News Burst 27 April 2023
News Burst 27 April 2023 – Get The News! By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊
News Burst 27 April 2023 – Featured News
- Former US Navy enlisted aviation electronics technician Sarah Bils was recently revealed to be behind Donbass Devushka – a team running several social media channels that was among the first to spread the recent Pentagon leak. The group publishes information and views on the Ukraine conflict, and geopolitics in general, from a pro-Russian, anti-NATO and anti-Kiev perspective. Sarah Bils: “I can share that the information in question came to our attention via a tip we received through our Telegram chat. Another admin received the images and posted them to the channel. It’s crucial to emphasize that no members of our team played a role in the initial leak, in fact, we are now discovering that leaks were occurring as far back as February 2022.”
- British households and businesses need to accept that they are worse off and should stop asking for wage increases and pushing prices higher, the Bank of England’s chief economist, Huw Pill, said on Tuesday. According to Pill, “a series of inflationary shocks” generated by the pandemic, the conflict in Ukraine, and crop shortages have sent prices in the UK to a 40-year high. He claimed that in response to surging bills and other rising costs, workers and businesses are attempting to transfer the impact of inflation onto each other.
- A 1992 book, “The Conspirators Hierarchy, the Committee of 300,” written by ex-CIA agent John Coleman is gaining renewed attention as its predictions about a “post-industrial” world controlled by globalist technocrats appear to be coming true. In the book, Coleman claims that an international committee, led by the Bilderberg Group and Western intelligence agencies, would steer the world towards a dystopian future, in which 4 billion “useless eaters” would be eliminated by 2050 through limited wars, organized epidemics, and starvation. Other predictions from the book include the promotion of compulsory pornography in schools, the destruction of industry and nuclear energy, the control of agriculture and food production by the committee of 300, and a push for green energy that cannot sustain current energy demands.
- Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva ’s position – that the West must stop arming Kiev and push for a ceasefire – has angered the US and its allies. “No one can doubt that Brazilians condemn Russia’s territorial violation of Ukraine. The mistake happened and the war started,” Lula said during a joint press conference with Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez. “There is no use now in saying who is right, who is wrong. What we have to do now is stop the war,” he added.
- “Twitter received over 16,000 government information requests for user data from over 85 countries during the reporting period. Disclosure rates vary by requester country,” the social network said in a press release. The United States, France, Japan, Germany and India were the top five requesting countries for the period, the release said. Twitter also received about 53,000 legal requests from governments around the world to remove content, with the majority of requests coming from Japan, South Korea, Turkey, and India, the release added.
- A military exercise conducted at the end of March near the city of Szczecin, on the German-Polish border, code-named ‘Daglezja’ (Douglas fir), involved three Polish brigades dealing with “military aggression” from an unnamed neighbor to the west, who was using the “national diaspora living in the West Pomeranian voivodeship.” Polish troops practiced destroying bridges, erecting barricades and mining the roads between the towns of Tanowo and Pargowo, along the border with Germany.
- Senior Pentagon officials have welcomed the departure of Tucker Carlson from Fox News, Politico has reported. The popular host regularly criticized the US military’s diversity and inclusivity policies, claiming they were imposed at the expense of battle readiness. “We’re a better country without him bagging on our military every night in front of hundreds of thousands of people,” a senior Defense Department official told the news outlet, on condition of anonymity. The source claimed Carlson had “made a mockery” of the free press and “repeatedly cherry-picked department policies and used them to destroy DoD [Defense Department] as an institution.”
- The European Commission has designated 19 online platforms under its Digital Services Act, a move that opens them up to hefty fines if they target advertisements at certain users, publish illegal content, or fail to “address the spread of disinformation.” In an announcement on Tuesday, the commission named 17 “Very Large Online Platforms” and two “Very Large Online Search Engines,” defined as those reaching at least 45 million monthly active users. Among the platforms cited are Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, while Google and Microsoft’s Bing are the two designated search engines. The decision means that as of August, these platforms must be in compliance with the EU’s Digital Services Act (DSA), a wide-ranging piece of legislation that came into force in November.
- Russia and Ukraine, despite being locked in an armed conflict, continue to trade products and services with each other, a situation that journalist Seymour Hersh described as “quite crazy” in an interview with the TV show ‘Going Underground.’ “Oil and money transcends any sort of rationality, I guess,” Hersh said in the interview. He added that it wasn’t too hard to find tell-tale signs of Ukrainian corruption. Hersh elaborated on his recent allegations of rampant graft in the Ukrainian government. He has claimed that the CIA has estimated that President Vladimir Zelensky and his entourage embezzled at least $400 million last year from money provided by the US to buy diesel for the Ukrainian army. Overpriced fuel bought by Kiev allegedly came via the black market from Russia.
- The lawsuit at the center of the revelations was filed on behalf of Prince Harry, who is striking back at the Murdock-led News Group Newspaper holding for its illegal phone hacking practices. Prince William, heir to the British throne, reportedly received “a very large sum” in 2020 from the News Group Newspapers (NGN) media holding as part of secret agreement between Buckingham Palace and the publisher. The findings were made through legal materials relating to a lawsuit filed by Prince Harry, who is suing Rupert Murdoch’s News Group Newspapers over unlawful practices dating back to the mid-1990s. Prince Harry has claimed that the royal family and the top management of NGN came to a secret agreement. According to the Duke of Sussex, this was done to avoid a public trial.
- A research rocket launched from northern Sweden crashed to the ground in the Norwegian mountainside in the remote North of the country, causing a rare rift between the neighbors, as it transpired that Sweden delayed in informing Oslo of the mishap. The rocket and its payload, launched early Monday from the Esrange Space Centre in Kiruna in the most northerly parts of Sweden, crashed in a desolate mountain range in Malselv at an altitude of about 1,000m in Norway’s Troms og Finmark county, about 10km from the closest inhabited area and about 40km north-west of the planned landing site. The rocket was 9m long and weighed 1.3 tons at takeoff. Though no one was injured , Norway’s Foreign Ministry issued a stern rebuke.
- A Japanese company hoping to carry out a rare private Moon landing says it is likely its lunar lander crashed on the surface. Communication was lost with Hakuto-R moments before it was due to touch down at approximately 16:40 GMT on Tuesday. Engineers are investigating what happened. The Tokyo-based iSpace had hoped the lander would release an exploratory rover, as well as a tennis ball-sized robot developed by a toymaker. The craft was launched by a SpaceX rocket in December, and took five months to reach its destination.
News Burst 27 April 2023 – Bonus IMG
Family Of Taygeta
Some are calling it the best UFO footage ever recorded. While UFO researchers are still trying to prove it’s happening, Pleiadians offer more information to those who are ready to hear it. This is Sirian technology. There are many kinds of cameras and sensors all over the planet, observing and recording, assisting in conflict areas, cleansing toxins, checking underground crystals, preparing for the Shift (ascension). Sirians and other Galactic Federation races are soul family to millions of humans. They protect Earth from outside threats. They manage our soul plans. They have always been here. All their crafts and technology remain ‘cloaked’ until they intend to be seen. They are revealing themselves slowly to show there’s no danger or fake invasion deceptions. Sightings will increase until the Shift. Those who ascend will experience full disclosure and open contact on a different timeline.
News Burst 27 April 2023 – Bonus Video
Our discernment is always being tested. There have been so many digital fakes lately that I was first skeptical about this video. But Pleiadians have said to expect to see crafts more clearly as we get closer to the Shift. There are no accidental UFO sightings. There is only Galactic Federation and their friends in our skies right now, and they always know where the cameras are. Via #NEIOH – This is a small unoccupied camera craft from Sirius. A mothership is 200 miles up. They send them out to record images and call them back in.
Recorded on a Beechcraft King Air plane over the US, witnessed by a fashion model named Valentina Rueda, who confirms the camera was already recording the landscape in that direction when the craft appeared.
News Burst 27 April 2023 – Bonus Video
News Burst 27 April 2023 – Bonus Video
Meanwhile, in Poland
News Burst 27 April 2023 – Earthquakes
Earthquakes Last 36 Hours – M4 and Above
News Burst 2 June 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 2 June 2023News Burst 2 June 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 2 June 2023 - Featured News Professor Emeritus Yakov Rabkin of history at the Université de Montréal released his open letter “I Left...
News Burst 1 June 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 1 June 2023News Burst 1 June 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 1 June 2023 - Featured News A Fidelity fund has slashed its estimate of Twitter’s value amid ongoing chaos at the company, implying the...
News Burst 31 May 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 31 May 2023News Burst 31 May 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 31 May 2023 - Featured News Passengers who fly with Air New Zealand will be asked to step on the scales as part of a new survey to...
News Burst 30 May 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 30 May 2023News Burst 30 May 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 30 May 2023 - Featured News Norwegian shipping company Havila Kystruten decided that only cars and motor vehicles that use fossil fuel...
News Burst 29 May 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 29 May 2023News Burst 29 May 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 29 May 2023 - Featured News Following an Associated Press/NORC poll in April which indicated that only 26% of Democrats want Joe Biden...
News Burst 28 May 2023 – Get The News!
News Burst 28 May 2023News Burst 28 May 2023 - Get The News! By Disclosure News.Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊 News Burst 28 May 2023 - Featured News Saudi Arabia imported 174,000 barrels of diesel and gasoil a day from Russia in April, Bloomberg reported...
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨
- 2023 Server & Site Tech Support 4200 € 25% 25%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.