News Burst 27 May 2021
News Burst 27 May 2021 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 27 May 2021 – Featured News
- An explosive eruption of the Great Sitkin volcano occurred on Wednesday, hitting the Aleutian Islands at 21:04 local time (05:04 UTC). The Alaska Volcano Observatory (AVO) raised the Aviation Colour Code to orange, while the United States Geological Survey has issued a code red amid the eruption. The eruption lasted several minutes, with the volcano spurting ash 4,500 metres (around 15,000 ft) into the sky, according to the Volcanic Ash Advisory Centre (VAAC) Anchorage.
- The long-running stand-off over the Kumtor Mine, operated by Toronto-based Centerra Gold, has spilled over into outright conflict. The new president of the Kyrgyzstan, Sadyr Japarov, a long-time critic of the company, signed a law earlier this month that would allow the state to step in and impose new management on the dig site if investigations determine that it has breached environmental standards. Then, last week, just as Centerra was launching an international legal appeal, Japarov’s government moved to take total control of the site and shut out the Canadian firm. A vast open pit dug into the side of the Tien Shan mountain range in the east of the country, Kumtor is the second highest-altitude gold-mining operation anywhere in the world, churning out nearly 16 tons of the precious metal each year.
- In its annual National Strategic Assessment, the National Crime Agency (NCA) estimated that anythere between 550,000 and 850,000 offenders may be based in the UK. The number is three times higher than previously thought, but may still fall short of the true scale of the threat.
- Meghan Markle has been performing several alternative medicine techniques on herself, Prince Harry, son Archie, and even the couple’s dogs, the Daily Mail reported, citing an insider. According to the outlet, the Duchess introduced her husband to the term “ancestral healing”, which she herself learned from her mother Doria Ragland. “Meghan said both she and Harry come from a long lineage of pain and suffering, generations of genetic baggage and that it’s now up to them to break the cycle once and for all”, the source told the newspaper. “[Meghan]is convinced that it has helped both her and Harry release negative patterns imprinted on their DNA from past generations – generations going all the way back to even the darkest of times including slavery, war, you name it”, the insider said.
- Matt Alford, who in April 2019 had a major study of how the mainstream media systematically distorts, misrepresents, and whitewashes Western foreign policy, canned just prior to publication. As the article was literally about to go to press, the Conversation – which claims to offer “informed commentary and debate on the issues affecting our world” – put his groundbreaking work on hold, at the express request of the outlet’s executive editor. After some toing and froing, the Conversation finally backed out completely from publishing it at all, telling Matt to take it elsewhere. It was finally published by Grayzone in May 2021.
- Despite orders to stop illegal construction projects on an outlying section of the Teotihuacán archaeological site in México state, the work continues. And now the site, renowned for its two large pyramids, is at risk of losing its UNESCO World Heritage designation, according to the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS). In March, the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH) suspended projects being built on private land in Oztoyahualco, an area of the archaeological site that is known as the “old city” because it is believed that the Teotihuacán settlement began there.
- The Amur Tiger Centre has condemned motorists who filmed themselves feeding an adult Amur tiger they met on a drive across Primorsky region. The Far Eastern experts, who have spent years bringing the endangered predators back from extinction, and take a lot of measures to prevent potential conflicts between humans and tigers, said they were bitterly disappointed with the video. ‘When will you smarten up, people? Now this appeared a good-natured step, like ‘LOL we fed a tiger’. But once a tiger understands the link between food and humans there will be screams ‘Help! Save! Tiger came to a residential settlement!’ ‘Under other circumstances we would have used a well-known phrase by Sergey Lavrov (**** imbeciles!, The Siberian Times), but now we’ll just say that we categorically condemn such behaviour,’ the team wrote on its social media.
- The Biden administration pulled the plug on a Trump-era State Department investigation into whether COVID-19 originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, according to a Tuesday evening report by CNN. The effort, led by then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, also sought to determine whether China’s biological weapons program may have played a role in the pandemic. The revelation that Biden shut down the inquiry is awkward at best, after the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday that three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology were so sick in November of 2019 that they sought hospitalization, citing the intelligence report that Biden rejected.
- Amazon Inc is considering the launch of brick-and-mortar pharmacies in the United States, Insider reported on Wednesday, triggering a drop in shares of drugstore chain operators CVS Health and Walgreens. Insider also reported there were talks about putting the pharmacies inside of Amazon-owned Whole Foods locations.
- Jeffrey Epstein’s recruiters, lovers and pals are reportedly set to testify against Ghislaine Maxwell in her sex trafficking trial. Prosecutors in Maxwell’s trial said that material will include “any co-conspirator statements” – a sign that some of Epstein’s closest circle will help the state. Nine weeks before the trial, prosecutors will tell the defence turn over to the defence “the identity of any unindicted co-conspirator” who they plan to call up to give evidence, DailyMail.com reported. The women have been accused of being “recruiters, groomers, sexual partners and friends” to Epstein. Bill Gates has been urged to come forward and give evidence about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein – as it’s revealed he bought homes near the disgraced financier and one of his billionaire pals.
- Hungary has vetoed a proposed revision to a longstanding European Union trade and development agreement with African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) partnership countries, citing concerns over the draft’s implications for increasing ACP migration to the EU. Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto, fresh off an earlier veto of an EU-wide call for a ceasefire as the Israel-Hamas conflict was raging, said he had cast his country’s vote against the new Cotonou agreement partly because “there is no need for fresh migration waves, especially now.”
- Wednesday, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) called on White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci to be “made to testify under oath” about whether the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s gain of function research. Fauci admitted the day before that the National Institutes of Health-funded the Chinese lab but “categorically” denied gain of function support.
- Family members of 21 runners who died when freezing rain and strong winds interrupted a weekend mountain race in northwestern China have rejected offers of compensation and want to know how the tragedy could happen, local media reported Wednesday. Reports said about $150,000 in compensation has been offered for each victim, but family members were quoted as saying that many were breadwinners and were at the top of their sport. While the race has been held before, runners on Saturday were apparently caught off guard by cold weather and difficult conditions on steep unpaved paths mixing stones and sand. They were racing on an extremely narrow mountain path at an altitude reaching 2,000-3,000 meters (6,500-9,800 feet) on a 100-kilometer (60-mile) course in the Yellow River Stone Forest tourist site on the outskirts of Baiyin city. Around midday Saturday, freezing rain and gale-force winds halted the race in the northwestern province of Gansu and prompted an all-night rescue operation. Some 50 of the more than 170 competitors were given shelter in traditional cave dwellings maintained by shepherds. The newspaper Shandong Business News cited family members who asked not to be identified saying the compensation offered was too little and local authorities had not provided an explanation why things went so wrong. “This was not purely a natural disaster. There was a great deal of human error,” the paper quoted one family member as saying.
- Three episodes of strong lava fountaining took place at Etna volcano, Italy, since 20:20 UTC on May 25, 2021, generating an eruptive column up to 7.6 km (25 000 feet) above sea level. The Aviation Color Code was raised to Red on 7 occasions since UTC midnight on May 25, with the last one at 10:50 UTC today.
- Following calls last summer from groups such as Black Lives Matter to “defund the police,” a number of city officials are now walking back statements to go through with cutting funding to law enforcement due to surges in crime levels. The Minneapolis City Council several months ago voted to approve $6.4 million more in funding to the police department, coming after a number of councilmembers last year pledged to completely abolish the department. Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, a Democrat, announced in May that he’s pushing to increase funding to the city’s police department—coming about a year after George Floyd’s death in police custody, which sparked the Black Lives Matter protests, riots, and arson attacks across Minneapolis.
Q&A With Archbishop Viganò – The Great Reset
Mea est ultio, et ego retribuam in tempore, in quo labetur pes eorum!
Juxta est dies perditionis, et adesse festinat sors eorum.
Revenge is mine, and I will repay them in due time, that their foot may slide! The day of destruction is at hand, and their time makes haste to come.
7. You recently mentioned in an interview that “the Secretary-General of the United Nations recently stated that the virus was used to suppress dissent.” Could you tell us more about what the Secretary-General said?
The statements of the Secretary-General of the United Nations can be understood both as an accusation and as a warning to nations not to proceed with the suppression of dissent, as well as an acknowledgment of the real intentions of the elite. Let’s just say that this statement confirms the evidence of the facts, especially with regard to the effort to impose the vaccine passport and with it the mass vaccine or discrimination against those who do not accept being inoculated. I do not exclude that this admission may serve also as a way to assuage dissenters, making them believe that the UN is extraneous to the globalist plan.
Church of ElvisIlluminati Card Game
News Burst 27 May 2021 – Bonus IMG
Eye of the Sahara
The Richat Structure, also called Guelb er Richât, the Eye of Africa,or Eye of the Sahara is a prominent circular feature in the Sahara’s Adrar Plateau, near Ouadane, west–central Mauritania, Northwest Africa.
News Burst 27 May 2021 – Bonus Video
Lake Kivu is one of Africa’s strangest bodies of water. It lies on the border between the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Rwanda, and is in the Albertine Rift. CO2 and methane trapped in Lake Kivu deeper layers suddenly displaced by a landslide and mix rapidly with upper layers of the lake and release into the air. Enough methane is released into the air and it ignites.
News Burst 27 May 2021 – Bonus Video
From Space Station, May 19, 2021
News Burst 27 May 2021 – Bonus Video
UFO Flying Around Navy Ship Near San Diego
News Burst 27 May 2021 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 10 March 2022News Burst 10 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 10 March 2022 - Featured News The US State Department recommended that Americans who decided to ignore its urge not to travel to...
News Burst 9 March 2022 News Burst 9 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 9 March 2022 - Featured News On Sunday, several Russian banks announced plans to start issuing cards using the Chinese UnionPay...
News Burst 8 March 2022News Burst 8 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 8 March 2022 - Featured News Finnish companies are leaving Russia. President and CEO Annikka Hurme explained that the dairy...
News Burst 7 March 2022News Burst 7 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 7 March 2022 - Featured News Clashing reports emerged Saturday surrounding the death of a Ukrainian identified by media as a member...
News Burst 6 March 2022 News Burst 6 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News. Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 6 March 2022 - Featured News “Giant Wall Street banks like JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs never miss out on an opportunity to get...
News Burst 5 March 2022News Burst 5 March 2022 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 5 March 2022 - Featured News Britain’s prime minister does not support the idea of trying to kill Russian President Vladimir Putin, a...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 64% 64%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation