News Burst 27 January 2020
News Burst 27 January 2020. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 27 January 2020
- “It’s like everything. It hides in plain sight. Epstein was hiding in plain sight. We all knew about him. We all knew what he was doing, but we had no legal aspect that would go after him”, Senator McCain’s widow. “They were afraid of him. For whatever reason, they were afraid of him. All of a sudden, someone said ‘BS, we’re not afraid of you anymore and what you’re doing is not only wrong, but illegal’. It’s like a house of cards. It’s going to start tumbling”, she added.
- Israeli and US national Naama Issachar, 25, was detained at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport on April 9, 2019 when she was in the airport’s transit zone before boarding a connecting flight to Tel Aviv after arriving from New Delhi. The airport’s security guards found 9.6 grams of cannabis in her luggage and was sentenced to 7.5 years in prison in Russia. Today Naama decided to appeal to the Russian president for pardoning in line with the established procedure.
- Pressure is mounting for local leaders to be held accountable for their response to the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, in the central Chinese province of Hubei, which has so far killed 56 and infected more than 2000 people in the country. Doctors in Wuhan have been among those calling for health officials to be held to account and, in an unusually blunt statement on social media platform Weibo, a senior reporter from the province’s official Communist Party newspaper, Hubei Daily, said the city’s leaders should be removed “immediately”.
- The Indonesian National Police in a joint press conference with Interpol earlier today announced the arrest of three Magecart-style Indonesian hackers who had compromised hundreds of international e-commerce websites and stolen payment card details of their online shoppers. Though Indonesian police claim these hackers had compromised 12 e-commerce websites, experts believe the same group is behind the credit card theft at more than 571 online stores.
- “Scientists from Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention have successfully isolated the virus, and are working to select the proper strain for vaccine production.”
- Tepco: 10 years after the disaster outlines how the decommissioning process of Fukushima No. 2 Nuclear Plant will be conducted, it will be in four phases: taking ten years for phase one, 12 years for phase two, and 11 years for both phase three and four.
- So, first we had the new T-Cell, or whatever it was, be disclosed in the cancer cure news today, now there is apparently a new type of particle being observed in Antarctica that is causing our physics model to “burst at the seams”. “The message we want to convey to the public is that a Standard Model astrophysical explanation does not work no matter how you slice it.” Many wonder where these new neutrino particles are coming from, but anyone who is familiar with some of the insider testimonies about Antarctica can “Highjump” to their own conclusions.
- Crowdstrike directors massively dumping stock. Day of reckoning may be near.
- Puerto Ricans continue to rise up against leaders of their country as disaster relief and resources remain kept from those who need it most. Since last month, the American territory has been dealing with near-non-stop earthquakes on the south side of the island. But it has only been recently that they were able to gain access to emergency supplies. Puerto Rico has one of the highest indices of income inequality in the world. Coincidence?
- The Impossible Burger is a plant-based burger, key ingredient a protein called soy leghemoglobin (SLH), derived from genetically modified (GM) yeast. A rat feeding study commissioned by the manufacturer Impossible Foods found that rats fed SLH developed unexplained changes in weight gain, changes in the blood that can indicate the onset of inflammation or kidney disease, and possible signs of anemia. Impossible Foods dismissed these statistically significant effects as “non-adverse” or as having “no toxicological relevance”. The company’s conclusion of safety is unsound, due to the short duration of the feeding study and the small number of animals used. Only a longer-term study with a larger number of animals can clarify the significance of the worrying effects seen. A nonprofit group is collecting data from people who believe they have had an adverse reaction to the burger.
- China banned wildlife trade nationwide in markets, supermarkets, restaurants, and e-commerce platforms.
- Earth’s magnetic field is pushing the North Pole closer to Siberia, and no one’s sure why. The field changes as the molten metals surrounding the earth’s solid iron core churn and flow, creating electric currents and a corresponding magnetic field. As a result, the magnetic poles tend to shift slightly as a matter of course. However, researchers don’t know what’s causing the magnetic field to now move so quickly. The north magnetic pole sped across the International Date Line last year at a rate of 55 km per year, more than three times as fast as it moved before the mid-1990s. Now located in the Eastern Hemisphere, it’s moving away from Canada and approaching Siberia.
- Flight data recorders of a Ukrainian passenger plane Boeing 737 that crashed near Tehran earlier this month will remain in Tehran and will be decoded on Iranian soil, Farajollah Rajabi, a member of the Iranian parliament’s development commission.
- A beer in Germany is produced under the brand “German Reich Brew” and labelled with Nazi Germany symbols. The beer is sold at 18.88 euros per crate. The number eighteen is often associated with Nazi Germany leader Adolf Hitler whose initials correspond to the first and the eighth letters of the alphabet. Eighty-eight, in turn, stands for Heil Hitler – the notorious Nazi salute. [Symbolism…]
- The Department of Justice admitted In a just released court filing on Thursday that it did not have probable cause to get a FISA warrant on Carter Page in 2016. The DOJ revelation was revealed by FISA Chief Judge James E. Boasberg in a filing on the case. The Justice Department admitted that the last two FISA warrants on Page issued in spring and summer of 2017 were without merit and they will sequester all information gathered from the communications collected.
- Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash Sunday morning. Kobe was traveling with other people in his private helicopter when it went down. Kobe’s daughter Gianna, 13, was alongside the father on the helicopter, 9 fatalties.
- > In 2015, a patent was filed by The Pirbright Institute for the live, attenuated coronavirus. The application claims that the new virus could be used to create a vaccine for treating or preventing respiratory viruses. The patent was awarded in 2018.
> Now, The Pirbright Institute is funded by the UK Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs, the WHO, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. All of these entities have been loud supporters of mandatory vaccinations and more government control based on “health concerns.”
>And for several years, Bill Gates has been telling us that a pandemic is coming, and in November of 2019, collaborating with the World Economic Forum, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosted “Event 201” where they ran a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic.
- 24 January 2020: QAnon > State Funeral – China > Coronavirus.
- Apparently it is perfectly fine to use ghostwriters 95% of the time but still get inducted into the songwriter hall of fame. It is amazing what money will buy.
- 2020 BH3 2020-Jan-26 5.1 Lunar Distance 6.8 km/s 22 m.
2020 BY5 2020-Jan-26 11.8 Lunar Distance 7.8 km/s 19 m.
- 2020 BN3 2020-Jan-27 6.9 Lunar Distance 28.9 km/s 30 m.
2020 BY4 2020-Jan-27 6.9 Lunar Distance 21.2 km/s 21 m.
Lunar Distance = 384,401 km
- Today, there are two active regions on the surface of the sun, places where strong magnetic fields are bubbling up from below. The magnetic polarity of the regions reveals something interesting: Two solar cycles are active at once. One region belongs to old Solar Cycle 24, the other to new Solar Cycle 25.
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.7 Iceland
Strongest EQ in US M3.7 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M6.1 Amatignak Island, Alaska
Deepest EQ M4.4 405 km Banda Sea
News Burst 27 January 2020 Bonus Img
A Hospital In Six Days [maybe]
Aerial photo taken on January 24, 2020 shows mechanical equipment working at the construction site of a special hospital in the Caidian District of western suburb of Wuhan, central China’s Hubei Province. /Xinhua Photo
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2022 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 3% 3%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation