth quarter of 2023 to 2025.
- The world’s second-largest fresh produce market caught fire in Paris on Saturday, blanketing the French capital in a dense cloud of smoke visible from kilometers away. The blaze, which originated in the Rungis International Market’s 7,000-square meter warehouse, broke out around midday. The inferno spewed a dense cloud of smoke into the sky, which could be seen creeping several kilometers over the center of the city.
- Greece has “unlawfully” deployed armored vehicles to the Aegean Islands, Turkey’s state-run Anadolu Agency reported on Sunday, citing military sources. The claim was backed by drone footage, purportedly showing the vehicles being unloaded from a Greek landing vessel. Athens has sent unspecified “military vehicles donated by the US” to the Aegean Islands of Lesbos (known in Turkey as Midilli) and Samos (Sisam), the sources said. Each island is said to have received 23 and 18 vehicles, respectively, delivered in batches over the past week. Drone footage circulated by Turkish media shows military vehicles sitting in rows at a port installation with a landing ship moored nearby and its cargo hold open.
News Burst 27 September 2022 – Bonus IMG
Gujarat Cattle Control
Hundreds of cattle-rearers held a ‘mahapanchayat’ near Gandhinagar in Gujarat to demand scrapping of a bill passed by the state Assembly to tackle the menace of stray cattle in cities. The bill provisions are against the Maldhari community, a representative of the cattle-rearers said. The Gujarat Cattle Control (Keeping and Moving) In Urban Areas Bill, passed by the state Assembly in April this year, requires cattle-rearers to obtain a licence to keep such animals in cities and towns, failing which they may face imprisonment.
News Burst 27 September 2022 – Bonus Video
Skyfest Airshow in Fairchild Air Force Base, Washinton – 15 May 2022
News Burst 27 September 2022 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 27 November 2022 News Burst 27 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 27 November 2022 - Featured News A French court has determined that an employee cannot be fired simply for not wanting to...
News Burst 26 November 2022News Burst 26 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 26 November 2022 - Featured News French President Emmanuel Macron’s 2017 and 2022 election campaigns are reportedly under...
News Burst 25 November 2022News Burst 25 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 25 November 2022 - Featured News Dr. Richard Ebright, a professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and...
News Burst 24 November 2022News Burst 24 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 24 November 2022 - Featured News The idea behind the Friendship Benches comes from Zimbabwean Psychiatry professor Dixon...
News Burst 23 November 2022News Burst 23 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 23 November 2022 - Featured News Elon Musk has hired legendary iPhone hacker 'Geohot' to fix Twitter search. On November 16,...
News Burst 22 November 2022News Burst 22 November 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 22 November 2022 - Featured News A Christmas decoration manufacturer in the German state of Saxony may close down due to...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 0.3% 0.3%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation