News Burst 27 November 2019
News Burst 27 November 2019. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 27 November 2019
- The Supreme Court has blocked House Democrats’ request to obtain the President’s financial records.
- The Saudi-led coalition force in Yemen announced Tuesday it had released 200 Houthi prisoners. The news comes amid a large Houthi air raid on coalition forces and swirling rumors that Riyadh may finally be seeking an exit from the disastrous, four-year-long war.
- On March 19, 2016 a passenger Boeing 737-800 of the United Arab Emirates’ FlyDubai airlines crashed near the runway at Rostov-on-Don airport, in Russia, and fell apart; air pilots’ mistakes were the main factor that caused the crash. The IAC blamed the crash on a combination of factors, the most likely ones being turbulence, stress, psychological problems experienced by the plane’s captain (including unpreparedness to enter into holding pattern), and the crew members’ lack of coordination and insufficient skills and competences.
- Up to 5,000 tractors descended upon the German capital on Tuesday to protest the government’s latest agricultural policies and environmental protection regulations which farmers claim are too restrictive.
- Assange treated as terrorist by UK, it’s ‘almost murder by state’, doctors warn WikiLeaks founder may die in jail.
- Poland, which has been rapidly boosting its bullion reserves over the past two years, has repatriated around 100 tons of gold from the Bank of England’s vaults in London. Around half of Warsaw’s holdings in the UK were transferred back to the National Bank of Poland.
- Dutch police have arrested two men suspected of planning to carry out a terrorist attack “before the end of the year” after a tip-off from intelligence services prompted an investigation.
- With public support for impeachment waning and the risk of a potentially disastrous Senate trial looming, House Democrats have suffered their first impeachment defection after Rep. Brenda Lawrence of Michigan said she no longer supports the effort.
- In what is astoundingly awkward and embarrassing timing, pro-Haftar LNA forces besieging Tripoli have now admitted they ‘mistakenly’ shot down a US military drone over the Libyan capital last week.
- Fire ripped through brush and woodland on hills above Santa Barbara, California, early on Tuesday, causing authorities to order more than 2,000 residents of a nearby canyon to flee their homes.
- A Vietnamese court sentenced a man to six years in prison Tuesday for making posts on Facebook considered “anti-state” by the ruling Communist Party.
- A new report by Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting claims that Amazon, valued at about $160 billion, habitually ignored injury reporting and safety regulations for years up until 2015, and that its policies have resulted in injuries to many of its employees to date. According to the report, “the company’s obsession with speed has turned its warehouses into injury mills.”
- Another Chinese bank, at least the fourth, scrambling to prevent a collapse: Yingkou Coastal Bank was forced to stack bundles of yuan notes high behind the counters of its branches earlier this month, as the northeast China lender fought off a run on deposits while onsite government officials battled rumors of a funding crunch.
- A bill prefiled in the South Carolina House would make gold and silver coins legal tender in the state. Passage of this bill would take a step toward creating currency competition in South Carolina and undermine the Federal Reserve’s monopoly on money. Practically speaking, this would allow South Carolina residents to use gold or silver coins to pay taxes and other debts owed to the state.
- Tropical Storm Kammuri 39 kts E of Philippines
- Tropical Cyclone Rita 35kt ↓ – N of Vanuatu
- Tropical Depression Twentynine 30 kts ↑ S-SE of Philippines
Strongest EQ in Europe M6.4 Albania
Strongest EQ in US M4.0 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M6.4 Albania
Deepest EQ M4.5 588 km Fiji
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2021 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 13% 13%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation